|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
2. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
Essay Topic 1
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the development of the plot. Explain how the plot line and development are used to engage the reader.
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of women in this novel? What are the gender expectations?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)