Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
2. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast at least two of the locations in this novel. Consider their purpose and affect on the characters and plot.
Essay Topic 2
How is brotherhood a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the operation from planning through execution and the impact this has on the characters.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)