|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
3. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
5. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
2. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
3. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
4. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
5. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
6. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
7. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
8. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
9. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
10. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the theme of loyalty in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
How is romance part of this novel? Analyze the relationship between the romantic subplots and the main plot line.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)