Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
2. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use foreshadowing? Is this effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How is romance part of this novel? Analyze the relationship between the romantic subplots and the main plot line.
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use descriptive passages in this novel? Is this effective? Why or why not?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)