|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
2. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
3. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
3. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
4. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
5. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
6. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
7. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
8. What is Operation Monte Christo?
9. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
10. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Lowell as the hero in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
How is symbolism used in this novel?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)