|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
2. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
3. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
5. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
3. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
4. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
5. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
6. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
7. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
8. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
9. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
10. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the theme of loyalty in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Is there an antagonist in this novel? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use actual historical facts in this novel? How does this technique affect the novel?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)