|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
4. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
5. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
2. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
3. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
4. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
5. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
6. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
7. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
8. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
9. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
10. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is there an antagonist in this novel? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
How is brotherhood a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
How is symbolism used in this novel?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)