|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
3. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
4. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
5. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
3. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
4. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
5. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
6. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
7. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
8. What is Operation Monte Christo?
9. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
10. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the message the author conveys about they social class system in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
How is brotherhood a theme in this novel?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)