|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
2. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
3. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
2. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
3. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
5. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
6. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
7. What is Operation Monte Christo?
8. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
9. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
10. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the operation from planning through execution and the impact this has on the characters.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
How is brotherhood a theme in this novel?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)