|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
4. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
5. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
2. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
3. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
4. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
5. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
6. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
7. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
8. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
9. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
10. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is brotherhood a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use actual historical facts in this novel? How does this technique affect the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use descriptive passages in this novel? Is this effective? Why or why not?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)