|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
3. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
5. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
2. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
4. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
5. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
6. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
7. What is Operation Monte Christo?
8. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
9. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the message the author conveys about they social class system in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is the role of women in this novel? What are the gender expectations?
Essay Topic 3
Examine how dialogue is used to develop character in this novel.
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)