|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
2. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
3. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
4. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
5. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
2. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
3. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
4. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
5. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
6. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
7. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
8. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
9. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
10. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use foreshadowing? Is this effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the role of women in this novel? What are the gender expectations?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the theme of loyalty in this novel.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)