|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
2. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
3. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
4. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
5. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
2. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
3. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
5. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
6. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
7. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
8. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
9. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
10. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Lowell as the hero in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the theme of secrecy in this novel and how it affects the development of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the operation from planning through execution and the impact this has on the characters.
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)