|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
2. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
3. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
4. What state does Felter live in?
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Operation Monte Christo?
2. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
4. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
5. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
6. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
7. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
8. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
9. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
10. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use foreshadowing? Is this effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the operation from planning through execution and the impact this has on the characters.
Essay Topic 3
Is there an antagonist in this novel? Explain.
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)