|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) A locker room.
(c) At his house.
(d) In a restaurant.
2. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That it makes him a true American.
(b) That no one cares.
(c) That there was no other way to get it.
(d) That it was a joke.
3. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(a) West Virginia.
(c) Fort Bragg.
4. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A town hall.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) A school.
5. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) For his leak of information.
(b) Because he arrested Craig.
(c) For his affair with Dorothy.
(d) Because he left town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
2. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
3. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
4. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
5. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
4. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
5. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
6. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
7. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
8. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
9. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
10. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)