|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For trying to run away from his duties.
(b) For knowing too much.
(c) For stealing a helicopter.
(d) For trying to sell drugs.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) They aren't there yet.
(b) Just a few minutes.
3. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
(a) To a civilian job.
(b) To his Air Assault Division.
(c) To the Chiefs of Staff.
(d) To foreign affairs.
4. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They hang him upside down.
(b) They make him dig holes.
(c) They put him in jail.
(d) They tie him up.
5. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Action officer.
(b) Assitant officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
2. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
3. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
4. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
2. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
4. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
5. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
6. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
7. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
8. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
9. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)