|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To get a hotel room.
(b) To rent a car.
(c) To buy new clothes.
(d) To use in case of an emergency.
2. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) The Secretary of State.
(c) His wife.
(d) The President.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(a) A set of keys.
(d) A picture.
4. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for spying tools.
(b) Check for bombs.
(c) Secure all the exits.
(d) Run fingerprints.
5. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Untrains staff members.
(b) Changes in the staff.
(c) Losses of staff.
(d) Too many staff members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
2. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
3. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
4. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
2. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
3. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
4. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
6. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
7. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
8. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
9. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
10. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)