|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they have been transferred.
(b) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(c) Because they will take part in the operation.
(d) Because they want to protest the operation.
3. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
4. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is showing travelers the city.
(b) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(c) He's looking for information.
(d) He is training.
5. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
3. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
4. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
2. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
4. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
5. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
6. What is Operation Monte Christo?
7. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
8. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
9. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
10. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)