|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They look like they are in trouble.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are rare.
(d) They are silent.
2. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A notary public.
(b) A documents officer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A colonel.
3. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Grande Court.
4. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
5. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(b) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
2. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
3. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
4. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
3. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
4. What surprises Dorothy about Lowell in Chapter 11?
5. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
6. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
7. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
8. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
9. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
10. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)