|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They make him dig holes.
(b) They put him in jail.
(c) They hang him upside down.
(d) They tie him up.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(a) A set of keys.
(c) A picture.
3. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(b) So they can't talk to anyone.
(c) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(d) So they won't forget what they learned.
4. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they have been transferred.
(b) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(c) Because they want to protest the operation.
(d) Because they will take part in the operation.
5. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
2. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
3. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
2. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
3. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
4. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
6. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
7. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
8. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
9. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
10. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)