Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The defense community.
(b) The press community.
(c) The intelligence community.
(d) The communications community.
2. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A national capital.
(c) A prisoner of war camp.
(d) A state capital.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She is afraid of getting turned in.
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Air Force operation.
(b) Communications operation.
(c) Intelligence operation.
(d) Special Forces operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
2. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
4. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)