|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That no one cares.
(b) That there was no other way to get it.
(c) That it was a joke.
(d) That it makes him a true American.
2. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When Lowell asks her to.
(b) When it is dinner time.
(c) When he has slept for twelve hours.
(d) When she hears the planes take off.
3. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The golden meeting.
(b) The meeting of the brass.
(c) The meeting of the brains.
(d) The final meeting.
4. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
(a) He gives the plane to someone else.
(b) He asks for directions to Atlanta.
(c) He refuels.
(d) He leaves the plane there.
5. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By foot.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By ambulance.
(d) By boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
3. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
4. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
5. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
3. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
4. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
5. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
6. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
7. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
8. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
9. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
10. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)