|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
2. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Call her family.
(c) Go out with Sharon.
(d) Get her hair done.
3. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Five days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
4. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) Because he left town.
(b) For his affair with Dorothy.
(c) For his leak of information.
(d) Because he arrested Craig.
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He is worried about the job.
(d) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
2. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
3. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
4. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
5. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)