|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(b) An intelligence officer.
(c) An FBI agent.
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Assitant officer.
(c) Action officer.
5. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was taken prisoner.
(c) He was badly injured.
(d) He went to the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
2. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
3. What state does Felter live in?
4. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
5. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
2. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
4. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
5. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
6. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
7. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
8. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
9. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
10. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)