|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A documents officer.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A judge.
(d) A notary public.
2. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A national capital.
(b) A weapons store room.
(c) A state capital.
(d) A prisoner of war camp.
3. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
4. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A town hall.
(d) A prison.
5. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(c) It's a secret.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
2. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
3. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
5. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)