|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) A locker room.
(d) At his house.
3. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
(a) When Sharon tells her.
(b) When she looks in his checkbook.
(c) When she attends his party.
(d) When he pays for dinner.
4. What state does Felter live in?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
5. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
3. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
4. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
2. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
3. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
4. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
5. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
6. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
7. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
8. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
9. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
10. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)