|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
3. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She is afraid of flying.
(b) She had to meet her husband.
(c) She doesn't like Lowell.
(d) She was going the other direction.
4. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
5. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
(a) He refuels.
(b) He leaves the plane there.
(c) He asks for directions to Atlanta.
(d) He gives the plane to someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
2. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
3. What year is it in Chapter 8?
4. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
5. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
3. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
4. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
5. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
6. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
7. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
8. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
9. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
10. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)