|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) The MacMillans.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her sister.
2. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
(a) Lead analyst.
(b) Assitant chief.
(c) Information controller.
(d) Tactical commander.
3. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The golden meeting.
(b) The meeting of the brains.
(c) The meeting of the brass.
(d) The final meeting.
4. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(b) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(c) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(d) Because the program is no longer being tested.
5. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He went to the other side.
(c) He was taken prisoner.
(d) He was badly injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
3. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
4. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)