|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) His wife.
(c) The President.
(d) The Secretary of State.
2. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By boat.
(b) By ambulance.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By foot.
3. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Entertainment lawyer.
(b) Real estate lawyer.
(c) Non-profit lawyer.
(d) Tax lawyer.
4. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(c) Re-organize the staff.
(d) Teach a class.
5. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(b) Because they will take part in the operation.
(c) Because they have been transferred.
(d) Because they want to protest the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
2. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
5. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
2. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
3. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
5. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
6. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
7. What is Operation Monte Christo?
8. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
9. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
10. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)