|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
(a) She is a snitch.
(b) She is the wife of a POW.
(c) He lied about it.
(d) He needs to be devoted to the operation.
2. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
3. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
4. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
5. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) The Army's bunker.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
2. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
4. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
5. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
2. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
3. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
4. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
5. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
6. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
7. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
8. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
9. What is Operation Monte Christo?
10. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)