|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was taken prisoner.
(c) He went to the other side.
(d) He was badly injured.
2. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For knowing too much.
(b) For trying to sell drugs.
(c) For trying to run away from his duties.
(d) For stealing a helicopter.
3. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for bombs.
(b) Run fingerprints.
(c) Secure all the exits.
(d) Check for spying tools.
4. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The MacMillans.
5. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) Because he arrested Craig.
(b) For his affair with Dorothy.
(c) For his leak of information.
(d) Because he left town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
3. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
2. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
3. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
4. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
5. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
6. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
7. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
8. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
9. What is Operation Monte Christo?
10. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)