|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
2. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The President.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Secretary of State.
3. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The communications community.
(b) The defense community.
(c) The press community.
(d) The intelligence community.
4. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(b) Teach a class.
(c) Re-organize the staff.
5. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He was spying.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He wanted to visit his father.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
3. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
4. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
2. In Chapter 8, why is the 11th Air Assault Division a topic of interest?
3. In Chapter 10, what is decided at the meeting at JFK Center?
4. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
5. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
6. What surprises Dorothy about Lowell in Chapter 11?
7. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
8. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
9. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
10. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)