|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
(a) Rapelling from a mock plane.
(b) Running home.
(c) Falling off a ladder.
(d) Helping someone jump off a roof.
2. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) Because of Lowell.
(b) Because they are out of money.
(c) Because the POW prison was moved.
(d) Because Craig told the press.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A picture.
4. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten his father.
(b) They threaten to fly him around more.
(c) They cut his hair.
(d) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
5. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She is afraid of flying.
(b) She had to meet her husband.
(c) She was going the other direction.
(d) She doesn't like Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
2. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
3. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
4. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
5. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
2. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
3. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
4. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
5. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
6. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
7. What surprises Dorothy about Lowell in Chapter 11?
8. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
9. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
10. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)