|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) A locker room.
(c) At his house.
(d) In a restaurant.
2. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The MacMillans.
3. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) One member of the press can be told.
(b) Only Colonels can be told.
(c) No one else will be told.
(d) Only subordinates can be told.
4. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
5. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The communications community.
(b) The intelligence community.
(c) The press community.
(d) The defense community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
2. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
3. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
4. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)