|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(b) Teach a class.
(c) Re-organize the staff.
2. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) It's a secret.
3. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
4. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Harpers.
(b) The Bellmons.
(c) The Simms.
(d) The MacMillans.
5. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is training.
(b) He is showing travelers the city.
(c) He's looking for information.
(d) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
2. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
3. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
4. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
5. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
2. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
3. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
5. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
6. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
7. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
8. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
9. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
10. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)