|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(a) No one.
2. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Untrains staff members.
(c) Losses of staff.
(d) Changes in the staff.
3. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When it is dinner time.
(b) When Lowell asks her to.
(c) When she hears the planes take off.
(d) When he has slept for twelve hours.
4. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for spying tools.
(b) Secure all the exits.
(c) Run fingerprints.
(d) Check for bombs.
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(d) He is worried about the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
2. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
3. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell tell Dorothy about his son?
3. What is Operation Monte Christo?
4. What happens to Lowell's son in Chapter 13?
5. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
6. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
7. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
8. How does Felter know Dorothy Simms?
9. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
10. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)