|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(a) West Virginia.
(d) Fort Bragg.
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They hang him upside down.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They make him dig holes.
(d) They put him in jail.
4. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Call her family.
(b) Go out with Sharon.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Get her hair done.
5. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) On the weekend.
(b) In the following week.
(c) In the next month.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
2. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
4. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
2. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
3. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
4. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
6. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
7. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
8. What is Operation Monte Christo?
9. How does the interrogation of Peter-Paul begin?
10. What does Felter learn about his job in Chapter 9?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)