|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Army's bunker.
(d) The Supreme Court.
2. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By boat.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By foot.
(d) By ambulance.
3. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
4. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) Because he left town.
(b) Because he arrested Craig.
(c) For his leak of information.
(d) For his affair with Dorothy.
5. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants to find him herself.
(b) She wants to divorce him.
(c) She wants him to write.
(d) She wants his captors to pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
3. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
4. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
5. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
2. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
3. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
4. In the meeting in Chapter 8, why is Lowell mentioned?
5. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
6. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
7. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
8. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
9. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
10. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)