|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By foot.
(b) By ambulance.
(c) By boat.
(d) By horseback.
2. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
3. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A documents officer.
(b) A notary public.
(c) A colonel.
(d) A judge.
4. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(b) A colonel.
(d) A CDO.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
2. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
3. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
4. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
5. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
2. What happens when Dorothy goes out to get her hair done?
3. Why does Dorothy start to question the work Lowell does?
4. What is Felter in charge of for the meeting in Chapter 10?
5. What happens when Craig runs into Lowell in Chapter 12?
6. In Chapter 12, why does the team have a meeting?
7. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
8. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
9. What happens during Lowell and Dorothy's vacation in Chapter 12?
10. What will Felter's role be in Operation Monte Christo?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)