|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he received medals with it.
(b) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
2. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) Because he has valuables.
(c) Because he works with classified information.
(d) Because it came with the apartment.
3. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) The lower East Side.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) Greenwich Village.
4. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
5. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is a civilian plane.
(b) Because the plane is in distress.
(c) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(d) Because he is a threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
2. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
3. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
5. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
3. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
4. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
6. What makes Brockley Air Force Base an ideal base?
7. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
8. What does Craig decide about his uniform in Chapter 7?
9. In Chapter 3, what does Crowley learn?
10. How does Lowell try to get on Lemper's good side when they first meet?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)