|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Work on his board.
(b) Quit the army.
(c) Become an officer.
(d) Transfer divisions.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) Rail transport.
(d) File maintenance.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) There was a storm.
(b) The glass blew out.
(c) The wing caught on fire.
(d) The hydrolic system was bad.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To stop all transport.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
5. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
2. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
3. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
4. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
2. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
4. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
5. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
6. What does Lowell do when he is told he can't land at MacDill in Chapter 2?
7. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
8. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
9. How does Craig feel about his injuries in Chapter 1?
10. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)