|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because he has been depressed.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) He wants to start a family.
(b) He lost his partner in battle.
(c) His mother is ill.
(d) His wife cheated on him.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was necessary.
(b) It was funny.
(c) It was complicated.
(d) It was harsh.
4. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Crashes into the camp.
(b) Drops supplies.
(c) Tries to rescue survivors.
(d) Napalms it.
5. What year is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
2. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
3. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
4. What job title does Harke have?
5. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how do the other characters react to Harke's dismissal?
2. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
3. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
4. How does Lowell try to get on Lemper's good side when they first meet?
5. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
6. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
7. How does Lowell get away with his emergency landing in Chapter 3?
8. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
9. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
10. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)