|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(c) Giving Lowell directions.
2. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
(a) His parachute.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His plane.
3. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
4. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
5. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
(a) A jungle.
(b) An island.
(c) The mainland.
(d) A delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
4. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
3. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
4. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
5. What does Craig decide about his uniform in Chapter 7?
6. What makes Brockley Air Force Base an ideal base?
7. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
8. How does Craig feel about his injuries in Chapter 1?
9. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
10. In Chapter 3, what does Crowley learn?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)