|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
2. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He isn't surprised.
3. What month is it in Chapter 6?
4. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A typewriter.
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to impress a girl.
(b) He wants to earn a medal.
(c) He feels like a hero.
(d) He hopes it will get him out of service.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
2. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
3. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
4. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
5. Where does Parker's family live?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
2. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
3. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
4. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
5. In Chapter 5, what complicates Lowell's job?
6. In Chapter 3, what do Jiggs and Boone explain to the other men?
7. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
8. In Chapter 3, what does Crowley learn?
9. Why is Foo Two attacked?
10. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)