|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 17.
(d) Camp 1.
2. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(b) He feels like a hero.
(c) He wants to impress a girl.
(d) He wants to earn a medal.
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) The lower East Side.
(d) Park Avenue.
5. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
2. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. While having lunch with Dorothy in Chapter 11, how does Lowell feel?
2. What does Lowell do when he is told he can't land at MacDill in Chapter 2?
3. What does Lowell do at the end of Chapter 14?
4. How does Lowell help Simms in Chapter 9?
5. Why is a meeting called in Chapter 8?
6. In Chapter 11, what happens during training?
7. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
8. How does Dorothy get in trouble in Chapter 13?
9. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
10. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)