|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 1.
(c) Camp 3.
(d) Camp 17.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(b) To discuss what went wrong.
(c) To give raises in ranks.
(d) To hand out awards.
3. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) A new strategy plan.
(c) Complaints from the citizens.
(d) A list of injuries.
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
4. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
2. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
3. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
4. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
5. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
6. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
7. Why is Foo Two attacked?
8. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
9. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
10. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)