|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(b) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(c) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(d) He thinks it would be too expensive.
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(b) Stolen loot.
(d) United States currency.
3. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After Willis dies.
4. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because he has been depressed.
(b) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(c) Because it was recommended.
(d) Because of his religious beliefs.
5. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are just good friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
2. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
3. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 6, who is patrolling Soc Trang?
5. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
2. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
3. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
4. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
5. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
6. How does Craig feel about his injuries in Chapter 1?
7. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
9. What makes Brockley Air Force Base an ideal base?
10. What does Lowell do when he is told he can't land at MacDill in Chapter 2?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)