|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are just good friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
2. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(c) Giving Lowell directions.
3. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
4. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of politics.
(b) Because of the weight.
(c) Because of the cost.
(d) Because of the laws.
5. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
3. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
4. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
5. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
2. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
3. How does Lowell get away with his emergency landing in Chapter 3?
4. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
5. How does Lowell try to get on Lemper's good side when they first meet?
6. In Chapter 4, what changes about Lemper's attitude toward Lowell?
7. What does Lowell do when he is told he can't land at MacDill in Chapter 2?
8. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
9. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
10. Why is Foo Two attacked?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)