|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
(a) Drilled holes in it.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Bugged it.
(d) Stole it.
3. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One month later.
(b) One week later.
(c) Two weeks later.
(d) Two months later.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To stop all transport.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) That he deserves a raise.
(d) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
5. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because he plans on resigning.
(b) Because he is switching branches.
(c) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(d) Because he doesn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
3. What year is it in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Parker's family live?
5. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what complicates Lowell's job?
2. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
3. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
5. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
6. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
7. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
8. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
9. What does Lowell do when he is told he can't land at MacDill in Chapter 2?
10. How does Lowell get away with his emergency landing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)