|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because they can't afford him.
(b) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(c) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(d) Because of Harke's behavior.
4. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he received medals with it.
(b) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
5. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He isn't surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
3. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
5. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what changes about Lemper's attitude toward Lowell?
2. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
3. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
4. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
5. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
6. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
7. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
8. In Chapter 2, what complications arise with Cuba?
9. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
10. In Chapter 5, what complicates Lowell's job?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)