|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(b) Because of Harke's behavior.
(c) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(d) Because they can't afford him.
2. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is lost.
(b) Because he has to do an audit.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
3. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
4. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One week later.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) Two months later.
(d) One month later.
5. What month is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
2. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what do Jiggs and Boone explain to the other men?
2. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 5, what complicates Lowell's job?
4. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
5. How does Lowell get away with his emergency landing in Chapter 3?
6. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
7. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
8. Why is Foo Two attacked?
9. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
10. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)