|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To stop more bases.
(b) To try to end the war.
(c) To save money.
(d) To make a statement against the boss.
2. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) No one.
(b) His father.
(c) The butler.
(d) His wife.
3. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it made him want a divorce.
(b) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
(c) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(d) He says it made his marriage stronger.
4. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) New clothes.
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) United States currency.
(b) Stolen loot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
2. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
5. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what do Lowell and Bellmon decide about the planes to be used in Operation Monte Christo?
2. What is revealed about Howard during the meeting in Chapter 8?
3. What is John Denn doing in Chapter 2?
4. How does Bellmon feel about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
5. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them where the tapes are located?
6. In Chapter 13, what happens between Lowell and MacMillan?
7. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
8. How does the operation at the POW camp begin?
9. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
10. How does Operation Monte Christo end?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)