|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(b) Because he received medals with it.
(c) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(d) Because the uniform was an honor.
2. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it made him want a divorce.
(b) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(c) He says it made his marriage stronger.
(d) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
3. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(d) Sioux Falls.
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are just good friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
5. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
4. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
5. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what do Jiggs and Boone explain to the other men?
2. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
3. Why is Foo Two attacked?
4. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 5, how do the other characters react to Harke's dismissal?
6. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
7. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
8. What is Lowell's room like in Ursula's apartment?
9. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
10. In Chapter 6, what plans do the Marines make?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)