|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because they need help landing planes.
(b) Because the president told him to.
(c) Because of a naval blockade.
(d) Because he is being deployed.
3. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 7.
(c) Camp 17.
(d) Camp 3.
4. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He isn't surprised.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is shocked.
5. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he received medals with it.
(b) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(c) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(d) Because the uniform was an honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
2. What happens when the Russians agree to remove their missiles from Cuba?
3. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
4. What does Craig decide about his uniform in Chapter 7?
5. How does Lowell get away with his emergency landing in Chapter 3?
6. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
7. In Chapter 3, what does Crowley learn?
8. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
9. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
10. What happens when Craig tries to resign in Chapter 7?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)