|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) To stop all transport.
(c) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
(a) To tell them Parker's plane is missing.
(b) To give them Parker's medals.
(c) To bring them to meet with Parker.
(d) To say they believe Parker is a prisoner.
3. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
4. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they need to take captives.
(b) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(c) Because they had a ship captured.
(d) Because they were threatened.
5. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
2. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
3. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
5. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
2. What does Lowell do after talking to Smitherman in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 3, what do Jiggs and Boone explain to the other men?
4. How does Craig feel about his injuries in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 4, what changes about Lemper's attitude toward Lowell?
6. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
7. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
8. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
9. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
10. What are the first things Craig sees when he visits his new apartment in Chapter 7?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)