|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(b) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it would be a disaster.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(c) To hand out awards.
(d) To discuss what went wrong.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) The hydrolic system was bad.
(b) The glass blew out.
(c) The wing caught on fire.
(d) There was a storm.
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 1.
(c) Camp 17.
(d) Camp 3.
5. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
(d) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
3. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do planes affect the attack on Foo Two in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Crowley learn?
3. What does Smitherman tell Lowell about moving tanks in Chapter 4?
4. How do the Vietnamese thwart attempts of an invasion in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Lowell decide to do career-wise?
6. In Chapter 5, what complicates Lowell's job?
7. In Chapter 2, why can't Lowell's plane land at MacDill?
8. What is happening when Foo Two is attacked?
9. Why is Harke relieved of his duties in Chapter 4?
10. What happens after Parker ejects from the plane in Chapter 6?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)