|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brains.
(b) The final meeting.
(c) The golden meeting.
(d) The meeting of the brass.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) They aren't there yet.
(c) Just a few minutes.
3. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Losing his tapes.
(b) Killing him.
(c) Making him run away.
(d) Helping him stay quiet.
4. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(a) No one.
5. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
6. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) A locker room.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) At his house.
7. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
8. What year is it in Chapter 8?
9. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for bombs.
(b) Run fingerprints.
(c) Check for spying tools.
(d) Secure all the exits.
10. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Get her hair done.
(c) Go out with Sharon.
(d) Call her family.
11. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The MacMillans.
(d) Her parents.
12. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By ambulance.
(b) By boat.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By foot.
13. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She has already been picked up.
(c) She has her daughter with her.
(d) She has a man with her.
14. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When she hears the planes take off.
(b) When he has slept for twelve hours.
(c) When Lowell asks her to.
(d) When it is dinner time.
15. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because her husband is a POW.
(b) Because he knows her brother.
(c) Because he likes someone else.
(d) Because she is sneaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
2. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
4. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
5. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)