|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(b) Because they will take part in the operation.
(c) Because they want to protest the operation.
(d) Because they have been transferred.
2. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The FBI.
(d) The Grande Court.
3. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Army's bunker.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) A grill.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A painting.
(d) A jacket.
5. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
(a) When he pays for dinner.
(b) When Sharon tells her.
(c) When she looks in his checkbook.
(d) When she attends his party.
6. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She has her daughter with her.
(b) She has a man with her.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She has already been picked up.
7. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(d) No one.
8. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten to fly him around more.
(b) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
(c) They cut his hair.
(d) They threaten his father.
9. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
(a) He refuels.
(b) He leaves the plane there.
(c) He gives the plane to someone else.
(d) He asks for directions to Atlanta.
10. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To get her in trouble.
(b) To save the operation.
(c) To help her.
(d) To avoid being arrested.
11. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
12. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) Because the POW prison was moved.
(b) Because of Lowell.
(c) Because they are out of money.
(d) Because Craig told the press.
13. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A notary public.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A judge.
(d) A documents officer.
14. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Real estate lawyer.
(b) Tax lawyer.
(c) Entertainment lawyer.
(d) Non-profit lawyer.
15. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
4. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
5. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)