|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because he likes someone else.
(b) Because her husband is a POW.
(c) Because he knows her brother.
(d) Because she is sneaky.
2. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(c) Teach a class.
(d) Re-organize the staff.
3. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for bombs.
(b) Run fingerprints.
(c) Secure all the exits.
(d) Check for spying tools.
4. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(b) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(c) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 11th Air Assualt Division.
5. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(c) A secretary.
6. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants his captors to pay.
(b) She wants to divorce him.
(c) She wants to find him herself.
(d) She wants him to write.
7. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) Money is in the briefcase.
(b) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
(c) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(d) Statistics on prisoners of war.
8. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Assitant officer.
(b) Action officer.
9. What year is it in Chapter 8?
10. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
(a) He lied about it.
(b) She is the wife of a POW.
(c) He needs to be devoted to the operation.
(d) She is a snitch.
11. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She has already been picked up.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She has her daughter with her.
(d) She has a man with her.
12. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) It's a secret.
13. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They tie him up.
(b) They put him in jail.
(c) They make him dig holes.
(d) They hang him upside down.
14. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Fort Bragg.
15. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He wanted to visit his father.
(b) He was spying.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
2. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. Who is Felter a liaison for?
4. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
5. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)