|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(b) No one.
2. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
3. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Bellmons.
(b) The MacMillans.
(c) The Simms.
(d) The Harpers.
4. What state does Felter live in?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(b) Deputy Assistant.
(c) Colonel Assistant.
6. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He disagrees with it.
(c) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(d) He is worried about the job.
7. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Changes in the staff.
(c) Losses of staff.
(d) Untrains staff members.
8. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Helping him stay quiet.
(b) Losing his tapes.
(c) Killing him.
(d) Making him run away.
9. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When Lowell asks her to.
(b) When she hears the planes take off.
(c) When he has slept for twelve hours.
(d) When it is dinner time.
10. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Real estate lawyer.
(b) Tax lawyer.
(c) Entertainment lawyer.
(d) Non-profit lawyer.
11. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They hang him upside down.
(b) They put him in jail.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They make him dig holes.
12. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
(a) Information controller.
(b) Assitant chief.
(c) Lead analyst.
(d) Tactical commander.
13. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for bombs.
(b) Run fingerprints.
(c) Secure all the exits.
(d) Check for spying tools.
14. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) On the weekend.
(b) In the next month.
(c) In the following week.
(d) The next day.
15. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To help her.
(b) To avoid being arrested.
(c) To get her in trouble.
(d) To save the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
2. What year is it in Chapter 8?
3. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
4. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
5. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)