|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
2. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Airmobile division.
(b) Two-way division.
(c) Railpass division.
(d) Transcontinental division.
3. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(a) No one.
4. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) A locker room.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) At his house.
5. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
6. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(b) Money is in the briefcase.
(c) Statistics on prisoners of war.
(d) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
7. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(b) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(c) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(d) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
8. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) Just a few minutes.
(b) They aren't there yet.
9. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Losses of staff.
(b) Untrains staff members.
(c) Too many staff members.
(d) Changes in the staff.
10. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He went to the other side.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was taken prisoner.
(d) He was badly injured.
11. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) Because he left town.
(b) Because he arrested Craig.
(c) For his affair with Dorothy.
(d) For his leak of information.
12. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
(a) They are waiting for someone.
(b) They are angry with each other.
(c) It is raining.
(d) They don't want to be seen.
13. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They are rare.
(c) They look like they are in trouble.
(d) They are painted red.
14. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
15. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Fort Bragg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
3. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
5. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)