|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
(a) Not tell the press.
(b) Stay at the detention center.
(c) Testify in Washington D.C.
(d) Go home.
2. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Air Force operation.
(b) Intelligence operation.
(c) Special Forces operation.
(d) Communications operation.
3. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
4. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They played tennis together.
(b) They served together.
(c) Their parents were friends.
(d) They went to boarding school together.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She wants in on the operation.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(d) She is afraid of getting turned in.
6. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Run fingerprints.
(b) Check for spying tools.
(c) Check for bombs.
(d) Secure all the exits.
7. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(a) Re-organize the staff.
(c) Teach a class.
8. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The press community.
(b) The defense community.
(c) The intelligence community.
(d) The communications community.
9. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The President.
(b) The Secretary of State.
(c) A Colonel.
(d) His wife.
10. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That it was a joke.
(b) That it makes him a true American.
(c) That no one cares.
(d) That there was no other way to get it.
11. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants his captors to pay.
(b) She wants to find him herself.
(c) She wants to divorce him.
(d) She wants him to write.
12. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) An intelligence officer.
13. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He punches him.
(b) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
14. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Action officer.
(b) Assitant officer.
15. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To avoid being arrested.
(b) To help her.
(c) To get her in trouble.
(d) To save the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
3. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
4. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
5. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)