|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
(a) Because she tells her husband everything.
(b) Because she is a big gossip.
(c) Because she doesn't like those women.
(d) Because she thought it was dangerous.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
3. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
5. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(b) Statistics on prisoners of war.
(c) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
(d) Money is in the briefcase.
6. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He got kicked out of his house.
(b) He wanted to visit his father.
(c) He was spying.
(d) He was lost.
7. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She doesn't like Lowell.
(b) She was going the other direction.
(c) She is afraid of flying.
(d) She had to meet her husband.
8. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Go out with Sharon.
(c) Get her hair done.
(d) Call her family.
9. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is showing travelers the city.
(b) He's looking for information.
(c) He is training.
(d) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
10. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
(a) It is raining.
(b) They are waiting for someone.
(c) They don't want to be seen.
(d) They are angry with each other.
11. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) July 2.
(b) July 1.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 4.
12. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(a) A CDO.
(d) A colonel.
13. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A prisoner of war camp.
(c) A state capital.
(d) A national capital.
14. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Losses of staff.
(c) Untrains staff members.
(d) Changes in the staff.
15. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
2. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
3. What state does Felter live in?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
5. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)