|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Killing him.
(b) Helping him stay quiet.
(c) Losing his tapes.
(d) Making him run away.
2. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
3. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
4. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A documents officer.
(b) A notary public.
(c) A colonel.
(d) A judge.
5. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because he likes someone else.
(b) Because she is sneaky.
(c) Because her husband is a POW.
(d) Because he knows her brother.
6. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(b) He is showing travelers the city.
(c) He is training.
(d) He's looking for information.
7. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They served together.
(b) They played tennis together.
(c) Their parents were friends.
(d) They went to boarding school together.
8. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) The MacMillans.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her parents.
9. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
10. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That there was no other way to get it.
(b) That it makes him a true American.
(c) That it was a joke.
(d) That no one cares.
11. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By boat.
(c) By foot.
(d) By ambulance.
12. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brains.
(b) The golden meeting.
(c) The meeting of the brass.
(d) The final meeting.
13. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(c) A picture.
(d) A set of keys.
14. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A town hall.
(b) A prison.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school.
15. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(b) Assitant officer.
(d) Action officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
3. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
5. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)