|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Losing his tapes.
(b) Making him run away.
(c) Helping him stay quiet.
(d) Killing him.
2. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
(a) To the Chiefs of Staff.
(b) To foreign affairs.
(c) To his Air Assault Division.
(d) To a civilian job.
3. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(b) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
(c) Money is in the briefcase.
(d) Statistics on prisoners of war.
4. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Entertainment lawyer.
(b) Real estate lawyer.
(c) Tax lawyer.
(d) Non-profit lawyer.
5. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
6. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She wants in on the operation.
(c) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(d) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
7. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Army's bunker.
(d) The Supreme Court.
8. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
9. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
10. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) Because of Lowell.
(b) Because they are out of money.
(c) Because the POW prison was moved.
(d) Because Craig told the press.
11. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
12. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They make him dig holes.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They put him in jail.
(d) They hang him upside down.
13. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Two-way division.
(b) Transcontinental division.
(c) Railpass division.
(d) Airmobile division.
14. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That it makes him a true American.
(b) That it was a joke.
(c) That there was no other way to get it.
(d) That no one cares.
15. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For trying to sell drugs.
(b) For trying to run away from his duties.
(c) For knowing too much.
(d) For stealing a helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
2. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
3. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
4. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
5. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)