|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are rare.
(d) They look like they are in trouble.
2. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
3. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To buy new clothes.
(b) To use in case of an emergency.
(c) To rent a car.
(d) To get a hotel room.
4. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(a) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
5. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) The President.
(c) The Secretary of State.
(d) His wife.
6. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) The next day.
(b) In the next month.
(c) In the following week.
(d) On the weekend.
7. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they have been transferred.
(b) Because they will take part in the operation.
(c) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(d) Because they want to protest the operation.
8. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Real estate lawyer.
(b) Tax lawyer.
(c) Entertainment lawyer.
(d) Non-profit lawyer.
9. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten to fly him around more.
(b) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
(c) They threaten his father.
(d) They cut his hair.
10. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
(a) Lead analyst.
(b) Information controller.
(c) Assitant chief.
(d) Tactical commander.
11. What year is it in Chapter 8?
12. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
(a) Falling off a ladder.
(b) Running home.
(c) Helping someone jump off a roof.
(d) Rapelling from a mock plane.
13. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
(a) Because she is a big gossip.
(b) Because she doesn't like those women.
(c) Because she thought it was dangerous.
(d) Because she tells her husband everything.
14. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
15. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That there was no other way to get it.
(b) That no one cares.
(c) That it makes him a true American.
(d) That it was a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
2. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
3. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
4. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
5. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)