|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is worried about the job.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She wants in on the operation.
(b) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(c) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(d) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
3. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Army's bunker.
(d) The White House.
4. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because she is sneaky.
(b) Because her husband is a POW.
(c) Because he likes someone else.
(d) Because he knows her brother.
5. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That it was a joke.
(b) That no one cares.
(c) That there was no other way to get it.
(d) That it makes him a true American.
6. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants to divorce him.
(b) She wants him to write.
(c) She wants his captors to pay.
(d) She wants to find him herself.
7. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A documents officer.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A notary public.
(d) A judge.
8. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Get her hair done.
(c) Go out with Sharon.
(d) Call her family.
9. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) An FBI agent.
(d) An intelligence officer.
10. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
(a) Information controller.
(b) Lead analyst.
(c) Assitant chief.
(d) Tactical commander.
11. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She has a man with her.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She has already been picked up.
(d) She has her daughter with her.
12. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He was lost.
(b) He was spying.
(c) He wanted to visit his father.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
13. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(c) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
14. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
15. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) Because the POW prison was moved.
(b) Because Craig told the press.
(c) Because of Lowell.
(d) Because they are out of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
3. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
4. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
5. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)