|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To get her in trouble.
(b) To help her.
(c) To avoid being arrested.
(d) To save the operation.
3. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) Statistics on prisoners of war.
(b) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
(c) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(d) Money is in the briefcase.
4. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Call her family.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Go out with Sharon.
(d) Get her hair done.
5. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(a) A locker room.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) At his house.
6. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
(a) Because she is a big gossip.
(b) Because she tells her husband everything.
(c) Because she thought it was dangerous.
(d) Because she doesn't like those women.
7. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They hang him upside down.
(b) They make him dig holes.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They put him in jail.
8. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The intelligence community.
(b) The defense community.
(c) The communications community.
(d) The press community.
9. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
10. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She had to meet her husband.
(b) She doesn't like Lowell.
(c) She was going the other direction.
(d) She is afraid of flying.
11. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten his father.
(b) They cut his hair.
(c) They threaten to fly him around more.
(d) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
12. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(c) An intelligence officer.
(d) An FBI agent.
13. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
14. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
15. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Losses of staff.
(b) Too many staff members.
(c) Changes in the staff.
(d) Untrains staff members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
3. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)