|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The Secretary of State.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
2. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
3. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She was going the other direction.
(b) She is afraid of flying.
(c) She had to meet her husband.
(d) She doesn't like Lowell.
4. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) A locker room.
(d) At his house.
5. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) In the next month.
(b) In the following week.
(c) On the weekend.
(d) The next day.
6. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
(a) Testify in Washington D.C.
(b) Go home.
(c) Not tell the press.
(d) Stay at the detention center.
7. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For stealing a helicopter.
(b) For trying to sell drugs.
(c) For knowing too much.
(d) For trying to run away from his duties.
8. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Fort Bragg.
9. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A documents officer.
(b) A judge.
(c) A notary public.
(d) A colonel.
10. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Communications operation.
(b) Special Forces operation.
(c) Air Force operation.
(d) Intelligence operation.
11. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Harpers.
(b) The Bellmons.
(c) The Simms.
(d) The MacMillans.
12. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(b) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(c) So they won't forget what they learned.
(d) So they can't talk to anyone.
13. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A national capital.
(c) A prisoner of war camp.
(d) A state capital.
14. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
15. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By boat.
(b) By foot.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By ambulance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
2. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
3. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
4. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)