|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) July 2.
(b) July 3.
(c) July 4.
(d) July 1.
2. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A national capital.
(b) A weapons store room.
(c) A state capital.
(d) A prisoner of war camp.
3. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) Statistics on prisoners of war.
(b) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
(c) Money is in the briefcase.
(d) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
4. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Changes in the staff.
(c) Losses of staff.
(d) Untrains staff members.
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Communications operation.
(b) Intelligence operation.
(c) Air Force operation.
(d) Special Forces operation.
6. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They went to boarding school together.
(b) Their parents were friends.
(c) They served together.
(d) They played tennis together.
7. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(a) A secretary.
8. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) It's a secret.
(d) Fort Bragg.
9. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(b) Re-organize the staff.
(d) Teach a class.
10. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Railpass division.
(b) Airmobile division.
(c) Transcontinental division.
(d) Two-way division.
11. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Losing his tapes.
(b) Making him run away.
(c) Killing him.
(d) Helping him stay quiet.
12. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
13. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(b) Action officer.
(d) Assitant officer.
14. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Go out with Sharon.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Get her hair done.
(d) Call her family.
15. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
(a) She is the wife of a POW.
(b) He needs to be devoted to the operation.
(c) She is a snitch.
(d) He lied about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Felter live in?
2. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
3. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
4. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
5. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)