|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To get her in trouble.
(b) To help her.
(c) To save the operation.
(d) To avoid being arrested.
2. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
(a) Falling off a ladder.
(b) Running home.
(c) Helping someone jump off a roof.
(d) Rapelling from a mock plane.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
4. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
5. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
6. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She has her daughter with her.
(c) She has already been picked up.
(d) She has a man with her.
7. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The MacMillans.
8. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(b) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(c) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(d) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
9. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
10. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Check for bombs.
(b) Run fingerprints.
(c) Secure all the exits.
(d) Check for spying tools.
11. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(b) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(c) 11th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 12th Air Assualt Division.
12. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He was lost.
(b) He was spying.
(c) He wanted to visit his father.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
13. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The President.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Secretary of State.
14. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They served together.
(b) They played tennis together.
(c) Their parents were friends.
(d) They went to boarding school together.
15. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He's looking for information.
(b) He is showing travelers the city.
(c) He is training.
(d) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
2. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
3. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
4. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
5. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)