|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brass.
(b) The meeting of the brains.
(c) The final meeting.
(d) The golden meeting.
2. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A national capital.
(c) A prisoner of war camp.
(d) A state capital.
3. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The communications community.
(b) The press community.
(c) The defense community.
(d) The intelligence community.
4. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By boat.
(c) By foot.
(d) By ambulance.
5. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) At his house.
(d) A locker room.
6. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
(a) To the Chiefs of Staff.
(b) To foreign affairs.
(c) To his Air Assault Division.
(d) To a civilian job.
7. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
8. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(b) A secretary.
9. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(c) Colonel Assistant.
(d) Deputy Assistant.
10. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six days.
11. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Killing him.
(b) Making him run away.
(c) Helping him stay quiet.
(d) Losing his tapes.
12. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(b) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
13. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Army's bunker.
14. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) They aren't there yet.
(c) Just a few minutes.
15. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To get her in trouble.
(b) To save the operation.
(c) To help her.
(d) To avoid being arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
3. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
4. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
5. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)