|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
(a) When she attends his party.
(b) When she looks in his checkbook.
(c) When Sharon tells her.
(d) When he pays for dinner.
2. What year is it in Chapter 8?
3. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(b) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(c) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(d) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
4. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
5. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The Grande Court.
6. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was taken prisoner.
(b) He was badly injured.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He went to the other side.
7. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
8. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When it is dinner time.
(b) When he has slept for twelve hours.
(c) When Lowell asks her to.
(d) When she hears the planes take off.
9. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(b) He is training.
(c) He's looking for information.
(d) He is showing travelers the city.
10. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Changes in the staff.
(b) Too many staff members.
(c) Losses of staff.
(d) Untrains staff members.
11. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
12. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They make him dig holes.
(b) They hang him upside down.
(c) They put him in jail.
(d) They tie him up.
13. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She had to meet her husband.
(b) She doesn't like Lowell.
(c) She was going the other direction.
(d) She is afraid of flying.
14. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(b) A picture.
(c) A set of keys.
15. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To help her.
(b) To avoid being arrested.
(c) To get her in trouble.
(d) To save the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
2. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
3. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
4. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
5. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)