Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The defense community.
(b) The press community.
(c) The intelligence community.
(d) The communications community.
2. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A national capital.
(c) A prisoner of war camp.
(d) A state capital.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She is afraid of getting turned in.
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Air Force operation.
(b) Communications operation.
(c) Intelligence operation.
(d) Special Forces operation.
6. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) No one else will be told.
(b) One member of the press can be told.
(c) Only Colonels can be told.
(d) Only subordinates can be told.
7. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) The MacMillans.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her sister.
8. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
(a) She is the wife of a POW.
(b) He lied about it.
(c) He needs to be devoted to the operation.
(d) She is a snitch.
9. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He went to the other side.
(b) He was badly injured.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was taken prisoner.
10. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(c) He is worried about the job.
(d) He disagrees with it.
11. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A prison.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A town hall.
(d) A school.
12. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(b) So they can't talk to anyone.
(c) So they won't forget what they learned.
(d) It's cheaper then sending them home.
13. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They put him in jail.
(b) They hang him upside down.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They make him dig holes.
14. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They look like they are in trouble.
(c) They are rare.
(d) They are painted red.
15. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(b) He's looking for information.
(c) He is training.
(d) He is showing travelers the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
3. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
4. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
5. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)