|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A judge.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A notary public.
(d) A documents officer.
2. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) Their parents were friends.
(b) They played tennis together.
(c) They served together.
(d) They went to boarding school together.
3. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Army's bunker.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) No one else will be told.
(b) One member of the press can be told.
(c) Only subordinates can be told.
(d) Only Colonels can be told.
5. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Tax lawyer.
(b) Non-profit lawyer.
(c) Real estate lawyer.
(d) Entertainment lawyer.
6. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
7. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When it is dinner time.
(b) When Lowell asks her to.
(c) When she hears the planes take off.
(d) When he has slept for twelve hours.
8. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
9. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
10. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they will take part in the operation.
(b) Because they have been transferred.
(c) Because they want to protest the operation.
(d) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
11. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A prison.
(d) A town hall.
12. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The MacMillans.
(b) The Simms.
(c) The Bellmons.
(d) The Harpers.
13. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is training.
(b) He's looking for information.
(c) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(d) He is showing travelers the city.
14. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
15. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To get her in trouble.
(b) To save the operation.
(c) To avoid being arrested.
(d) To help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
3. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
4. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
5. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)