|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) The MacMillans.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her sister.
2. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
(a) With rope.
(b) With tape.
(c) With a system of pulleys.
(d) With a hook.
3. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
4. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Special Forces operation.
(b) Communications operation.
(c) Air Force operation.
(d) Intelligence operation.
5. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
(a) Whip him.
(b) Try to get him to write a confession.
(c) Ask him questions.
(d) Waterboard him.
6. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
(a) Because she is a big gossip.
(b) Because she doesn't like those women.
(c) Because she thought it was dangerous.
(d) Because she tells her husband everything.
7. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
(a) Not tell the press.
(b) Go home.
(c) Testify in Washington D.C.
(d) Stay at the detention center.
8. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By boat.
(b) By foot.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By ambulance.
9. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) July 3.
(b) July 2.
(c) July 1.
(d) July 4.
10. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(b) Deputy Assistant.
(c) Colonel Assistant.
11. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten his father.
(b) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
(c) They cut his hair.
(d) They threaten to fly him around more.
12. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(c) West Virginia.
13. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
(a) It is raining.
(b) They are waiting for someone.
(c) They don't want to be seen.
(d) They are angry with each other.
14. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
15. In Chapter 14, who does Lowell tell about his son?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
2. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
4. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
5. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)