|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
(a) To save the operation.
(b) To get her in trouble.
(c) To help her.
(d) To avoid being arrested.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She wants in on the operation.
(c) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(d) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
3. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(a) Teach a class.
(d) Re-organize the staff.
4. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they want to protest the operation.
(b) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(c) Because they have been transferred.
(d) Because they will take part in the operation.
5. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A prison.
(c) A school.
(d) A town hall.
6. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants to divorce him.
(b) She wants his captors to pay.
(c) She wants him to write.
(d) She wants to find him herself.
7. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) They aren't there yet.
(c) Just a few minutes.
8. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Five days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
9. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
10. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
(a) With a hook.
(b) With rope.
(c) With tape.
(d) With a system of pulleys.
11. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She has a man with her.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She has already been picked up.
(d) She has her daughter with her.
12. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) For his leak of information.
(b) For his affair with Dorothy.
(c) Because he left town.
(d) Because he arrested Craig.
13. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(b) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(c) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(d) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
14. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Transcontinental division.
(b) Railpass division.
(c) Airmobile division.
(d) Two-way division.
15. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To get a hotel room.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To use in case of an emergency.
(d) To rent a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
2. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
3. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
4. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
5. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)