|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Tax lawyer.
(b) Real estate lawyer.
(c) Non-profit lawyer.
(d) Entertainment lawyer.
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. What surprises Dorothy when she picks Sharon up at the airport?
(a) She has already been picked up.
(b) She has her daughter with her.
(c) She has a man with her.
(d) She is crying.
4. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) Her parents.
(c) The MacMillans.
(d) Her sister.
5. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(b) An intelligence officer.
(c) An FBI agent.
6. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(c) Colonel Assistant.
(d) Deputy Assistant.
7. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
8. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(b) Just a few minutes.
(c) They aren't there yet.
9. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
10. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For stealing a helicopter.
(b) For trying to sell drugs.
(c) For trying to run away from his duties.
(d) For knowing too much.
11. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants his captors to pay.
(b) She wants to find him herself.
(c) She wants him to write.
(d) She wants to divorce him.
12. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The final meeting.
(b) The golden meeting.
(c) The meeting of the brass.
(d) The meeting of the brains.
13. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
14. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because her husband is a POW.
(b) Because he knows her brother.
(c) Because he likes someone else.
(d) Because she is sneaky.
15. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
2. Who is Felter a liaison for?
3. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
4. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
5. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)