|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Transcontinental division.
(b) Airmobile division.
(c) Two-way division.
(d) Railpass division.
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
4. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(a) Colonel Assistant.
(d) Deputy Assistant.
5. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brass.
(b) The golden meeting.
(c) The meeting of the brains.
(d) The final meeting.
6. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(b) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
7. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
8. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) Fort Bragg.
9. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
10. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To get a hotel room.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To use in case of an emergency.
(d) To rent a car.
11. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Simms.
(b) The Harpers.
(c) The MacMillans.
(d) The Bellmons.
12. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(b) A CDO.
(d) A colonel.
13. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because she is sneaky.
(b) Because he likes someone else.
(c) Because he knows her brother.
(d) Because her husband is a POW.
14. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Six days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
15. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
(a) At his house.
(b) A locker room.
(c) In a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
2. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
5. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)