|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A town hall.
(d) A prison.
2. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
(a) Making him run away.
(b) Killing him.
(c) Losing his tapes.
(d) Helping him stay quiet.
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A national capital.
(b) A state capital.
(c) A weapons store room.
(d) A prisoner of war camp.
4. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
(a) To the Chiefs of Staff.
(b) To foreign affairs.
(c) To his Air Assault Division.
(d) To a civilian job.
5. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
(c) Re-organize the staff.
(d) Teach a class.
6. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Grande Court.
7. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
(a) Call her family.
(b) Get her hair done.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Go out with Sharon.
8. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(b) So they can't talk to anyone.
(c) So they won't forget what they learned.
(d) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
9. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The golden meeting.
(b) The final meeting.
(c) The meeting of the brass.
(d) The meeting of the brains.
10. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) Because he arrested Craig.
(b) For his leak of information.
(c) Because he left town.
(d) For his affair with Dorothy.
11. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Assitant officer.
(c) Action officer.
12. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) One member of the press can be told.
(b) No one else will be told.
(c) Only Colonels can be told.
(d) Only subordinates can be told.
13. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 11th Air Assualt Division.
(b) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(c) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 10th Air Assualt Division.
14. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That no one cares.
(b) That it was a joke.
(c) That there was no other way to get it.
(d) That it makes him a true American.
15. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She had to meet her husband.
(b) She was going the other direction.
(c) She is afraid of flying.
(d) She doesn't like Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
2. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
3. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
4. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
5. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)