|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
(b) A set of keys.
(d) A picture.
2. When does Dorothy wake up Peter-Paul in Chapter 14?
(a) When it is dinner time.
(b) When Lowell asks her to.
(c) When he has slept for twelve hours.
(d) When she hears the planes take off.
3. How does Lowell hurt his knee in Chapter 11?
(a) Falling off a ladder.
(b) Rapelling from a mock plane.
(c) Helping someone jump off a roof.
(d) Running home.
4. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Fort Bragg.
5. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) On the weekend.
(b) In the following week.
(c) The next day.
(d) In the next month.
6. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To get a hotel room.
(b) To use in case of an emergency.
(c) To buy new clothes.
(d) To rent a car.
7. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
(a) To the Chiefs of Staff.
(b) To a civilian job.
(c) To foreign affairs.
(d) To his Air Assault Division.
8. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
9. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) July 2.
(b) July 1.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 4.
10. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Simms.
(b) The Harpers.
(c) The Bellmons.
(d) The MacMillans.
11. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(a) A colonel.
(d) A CDO.
12. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six days.
13. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are rare.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They look like they are in trouble.
(d) They are silent.
14. How do the Green Berets get Peter-Paul to tell them the location of the tapes?
(a) They threaten to fly him around more.
(b) They threaten to throw him from the helicopter.
(c) They cut his hair.
(d) They threaten his father.
15. What state does Felter live in?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
2. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
3. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
4. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
5. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)