|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) In the next month.
(b) On the weekend.
(c) In the following week.
(d) The next day.
2. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The Bellmons.
(b) The Simms.
(c) The MacMillans.
(d) The Harpers.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) A grill.
(b) A painting.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A jacket.
4. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They served together.
(b) Their parents were friends.
(c) They played tennis together.
(d) They went to boarding school together.
5. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
6. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The President.
(b) The Secretary of State.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Colonel.
7. In Chapter 14, who questions Peter-Paul with Franklin?
8. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
9. How do the Green Berets end up transporting Peter-Paul?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By ambulance.
(c) By boat.
(d) By foot.
10. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) An intelligence officer.
11. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
12. In Chapter 14, what does Lowell say he wants his son to know about his confession?
(a) That it was a joke.
(b) That no one cares.
(c) That it makes him a true American.
(d) That there was no other way to get it.
13. Why does Hanrahan threaten to cancel the operation in Chapter 13?
(a) Because they are out of money.
(b) Because Craig told the press.
(c) Because the POW prison was moved.
(d) Because of Lowell.
14. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is worried about the job.
15. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
(a) Not tell the press.
(b) Testify in Washington D.C.
(c) Stay at the detention center.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
2. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
3. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
4. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
5. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)