|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The fifth.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To discuss what went wrong.
(b) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(c) To hand out awards.
(d) To give raises in ranks.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is a civilian plane.
(b) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because he is a threat.
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
(a) He decides against it.
(b) He doesn't meet the qualifications.
(c) The Colonel isn't in his office.
(d) He oversleeps.
6. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Become an officer.
(b) Transfer divisions.
(c) Work on his board.
(d) Quit the army.
7. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
8. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Chief of staff.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Major in charge.
(d) Leading director.
9. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(a) Sioux Falls.
10. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Yells as he opens the door.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Puts on his hat.
(d) Wishes everyone luck.
11. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(b) Because the uniform was an honor.
(c) Because he received medals with it.
(d) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
12. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A new strategy plan.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) Directions from their president.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
13. What year is it in Chapter 6?
14. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(b) Because he is switching branches.
(c) Because he plans on resigning.
(d) Because he doesn't have the money.
15. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is lost.
(b) Because he has to do an audit.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is looking for a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
2. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
5. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)