|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) Street clothing.
(b) A helmet.
(c) Regulation uniform.
(d) An aviation jacket.
2. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Drilled holes in it.
(c) Burned it.
(d) Bugged it.
3. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) The lower East Side.
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They have a rivalry.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They partner with them.
(d) They dislike them.
6. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After Willis dies.
7. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are uncle and nephew.
(d) They are just good friends.
8. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The missiles they are in possession of.
(b) Their need of supplies.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their president being assassinated.
9. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) There is too much chaos.
(b) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) The radios aren't working.
10. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Napalms it.
(b) Drops supplies.
(c) Tries to rescue survivors.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
11. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
12. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
(d) East Germany.
13. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) The hydrolic system was bad.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) The glass blew out.
(d) The wing caught on fire.
14. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) File maintenance.
(d) Rail transport.
15. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job title does Harke have?
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
3. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
4. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
5. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)