|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because of his religious beliefs.
(c) Because he has been depressed.
(d) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
2. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) The lower East Side.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Greenwich Village.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The development of weapons.
(b) The invasion of Cuba.
(c) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They dislike them.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They partner with them.
(d) They have a rivalry.
5. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
(a) To bring them to meet with Parker.
(b) To say they believe Parker is a prisoner.
(c) To tell them Parker's plane is missing.
(d) To give them Parker's medals.
6. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(b) Because of Harke's behavior.
(c) Because they can't afford him.
(d) Because he was sleeping on the job.
7. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
(a) The Colonel isn't in his office.
(b) He doesn't meet the qualifications.
(c) He decides against it.
(d) He oversleeps.
8. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He praises him.
(c) He insults him.
(d) He reprimands him.
9. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He doesn't do any work.
(b) He makes personnel changes.
(c) He files paperwork.
(d) He organizes an invasion.
10. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Have a conference.
(d) Sell them insurance.
11. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) His wife cheated on him.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) He wants to start a family.
(d) He lost his partner in battle.
12. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
13. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He says they are all idiots.
(b) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(c) He blames them for the problems.
(d) He commends them for a job well done.
14. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they had a ship captured.
(b) Because they were threatened.
(c) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(d) Because they need to take captives.
15. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
2. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. When does Craig become the person in charge?
5. How are Parker and Craig related?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)