|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He doesn't do any work.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He makes personnel changes.
(d) He files paperwork.
2. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
(a) He hits a tree.
(b) His parachute doesn't open.
(c) He grabs onto Parker.
(d) He gets carried away by the wind.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because the plane is in distress.
(b) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because it is a civilian plane.
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he is the boss.
(b) That he has to leave.
(c) That he refuses to work with him.
(d) That he will help.
5. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are told they can't land.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) A storm kicks up.
6. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the weight.
(b) Because of politics.
(c) Because of the laws.
(d) Because of the cost.
7. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
8. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Napalms it.
(b) Crashes into the camp.
(c) Tries to rescue survivors.
(d) Drops supplies.
9. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(b) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it would be a disaster.
10. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) New clothes.
(d) A typewriter.
11. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 3.
(b) Camp 17.
(c) Camp 1.
(d) Camp 7.
12. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(b) Stolen loot.
(c) United States currency.
13. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Petrofski appoints him.
(b) After Parker quits.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Willis dies.
14. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(b) How much politics is involved.
(c) How well trained they are.
(d) How much help they need with their investments.
15. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(b) He says it made him want a divorce.
(c) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
(d) He says it made his marriage stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job title does Harke have?
2. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)