|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) Lowell's experience.
(c) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(d) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
2. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To stop more bases.
(b) To try to end the war.
(c) To save money.
(d) To make a statement against the boss.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) File maintenance.
(b) Rail transport.
(c) Personnel turnover.
(d) Honesty in the office.
4. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A typewriter.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Transfer divisions.
(b) Work on his board.
(c) Quit the army.
(d) Become an officer.
6. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) To stop all transport.
(c) That he deserves a raise.
(d) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
7. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Parker quits.
(b) After he earns a promotion.
(c) After Willis dies.
(d) After Petrofski appoints him.
8. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
9. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He makes personnel changes.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He doesn't do any work.
(d) He files paperwork.
10. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A new strategy plan.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) Complaints from the citizens.
(d) Directions from their president.
11. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(b) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because he received medals with it.
12. Where does Parker's family live?
13. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) The fifth.
(c) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(d) The fourth.
14. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) He lost his partner in battle.
(b) He wants to start a family.
(c) His wife cheated on him.
(d) His mother is ill.
15. What year is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
2. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
3. How are Parker and Craig related?
4. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
5. In Chapter 6, who is patrolling Soc Trang?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)