|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(b) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it would be a disaster.
2. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The fifth.
(d) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
3. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 1.
(d) Camp 17.
4. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told he is correct.
(b) He is told to write it down.
(c) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(d) He is told to stay out of it.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Sell them insurance.
(d) Have a conference.
6. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because he plans on resigning.
(b) Because he doesn't have the money.
(c) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(d) Because he is switching branches.
7. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Wishes everyone luck.
(b) Puts on his hat.
(c) Yells as he opens the door.
(d) Says a prayer.
8. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) Howard likes Harke.
(b) There is no one else available to fill it.
(c) He has a contract.
(d) He is the most qualified.
9. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The loss of funding for the war.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The development of weapons.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
10. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) Because he works with classified information.
(c) Because he has valuables.
(d) Because it came with the apartment.
11. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Leave supplies.
(b) Take prisoners.
(c) Take out the injured people.
(d) Take the valuables.
12. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
13. What year is it in Chapter 6?
14. Where is MacDill located?
15. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) He wants to start a family.
(c) His wife cheated on him.
(d) He lost his partner in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)