|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Crashes into the camp.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Drops supplies.
(d) Napalms it.
3. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(b) Because they were threatened.
(c) Because they had a ship captured.
(d) Because they need to take captives.
4. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The fourth.
5. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He got the attention he wanted.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He proved how powerful he is.
(d) He was able to land at MacDill.
6. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(b) He says it made him want a divorce.
(c) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
(d) He says it made his marriage stronger.
7. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
8. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(b) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(c) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(d) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
9. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because the uniform was an honor.
(b) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(c) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(d) Because he received medals with it.
10. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) The butler.
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
11. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Wishes everyone luck.
(b) Yells as he opens the door.
(c) Puts on his hat.
(d) Says a prayer.
12. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
13. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
14. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
15. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The development of weapons.
(d) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
2. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)