|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Sell them insurance.
(c) Have a conference.
(d) Go hunting.
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(c) His own.
3. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) The lower East Side.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) New Jersey.
4. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
5. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
(a) The Colonel isn't in his office.
(b) He doesn't meet the qualifications.
(c) He oversleeps.
(d) He decides against it.
6. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
7. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he refuses to work with him.
(b) That he is the boss.
(c) That he will help.
(d) That he has to leave.
8. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
(a) It's cheap operating costs.
(b) It's proximity to a rail line.
(c) It's mulitple landing pads.
(d) It's supply of boxes.
9. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The second.
(d) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
10. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Parker quits.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After Willis dies.
11. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) Complaints from the citizens.
(d) A new strategy plan.
12. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
(b) East Germany.
13. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His parachute.
(d) His plane.
14. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
15. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) He is the most qualified.
(b) There is no one else available to fill it.
(c) He has a contract.
(d) Howard likes Harke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
2. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
3. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
4. What month is it in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)