|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
2. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) The hydrolic system was bad.
(b) The glass blew out.
(c) The wing caught on fire.
(d) There was a storm.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The boats they captured.
(b) Their president being assassinated.
(c) Their need of supplies.
(d) The missiles they are in possession of.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was harsh.
(b) It was funny.
(c) It was necessary.
(d) It was complicated.
5. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
(a) So he can be punished.
(b) So he can be commissioned.
(c) So he can refresh his knowledge.
(d) So he can train others.
6. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To hand out awards.
(b) To give raises in ranks.
(c) To discuss what went wrong.
(d) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
7. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(a) Sioux Falls.
8. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He is discharged.
(b) He decreases a rank.
(c) He raises in rank.
(d) He is given more responsibilities.
9. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(d) Giving Lowell directions.
10. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
11. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
(a) He oversleeps.
(b) He decides against it.
(c) The Colonel isn't in his office.
(d) He doesn't meet the qualifications.
12. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) Street clothing.
(b) Regulation uniform.
(c) An aviation jacket.
(d) A helmet.
13. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They have a rivalry.
(c) They dislike them.
(d) They partner with them.
14. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Major in charge.
(b) Leading director.
(c) Chief of staff.
(d) Acting commander.
15. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
2. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)