|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(b) He says they are all idiots.
(c) He commends them for a job well done.
(d) He blames them for the problems.
2. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
3. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) The lower East Side.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Park Avenue.
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
6. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His parachute.
(d) His plane.
7. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Have a conference.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Sell them insurance.
8. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He isn't surprised.
9. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) Two months later.
(b) One month later.
(c) One week later.
(d) Two weeks later.
10. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(b) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(c) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(d) He thinks it would be too expensive.
11. Where is MacDill located?
12. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) The butler.
(d) No one.
13. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their need of supplies.
14. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(b) Because they had a ship captured.
(c) Because they were threatened.
(d) Because they need to take captives.
15. What year is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
2. Where does Parker's family live?
3. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)