|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Willis dies.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Parker quits.
2. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(b) Because he received medals with it.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
3. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 17.
(b) Camp 1.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 3.
4. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) Stolen loot.
(d) United States currency.
5. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
6. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to stay out of it.
(b) He is told to write it down.
(c) He is told he is correct.
(d) He is told to rethink his opinions.
7. Where does Parker's family live?
8. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(b) Because it was recommended.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because he has been depressed.
9. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was harsh.
(b) It was necessary.
(c) It was funny.
(d) It was complicated.
10. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He was able to land at MacDill.
(d) He got the attention he wanted.
11. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They have to refuel.
(b) A storm kicks up.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) They are told they can't land.
12. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) The butler.
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
13. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) The lower East Side.
14. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
(a) His parachute.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His plane.
15. What month is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
5. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)