|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are just good friends.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
2. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) A new strategy plan.
(c) Complaints from the citizens.
(d) A list of injuries.
3. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(a) Giving Lowell directions.
4. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(a) Sioux Falls.
5. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) No one.
(b) His father.
(c) The butler.
(d) His wife.
7. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) Street clothing.
(b) An aviation jacket.
(c) A helmet.
(d) Regulation uniform.
8. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
(a) Bugged it.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Drilled holes in it.
(d) Burned it.
9. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To discuss what went wrong.
(c) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(d) To hand out awards.
10. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because he has to do an audit.
(d) Because he is looking for a new job.
11. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He got the attention he wanted.
(d) He was able to land at MacDill.
12. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the laws.
(b) Because of the weight.
(c) Because of the cost.
(d) Because of politics.
13. Where is MacDill located?
14. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He says they are all idiots.
(b) He blames them for the problems.
(c) He commends them for a job well done.
(d) He asks to be transferred to their team.
15. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
3. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
4. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
5. What year is it in Chapter 6?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)