|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told he is correct.
(b) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(c) He is told to write it down.
(d) He is told to stay out of it.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To discuss what went wrong.
(c) To hand out awards.
(d) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
3. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Sell them insurance.
(b) Have a conference.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go shopping.
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
6. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They partner with them.
(b) They have a rivalry.
(c) They dislike them.
(d) They ignore them.
7. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Parker quits.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After Willis dies.
8. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because he has valuables.
(b) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(c) Because he works with classified information.
(d) Because it came with the apartment.
9. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
(d) Pay a fine.
10. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he will help.
(b) That he refuses to work with him.
(c) That he has to leave.
(d) That he is the boss.
11. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because he is a threat.
12. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because he has been depressed.
(b) Because of his religious beliefs.
(c) Because it was recommended.
(d) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
13. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The development of weapons.
(c) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
14. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(c) Giving Lowell directions.
15. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He got the attention he wanted.
(c) He was able to land at MacDill.
(d) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
2. How are Parker and Craig related?
3. What job title does Harke have?
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)