|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(d) He punches him.
2. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Two-way division.
(b) Transcontinental division.
(c) Airmobile division.
(d) Railpass division.
3. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Untrains staff members.
(c) Changes in the staff.
(d) Losses of staff.
4. In Chapter 14, what role in the operation is Lowell given?
(a) Information controller.
(b) Tactical commander.
(c) Assitant chief.
(d) Lead analyst.
5. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
(a) He gets carried away by the wind.
(b) He hits a tree.
(c) He grabs onto Parker.
(d) His parachute doesn't open.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
2. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
3. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
4. Where is MacDill located?
5. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)