|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) A storm kicks up.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) They are told they can't land.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To hand out awards.
(c) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(d) To discuss what went wrong.
3. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
(a) They don't want to be seen.
(b) It is raining.
(c) They are waiting for someone.
(d) They are angry with each other.
4. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is a civilian plane.
(b) Because the plane is in distress.
(c) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(d) Because he is a threat.
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Willis dies.
(b) After Parker quits.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After he earns a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
2. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
3. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
4. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
5. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)