|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She is afraid of flying.
(b) She was going the other direction.
(c) She doesn't like Lowell.
(d) She had to meet her husband.
2. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A notary public.
(b) A colonel.
(c) A judge.
(d) A documents officer.
3. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 17.
5. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The fifth.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The second.
(d) The fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
2. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
3. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
4. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
5. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)