|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(b) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(c) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(d) He thinks it would be too expensive.
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the cost.
(b) Because of politics.
(c) Because of the weight.
(d) Because of the laws.
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told he is correct.
(b) He is told to write it down.
(c) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(d) He is told to stay out of it.
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. What happens to Peter-Paul once the Green Berets are called?
(a) They put him in jail.
(b) They make him dig holes.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They hang him upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
2. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
3. What year is it in Chapter 8?
4. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
5. Where does Peter-Paul say the tapes are located?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)