|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He got kicked out of his house.
(b) He was spying.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He wanted to visit his father.
2. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they had a ship captured.
(b) Because they were threatened.
(c) Because they need to take captives.
(d) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A painting.
(c) A grill.
(d) A jacket.
4. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because he is switching branches.
(b) Because he doesn't have the money.
(c) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(d) Because he plans on resigning.
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to earn a medal.
(b) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(c) He wants to impress a girl.
(d) He feels like a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
2. Who lands on the roof of the POW camp first with Lowell?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)