|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because he has valuables.
(b) Because it came with the apartment.
(c) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(d) Because he works with classified information.
2. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(b) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(c) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(d) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
3. How many helicopters are used in Operation Monte Christo?
4. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) Her parents.
(c) The MacMillans.
(d) Her sister.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The development of weapons.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
2. In Chapter 15, what ship does Lowell's team contact?
3. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
4. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
5. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)