|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She doesn't like Lowell.
(b) She had to meet her husband.
(c) She is afraid of flying.
(d) She was going the other direction.
2. Why is Peter-Paul, Lowell's son, at McCall?
(a) He was lost.
(b) He wanted to visit his father.
(c) He got kicked out of his house.
(d) He was spying.
3. Why does Bellmon threaten to bring charges against Lowell?
(a) For his leak of information.
(b) Because he left town.
(c) For his affair with Dorothy.
(d) Because he arrested Craig.
4. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A prisoner of war camp.
(c) A national capital.
(d) A state capital.
5. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
(a) His plane.
(b) His parachute.
(c) His watch.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies during the operation in the POW camp?
2. How many people does Craig say they lost inside the camp during the mission?
3. What do the Green Berets worry about doing to Peter-Paul?
4. What does Lowell do at Camp McCall in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)