|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 17.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 3.
2. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One month later.
(b) One week later.
(c) Two weeks later.
(d) Two months later.
3. In Chapter 15, who will be the first person to board the ship?
(a) The assistant chief.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The action officer.
(d) The forensic chief.
4. Why does Lowell use thermite charges inside the POW camp?
(a) He sees a man with a gun.
(b) He can't see where he is going.
(c) He is being followed.
(d) He doesn't have keys to the cells.
5. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(b) Because he received medals with it.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
2. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)