|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(c) A colonel.
(d) A CDO.
2. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Assitant officer.
(c) Action officer.
3. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
4. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He organizes an invasion.
(b) He doesn't do any work.
(c) He files paperwork.
(d) He makes personnel changes.
5. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
2. In Chapter 15, who will be the first person to board the ship?
3. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
4. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
5. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)