|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Green Berets hang Peter-Paul from a helicopter?
(a) With tape.
(b) With rope.
(c) With a system of pulleys.
(d) With a hook.
2. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He went to the other side.
(b) He was badly injured.
(c) He was taken prisoner.
(d) He was killed.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he has to leave.
(b) That he will help.
(c) That he is the boss.
(d) That he refuses to work with him.
4. What do the Green Berets do after flying Peter-Paul around for a while?
(a) Waterboard him.
(b) Ask him questions.
(c) Whip him.
(d) Try to get him to write a confession.
5. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is showing travelers the city.
(b) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(c) He is training.
(d) He's looking for information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
2. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
3. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
4. Who dies during the operation in the POW camp?
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)