|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lowell do when he lands in Fayetteville in Chapter 10?
(a) He gives the plane to someone else.
(b) He leaves the plane there.
(c) He asks for directions to Atlanta.
(d) He refuels.
2. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(b) Because he received medals with it.
(c) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(d) Because the uniform was an honor.
3. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He isn't surprised.
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They dislike them.
(b) They partner with them.
(c) They have a rivalry.
(d) They ignore them.
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After Willis dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)