|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
(a) Statistics on prisoners of war.
(b) Money is in the briefcase.
(c) A warning about Operation Monte Christo.
(d) An approval for Operation Monte Christo.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To discuss what went wrong.
(b) To give raises in ranks.
(c) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(d) To hand out awards.
3. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they were threatened.
(b) Because they need to take captives.
(c) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(d) Because they had a ship captured.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Transfer divisions.
(b) Quit the army.
(c) Work on his board.
(d) Become an officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
2. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
3. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
4. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
5. Who is Felter a liaison for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)