|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
2. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
(a) Because they have been transferred.
(b) Because they will take part in the operation.
(c) Because they are given two weeks vacation.
(d) Because they want to protest the operation.
3. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(c) Sioux Falls.
4. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(a) The Grande Court.
(d) The FBI.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She wants in on the operation.
(c) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(d) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
3. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
5. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)