|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He isn't surprised.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is angry.
2. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
(a) Real estate lawyer.
(b) Tax lawyer.
(c) Entertainment lawyer.
(d) Non-profit lawyer.
3. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
(a) To tell them Parker's plane is missing.
(b) To bring them to meet with Parker.
(c) To say they believe Parker is a prisoner.
(d) To give them Parker's medals.
4. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(b) Deputy Assistant.
(c) Colonel Assistant.
5. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
2. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
3. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)