|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He raises in rank.
(b) He is discharged.
(c) He decreases a rank.
(d) He is given more responsibilities.
2. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For stealing a helicopter.
(b) For knowing too much.
(c) For trying to run away from his duties.
(d) For trying to sell drugs.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) A painting.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A grill.
(d) An apartment.
4. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Action officer.
(d) Assitant officer.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(b) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
2. What state does Felter live in?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
4. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
5. Where is MacDill located?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)