|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
2. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) No one else will be told.
(b) Only Colonels can be told.
(c) Only subordinates can be told.
(d) One member of the press can be told.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The development of weapons.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She wants in on the operation.
(d) She is afraid of getting turned in.
5. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they won't forget what they learned.
(b) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(c) So they can't talk to anyone.
(d) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
2. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. Who is Felter a liaison for?
5. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)