|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He went to the other side.
(b) He was taken prisoner.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was badly injured.
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the laws.
(b) Because of the weight.
(c) Because of politics.
(d) Because of the cost.
3. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The missiles they are in possession of.
(b) Their need of supplies.
(c) Their president being assassinated.
(d) The boats they captured.
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He makes personnel changes.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He doesn't do any work.
(d) He files paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
2. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
3. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)