|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
2. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(b) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(c) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(d) Because the program is no longer being tested.
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
(a) Burned it.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Bugged it.
(d) Drilled holes in it.
5. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Puts on his hat.
(c) Wishes everyone luck.
(d) Yells as he opens the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
2. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
3. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
4. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)