|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(b) Because they need to take captives.
(c) Because they had a ship captured.
(d) Because they were threatened.
3. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He reprimands him.
(b) He insults him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He praises him.
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 17.
5. What state does Felter live in?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
2. What month is it in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
5. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)