|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Parker's family live?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of politics.
(b) Because of the cost.
(c) Because of the weight.
(d) Because of the laws.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is a threat.
(b) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because it is a civilian plane.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much politics is involved.
(b) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(c) How much help they need with their investments.
(d) How well trained they are.
5. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
3. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
5. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)