|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
2. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He is worried about the job.
(c) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
(d) He doesn't care.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Work on his board.
(b) Quit the army.
(c) Transfer divisions.
(d) Become an officer.
4. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(b) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(c) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 11th Air Assualt Division.
5. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(b) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
(c) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(d) Because the program is no longer being tested.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
4. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
5. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)