|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
2. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) The lower East Side.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) Greenwich Village.
3. Where is MacDill located?
4. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The development of weapons.
(c) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
2. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
4. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
5. What year is it in Chapter 6?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)