|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To make a statement against the boss.
(b) To stop more bases.
(c) To try to end the war.
(d) To save money.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(b) Write a letter of apology.
(d) Pay a fine.
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to stay out of it.
(b) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(c) He is told he is correct.
(d) He is told to write it down.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was harsh.
(b) It was necessary.
(c) It was funny.
(d) It was complicated.
5. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) It's a secret.
(d) Fort Bragg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
3. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
4. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)