|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
2. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He raises in rank.
(b) He is discharged.
(c) He is given more responsibilities.
(d) He decreases a rank.
3. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
(a) He doesn't meet the qualifications.
(b) He decides against it.
(c) He oversleeps.
(d) The Colonel isn't in his office.
4. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
5. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
2. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
3. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
4. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
5. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)