|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(c) Lowell's experience.
(d) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
2. What month is it in Chapter 6?
3. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because the uniform was an honor.
(b) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(c) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(d) Because he received medals with it.
5. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) He has a contract.
(b) He is the most qualified.
(c) Howard likes Harke.
(d) There is no one else available to fill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
2. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)