|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is worried about the job.
(d) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
2. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
3. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(b) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(c) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(d) 11th Air Assualt Division.
4. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(b) Pay a fine.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
2. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
3. Who is Felter a liaison for?
4. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
5. What year is it in Chapter 6?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)