|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(b) Pay a fine.
(c) Take a leave of absense.
(d) Write a letter of apology.
2. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She is afraid of flying.
(b) She doesn't like Lowell.
(c) She had to meet her husband.
(d) She was going the other direction.
3. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(a) His own.
4. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
(a) It's cheap operating costs.
(b) It's proximity to a rail line.
(c) It's mulitple landing pads.
(d) It's supply of boxes.
5. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Two-way division.
(b) Transcontinental division.
(c) Railpass division.
(d) Airmobile division.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
2. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
4. What job title does Harke have?
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)