|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She had to meet her husband.
(b) She is afraid of flying.
(c) She was going the other direction.
(d) She doesn't like Lowell.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their need of supplies.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) Their president being assassinated.
(d) The missiles they are in possession of.
3. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Only Colonels can be told.
(b) Only subordinates can be told.
(c) One member of the press can be told.
(d) No one else will be told.
4. Where does Parker's family live?
5. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
(a) Because Lowell gave him the authority.
(b) Because the program is no longer being tested.
(c) Because the decision was left up to Howard.
(d) Howard is unable to appoint Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
2. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
4. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
5. How are Parker and Craig related?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)