|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
(d) Pay a fine.
2. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
3. In Chapter 10, who does Felter need to sign his documents?
(a) A judge.
(b) A notary public.
(c) A documents officer.
(d) A colonel.
4. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
5. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
(a) He gets carried away by the wind.
(b) He grabs onto Parker.
(c) He hits a tree.
(d) His parachute doesn't open.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
2. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
3. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
5. Where is MacDill located?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)