|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
2. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) July 1.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 2.
(d) July 3.
3. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Parker quits.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After Willis dies.
(d) After he earns a promotion.
4. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Only subordinates can be told.
(b) No one else will be told.
(c) Only Colonels can be told.
(d) One member of the press can be told.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) He wants to start a family.
(b) His wife cheated on him.
(c) He lost his partner in battle.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 6?
2. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
3. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
4. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)