|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is a civilian plane.
(b) Because he is a threat.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because they didn't announce their landing.
2. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Army's bunker.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Supreme Court.
3. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are just good friends.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much help they need with their investments.
(b) How well trained they are.
(c) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(d) How much politics is involved.
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They have a rivalry.
(b) They dislike them.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They partner with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
2. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
4. Where is MacDill located?
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)