|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The development of weapons.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(c) His own.
3. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because he is switching branches.
(b) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(c) Because he plans on resigning.
(d) Because he doesn't have the money.
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The defense community.
(b) The intelligence community.
(c) The press community.
(d) The communications community.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
2. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
3. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
4. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
5. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)