|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(b) Because the uniform was an honor.
(c) Because he received medals with it.
(d) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
3. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How well trained they are.
(b) How much help they need with their investments.
(c) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(d) How much politics is involved.
5. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(b) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(c) Lowell's experience.
(d) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
2. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
5. What leisure activity do Lowell and Bellmon do in Chapter 10?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)