|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(b) How well trained they are.
(c) How much help they need with their investments.
(d) How much politics is involved.
2. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
3. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) The lower East Side.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) Greenwich Village.
4. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) A new strategy plan.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
5. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
3. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)