|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To try to end the war.
(b) To make a statement against the boss.
(c) To stop more bases.
(d) To save money.
2. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) Because he works with classified information.
(c) Because he has valuables.
(d) Because it came with the apartment.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he refuses to work with him.
(b) That he has to leave.
(c) That he is the boss.
(d) That he will help.
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
5. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)