|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Rail transport.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) File maintenance.
3. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) The lower East Side.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) New Jersey.
4. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Pay a fine.
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
5. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To try to end the war.
(b) To make a statement against the boss.
(c) To save money.
(d) To stop more bases.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
2. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
3. In Chapter 6, what did the Vietnamese do to the Mohawk?
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
5. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)