|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
(a) A delta.
(b) The mainland.
(c) A jungle.
(d) An island.
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) That he deserves a raise.
(b) To stop all transport.
(c) To keep doing what he is doing.
(d) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
4. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because he is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
2. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
5. Where does Parker's family live?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)