|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(a) His own.
2. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He makes personnel changes.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He files paperwork.
(d) He doesn't do any work.
3. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
(d) The butler.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) Their need of supplies.
(d) The boats they captured.
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the cost.
(b) Because of the laws.
(c) Because of the weight.
(d) Because of politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
5. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)