|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(b) Pay a fine.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
3. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A new strategy plan.
(b) Directions from their president.
(c) A list of injuries.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
4. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
(a) It's supply of boxes.
(b) It's cheap operating costs.
(c) It's mulitple landing pads.
(d) It's proximity to a rail line.
5. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(b) Because he has valuables.
(c) Because it came with the apartment.
(d) Because he works with classified information.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
4. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
5. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)