|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They partner with them.
(c) They have a rivalry.
(d) They dislike them.
2. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(b) Giving Lowell directions.
3. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
(a) To give them Parker's medals.
(b) To bring them to meet with Parker.
(c) To tell them Parker's plane is missing.
(d) To say they believe Parker is a prisoner.
4. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) Two months later.
(b) One month later.
(c) One week later.
(d) Two weeks later.
5. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take out the injured people.
(b) Take prisoners.
(c) Take the valuables.
(d) Leave supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
2. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
3. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
5. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)