|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He was able to land at MacDill.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He proved how powerful he is.
(d) He got the attention he wanted.
2. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to write it down.
(b) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(c) He is told he is correct.
(d) He is told to stay out of it.
3. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) An aviation jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) Regulation uniform.
(d) Street clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
4. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)