|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much help they need with their investments.
(b) How much politics is involved.
(c) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(d) How well trained they are.
2. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
3. Where is MacDill located?
4. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) Howard likes Harke.
(b) He is the most qualified.
(c) There is no one else available to fill it.
(d) He has a contract.
5. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
(a) An island.
(b) A jungle.
(c) A delta.
(d) The mainland.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
4. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
5. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)