|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
2. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They have to refuel.
(b) A storm kicks up.
(c) They are told they can't land.
(d) They are forced to land on the grass.
3. Where does Parker's family live?
4. What month is it in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of politics.
(b) Because of the weight.
(c) Because of the laws.
(d) Because of the cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 6?
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
3. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)