|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Sell them insurance.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Have a conference.
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because the plane is in distress.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because they didn't announce their landing.
3. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He files paperwork.
(b) He makes personnel changes.
(c) He organizes an invasion.
(d) He doesn't do any work.
5. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Crashes into the camp.
(d) Napalms it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
3. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
4. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
5. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)