|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(b) Giving Lowell directions.
2. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is looking for a new job.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is lost.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because the plane is in distress.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(d) Because he is a threat.
4. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
5. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)