|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(c) United States currency.
(d) Stolen loot.
3. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He doesn't do any work.
(b) He makes personnel changes.
(c) He files paperwork.
(d) He organizes an invasion.
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(b) He commends them for a job well done.
(c) He blames them for the problems.
(d) He says they are all idiots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. Where does Parker's family live?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
5. In Chapter 6, who is patrolling Soc Trang?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)