|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) The missiles they are in possession of.
(d) Their need of supplies.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Have a conference.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Sell them insurance.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The loss of funding for the war.
(d) The development of weapons.
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They dislike them.
(c) They partner with them.
(d) They have a rivalry.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He commends them for a job well done.
(b) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(c) He blames them for the problems.
(d) He says they are all idiots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
3. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)