|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 17.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much help they need with their investments.
(b) How much politics is involved.
(c) How well trained they are.
(d) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(b) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
4. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) The radios aren't working.
(b) There is too much chaos.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
5. What month is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
2. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
3. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)