|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) The hydrolic system was bad.
(b) The glass blew out.
(c) There was a storm.
(d) The wing caught on fire.
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Willis dies.
(b) After Parker quits.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Petrofski appoints him.
3. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
4. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He isn't surprised.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is shocked.
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) United States currency.
(d) Stolen loot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
4. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)