|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(b) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(c) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(d) He thinks it would be too expensive.
2. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Leading director.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Major in charge.
(d) Chief of staff.
3. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
(a) He hits a tree.
(b) His parachute doesn't open.
(c) He gets carried away by the wind.
(d) He grabs onto Parker.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He commends them for a job well done.
(b) He says they are all idiots.
(c) He blames them for the problems.
(d) He asks to be transferred to their team.
5. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
3. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
4. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
5. Where does Parker's family live?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)