|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Puts on his hat.
(c) Wishes everyone luck.
(d) Yells as he opens the door.
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because the president told him to.
(b) Because he is being deployed.
(c) Because they need help landing planes.
(d) Because of a naval blockade.
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is looking for a new job.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is lost.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To stop all transport.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Sell them insurance.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Have a conference.
(d) Go hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
3. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
5. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)