|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
(a) So he can train others.
(b) So he can be commissioned.
(c) So he can refresh his knowledge.
(d) So he can be punished.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) That he deserves a raise.
(c) To stop all transport.
(d) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
4. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One month later.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) Two months later.
(d) One week later.
5. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they were threatened.
(b) Because they had a ship captured.
(c) Because they need to take captives.
(d) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
2. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
4. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
5. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)