|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Write a letter of apology.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Take a leave of absense.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He blames them for the problems.
(b) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(c) He says they are all idiots.
(d) He commends them for a job well done.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he is the boss.
(b) That he refuses to work with him.
(c) That he will help.
(d) That he has to leave.
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because he is being deployed.
(b) Because they need help landing planes.
(c) Because the president told him to.
(d) Because of a naval blockade.
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He doesn't do any work.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He files paperwork.
(d) He makes personnel changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
2. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
4. In Chapter 6, what do the Marines find of Parker's?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)