|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The fifth.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The second.
2. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
3. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(b) Because it was recommended.
(c) Because he has been depressed.
(d) Because of his religious beliefs.
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He got the attention he wanted.
(c) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(d) He was able to land at MacDill.
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the cost.
(b) Because of the laws.
(c) Because of politics.
(d) Because of the weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
2. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
3. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
4. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
5. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)