|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(b) Giving Lowell directions.
2. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Rail transport.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) File maintenance.
(d) Personnel turnover.
4. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(b) Write a letter of apology.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Take a leave of absense.
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He reprimands him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He insults him.
(d) He praises him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
2. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
3. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)