|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(c) Giving Lowell directions.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) An aviation jacket.
(b) Street clothing.
(c) A helmet.
(d) Regulation uniform.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their need of supplies.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(b) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(c) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(d) He thinks it would be a disaster.
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is looking for a new job.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
4. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)