|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he will help.
(b) That he is the boss.
(c) That he has to leave.
(d) That he refuses to work with him.
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Parker quits.
(b) After he earns a promotion.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After Willis dies.
3. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Napalms it.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Crashes into the camp.
(d) Drops supplies.
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He was able to land at MacDill.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He got the attention he wanted.
(d) He proved how powerful he is.
5. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(b) Lowell's experience.
(c) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
(d) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
3. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
5. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)