|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to impress a girl.
(b) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(c) He feels like a hero.
(d) He wants to earn a medal.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) That he deserves a raise.
(d) To stop all transport.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because the plane is in distress.
4. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(b) Because of Harke's behavior.
(c) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(d) Because they can't afford him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
3. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
4. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
5. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)