|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Napalms it.
(c) Crashes into the camp.
(d) Tries to rescue survivors.
2. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(c) Sioux Falls.
3. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He makes personnel changes.
(b) He files paperwork.
(c) He doesn't do any work.
(d) He organizes an invasion.
4. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(b) Stolen loot.
(d) United States currency.
5. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
5. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)