|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(b) He proved how powerful he is.
(c) He was able to land at MacDill.
(d) He got the attention he wanted.
2. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are just good friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The development of weapons.
(c) The invasion of Cuba.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
4. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He decreases a rank.
(b) He is given more responsibilities.
(c) He is discharged.
(d) He raises in rank.
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of Harke's behavior.
(b) Because they can't afford him.
(c) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(d) Because he was sleeping on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
4. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
5. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)