|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Have a conference.
(b) Sell them insurance.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Go hunting.
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Crashes into the camp.
(c) Tries to rescue survivors.
(d) Napalms it.
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is looking for a new job.
(b) Because he has to do an audit.
(c) Because he is lost.
(d) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
4. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
(c) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(d) Lowell's experience.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Write a letter of apology.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Take a leave of absense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
2. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
5. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)