|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because he is a threat.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because it is a civilian plane.
2. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Yells as he opens the door.
(b) Puts on his hat.
(c) Says a prayer.
(d) Wishes everyone luck.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He commends them for a job well done.
(b) He blames them for the problems.
(c) He says they are all idiots.
(d) He asks to be transferred to their team.
4. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Tries to rescue survivors.
(b) Drops supplies.
(c) Crashes into the camp.
(d) Napalms it.
5. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Acting commander.
(b) Leading director.
(c) Major in charge.
(d) Chief of staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
3. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
4. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
5. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)