|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the weight.
(b) Because of politics.
(c) Because of the cost.
(d) Because of the laws.
2. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 1.
(d) Camp 17.
3. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are just good friends.
(b) They are uncle and nephew.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) To stop all transport.
(c) That he deserves a raise.
(d) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He praises him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He insults him.
(d) He reprimands him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
2. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
5. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)