|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He makes personnel changes.
(b) He organizes an invasion.
(c) He doesn't do any work.
(d) He files paperwork.
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of politics.
(b) Because of the laws.
(c) Because of the weight.
(d) Because of the cost.
3. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He praises him.
(b) He insults him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He reprimands him.
4. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
5. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Crashes into the camp.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Tries to rescue survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
2. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
3. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
4. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)