|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
2. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He got the attention he wanted.
(b) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(c) He proved how powerful he is.
(d) He was able to land at MacDill.
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) A storm kicks up.
(b) They are told they can't land.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) They have to refuel.
4. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) Complaints from the citizens.
(c) A list of injuries.
(d) A new strategy plan.
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Willis dies.
(b) After he earns a promotion.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After Petrofski appoints him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
5. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)