|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The invasion of Cuba.
(d) The development of weapons.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Write a letter of apology.
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(d) Pay a fine.
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(b) Sioux Falls.
5. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take out the injured people.
(b) Take prisoners.
(c) Take the valuables.
(d) Leave supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)