|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because he is being deployed.
(b) Because the president told him to.
(c) Because they need help landing planes.
(d) Because of a naval blockade.
2. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to earn a medal.
(b) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(c) He feels like a hero.
(d) He wants to impress a girl.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The invasion of Cuba.
(d) The development of weapons.
4. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
5. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He isn't surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
2. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
4. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)