|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) File maintenance.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) Rail transport.
(d) Personnel turnover.
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Petrofski appoints him.
(b) After Willis dies.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After he earns a promotion.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The development of weapons.
(c) The loss of funding for the war.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(b) How much help they need with their investments.
(c) How much politics is involved.
(d) How well trained they are.
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He files paperwork.
(b) He makes personnel changes.
(c) He organizes an invasion.
(d) He doesn't do any work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
3. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
5. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)