|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
2. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(b) The second.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The fourth.
3. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(b) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(c) Lowell's experience.
(d) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
4. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to impress a girl.
(b) He wants to earn a medal.
(c) He feels like a hero.
(d) He hopes it will get him out of service.
5. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He raises in rank.
(b) He is given more responsibilities.
(c) He is discharged.
(d) He decreases a rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
2. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
4. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)