|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He is discharged.
(b) He is given more responsibilities.
(c) He raises in rank.
(d) He decreases a rank.
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because they need help landing planes.
(b) Because he is being deployed.
(c) Because the president told him to.
(d) Because of a naval blockade.
3. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because he has been depressed.
(b) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because it was recommended.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) Their need of supplies.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) The missiles they are in possession of.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) A helmet.
(b) Street clothing.
(c) An aviation jacket.
(d) Regulation uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
2. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)