|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A new strategy plan.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) Directions from their president.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Rail transport.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) File maintenance.
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They have a rivalry.
(b) They partner with them.
(c) They dislike them.
(d) They ignore them.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Pay a fine.
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
2. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
3. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
5. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)