|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Have a conference.
(d) Sell them insurance.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(b) Write a letter of apology.
(c) Pay a fine.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) File maintenance.
(d) Rail transport.
4. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(b) He feels like a hero.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He wants to impress a girl.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How well trained they are.
(b) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(c) How much politics is involved.
(d) How much help they need with their investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
2. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
3. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
4. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
5. Where is MacDill located?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)