|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is a civilian plane.
(b) Because the plane is in distress.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because they didn't announce their landing.
2. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(d) Giving Lowell directions.
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because he is lost.
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Rail transport.
(b) Personnel turnover.
(c) File maintenance.
(d) Honesty in the office.
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Petrofski appoints him.
(b) After Willis dies.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Parker quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
3. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
4. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
5. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)