|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He isn't surprised.
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because of a naval blockade.
(b) Because he is being deployed.
(c) Because they need help landing planes.
(d) Because the president told him to.
3. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are uncle and nephew.
(b) They are just good friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
4. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Petrofski appoints him.
(b) After he earns a promotion.
(c) After Willis dies.
(d) After Parker quits.
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is looking for a new job.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is lost.
(d) Because he has to do an audit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
2. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
4. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
5. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)