|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Tries to rescue survivors.
(b) Drops supplies.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
2. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) Lowell's experience.
(b) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
(d) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He feels like a hero.
(b) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(c) He wants to impress a girl.
(d) He wants to earn a medal.
4. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
5. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is a threat.
(b) Because the plane is in distress.
(c) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(d) Because it is a civilian plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)