|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 7.
(c) Camp 3.
(d) Camp 17.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
(d) Pay a fine.
3. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because the plane is in distress.
4. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To stop more bases.
(b) To try to end the war.
(c) To make a statement against the boss.
(d) To save money.
5. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
2. How are Parker and Craig related?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
5. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)