|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take out the injured people.
(b) Take prisoners.
(c) Leave supplies.
(d) Take the valuables.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Write a letter of apology.
3. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Wishes everyone luck.
(b) Yells as he opens the door.
(c) Puts on his hat.
(d) Says a prayer.
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He got the attention he wanted.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He proved how powerful he is.
(d) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They have a rivalry.
(c) They partner with them.
(d) They dislike them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)