|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their need of supplies.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) The missiles they are in possession of.
(d) Their president being assassinated.
2. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He got the attention he wanted.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(d) He proved how powerful he is.
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(b) He wants to impress a girl.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He feels like a hero.
4. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
(a) He is discharged.
(b) He raises in rank.
(c) He decreases a rank.
(d) He is given more responsibilities.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Write a letter of apology.
(d) Pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
3. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)