|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 17.
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because the plane is in distress.
(b) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because it is a civilian plane.
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(b) He feels like a hero.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He wants to impress a girl.
4. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) Regulation uniform.
(b) A helmet.
(c) Street clothing.
(d) An aviation jacket.
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is lost.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because he has to do an audit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
2. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
5. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)