|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Parker quits.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Willis dies.
2. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are forced to land on the grass.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) A storm kicks up.
(d) They are told they can't land.
4. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) Lowell's experience.
(c) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
(d) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(b) How well trained they are.
(c) How much help they need with their investments.
(d) How much politics is involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
3. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)