|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) A storm kicks up.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) They are told they can't land.
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because he is being deployed.
(b) Because they need help landing planes.
(c) Because the president told him to.
(d) Because of a naval blockade.
3. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) United States currency.
(c) Stolen loot.
4. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because of his religious beliefs.
(b) Because he has been depressed.
(c) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(d) Because it was recommended.
5. Where is MacDill located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
2. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)