|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Sell them insurance.
(d) Have a conference.
2. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take out the injured people.
(b) Leave supplies.
(c) Take prisoners.
(d) Take the valuables.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The development of weapons.
(b) The loss of funding for the war.
(c) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
4. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) There is too much chaos.
(b) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) The radios aren't working.
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He feels like a hero.
(b) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He wants to impress a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
2. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
4. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)