|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Complaints from the citizens.
(b) Directions from their president.
(c) A new strategy plan.
(d) A list of injuries.
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because the plane is in distress.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because they didn't announce their landing.
3. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He got the attention he wanted.
(d) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
4. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(b) He lost his voice.
(c) There is too much chaos.
(d) The radios aren't working.
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) Honesty in the office.
(c) Rail transport.
(d) File maintenance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
2. When does Craig become the person in charge?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
5. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)