Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) Their parents were friends.
(b) They played tennis together.
(c) They went to boarding school together.
(d) They served together.
2. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A prisoner of war camp.
(b) A weapons store room.
(c) A national capital.
(d) A state capital.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was funny.
(b) It was harsh.
(c) It was complicated.
(d) It was necessary.
4. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Only subordinates can be told.
(b) Only Colonels can be told.
(c) No one else will be told.
(d) One member of the press can be told.
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is looking for a new job.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he has to do an audit.
(d) Because he is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
2. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
3. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
4. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)