Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
2. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 13th Air Assault Divison.
(b) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(c) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 11th Air Assualt Division.
3. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
4. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The golden meeting.
(b) The meeting of the brains.
(c) The final meeting.
(d) The meeting of the brass.
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He feels like a hero.
(b) He wants to impress a girl.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He hopes it will get him out of service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
3. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
4. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
5. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)