|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 6?
2. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
(a) It's mulitple landing pads.
(b) It's cheap operating costs.
(c) It's proximity to a rail line.
(d) It's supply of boxes.
3. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
(a) He grabs onto Parker.
(b) He hits a tree.
(c) He gets carried away by the wind.
(d) His parachute doesn't open.
4. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To hand out awards.
(b) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(c) To give raises in ranks.
(d) To discuss what went wrong.
5. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(b) The radios aren't working.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) There is too much chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
4. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
5. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)