|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he refuses to work with him.
(b) That he has to leave.
(c) That he will help.
(d) That he is the boss.
2. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) An aviation jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) Regulation uniform.
(d) Street clothing.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) File maintenance.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) Rail transport.
4. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
5. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because he has been depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
2. How are Parker and Craig related?
3. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
4. Where is MacDill located?
5. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)