|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
2. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
(a) When Sharon tells her.
(b) When she attends his party.
(c) When she looks in his checkbook.
(d) When he pays for dinner.
3. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
4. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Two-way division.
(b) Airmobile division.
(c) Transcontinental division.
(d) Railpass division.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He commends them for a job well done.
(b) He says they are all idiots.
(c) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(d) He blames them for the problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
2. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
3. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
4. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
5. What type of lawyer is Dorothy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)