|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take out the injured people.
(b) Leave supplies.
(c) Take the valuables.
(d) Take prisoners.
2. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(b) A CDO.
(d) A colonel.
3. What role in Operation Monte Christo is Felter given?
(a) Action officer.
(b) Assitant officer.
4. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
(a) They are angry with each other.
(b) They don't want to be seen.
(c) They are waiting for someone.
(d) It is raining.
5. What year is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
2. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
3. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)