|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A school.
(b) A prison.
(c) A town hall.
(d) A hospital.
2. What state does Felter live in?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(b) The development of weapons.
(c) The loss of funding for the war.
(d) The invasion of Cuba.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How well trained they are.
(b) How much help they need with their investments.
(c) How much politics is involved.
(d) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
5. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are forced to land on the grass.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) A storm kicks up.
(d) They are told they can't land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
3. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
4. Who says they will supply the personnel for Operation Monte Christo?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)