|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorothy discover Lowell is wealthy?
(a) When she attends his party.
(b) When Sharon tells her.
(c) When she looks in his checkbook.
(d) When he pays for dinner.
2. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(a) Sioux Falls.
3. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) There is too much chaos.
(b) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(c) The radios aren't working.
(d) He lost his voice.
4. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They look like they are in trouble.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are rare.
(d) They are silent.
5. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
2. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
3. Who questions Dorothy concerning what she knows about the operation in Chapter 13?
4. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)