|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For stealing a helicopter.
(b) For trying to run away from his duties.
(c) For knowing too much.
(d) For trying to sell drugs.
2. Where does Lowell attend school to become an officer?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) West Virginia.
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Honesty in the office.
(b) Personnel turnover.
(c) Rail transport.
(d) File maintenance.
5. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they can't talk to anyone.
(b) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(c) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(d) So they won't forget what they learned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
2. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
3. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
5. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)