|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they can't talk to anyone.
(b) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(c) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(d) So they won't forget what they learned.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) A grill.
(b) A painting.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A jacket.
3. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
(b) East Germany.
4. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(b) Giving Lowell directions.
5. Why does Lowell give Roxy a credit card in Chapter 10?
(a) To rent a car.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To get a hotel room.
(d) To use in case of an emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why do the families of the people involved in Operation Monte Christo come to Fort Bragg?
2. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
3. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
4. What documents are in the briefcase in Chapter 10?
5. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)