|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
(a) Four days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five days.
2. In Chapter 6, why is the military planning a mission?
(a) Because they found Vietcong supplies.
(b) Because they had a ship captured.
(c) Because they need to take captives.
(d) Because they were threatened.
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told he is correct.
(b) He is told to stay out of it.
(c) He is told to write it down.
(d) He is told to rethink his opinions.
4. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it made his marriage stronger.
(b) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(c) He says it made him want a divorce.
(d) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
5. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
(d) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
2. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
3. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
4. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Lowell give Dorothy when they visit his new apartment?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)