|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Only subordinates can be told.
(b) Only Colonels can be told.
(c) No one else will be told.
(d) One member of the press can be told.
2. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They have to refuel.
(b) They are told they can't land.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) A storm kicks up.
3. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(b) Giving Lowell directions.
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) The lower East Side.
5. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(b) Because the uniform was an honor.
(c) Because he received medals with it.
(d) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
2. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
3. What state does Felter live in?
4. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
5. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)