|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Felter live in?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
2. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A prisoner of war camp.
(c) A state capital.
(d) A national capital.
4. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
(a) She is a snitch.
(b) She is the wife of a POW.
(c) He lied about it.
(d) He needs to be devoted to the operation.
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to impress a girl.
(b) He feels like a hero.
(c) He wants to earn a medal.
(d) He hopes it will get him out of service.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
2. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
3. In Chapter 6, where is the mission the military is readying themselves for?
4. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
5. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)