|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Work on his board.
(b) Become an officer.
(c) Transfer divisions.
(d) Quit the army.
3. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
4. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are rare.
(b) They look like they are in trouble.
(c) They are painted red.
(d) They are silent.
5. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her sister.
(d) The MacMillans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
2. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
3. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
4. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
5. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)