|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The fourth.
2. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are rare.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They look like they are in trouble.
(d) They are silent.
3. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(a) Deputy Assistant.
(d) Colonel Assistant.
4. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) The glass blew out.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) The hydrolic system was bad.
(d) The wing caught on fire.
5. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(b) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
2. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
4. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)