|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell not want to get caught in a relationship with Dorothy?
(a) Because he likes someone else.
(b) Because her husband is a POW.
(c) Because she is sneaky.
(d) Because he knows her brother.
2. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
(a) It's proximity to a rail line.
(b) It's supply of boxes.
(c) It's mulitple landing pads.
(d) It's cheap operating costs.
3. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He walks out.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(d) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
4. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) There is too much chaos.
(b) The radios aren't working.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
5. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
(c) Lowell's experience.
(d) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
3. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
4. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
5. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)