|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
(c) A CDO.
(d) A colonel.
2. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A list of injuries.
(b) A new strategy plan.
(c) Directions from their president.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
3. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(a) Deputy Assistant.
(c) Colonel Assistant.
4. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
(b) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He punches him.
5. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
(b) Because he plans on resigning.
(c) Because he is switching branches.
(d) Because he doesn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell visit Parker's family?
2. What does security do to the JFK Center before Lowell has his meeting in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Lowell tell his bosses where Dorothy is?
5. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)