|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
(a) That he has to leave.
(b) That he is the boss.
(c) That he will help.
(d) That he refuses to work with him.
2. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because he works with classified information.
(b) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(c) Because it came with the apartment.
(d) Because he has valuables.
3. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
4. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(c) A typewriter.
(d) New clothes.
5. After being questioned in Chapter 13, what does Dorothy agree to do?
(a) Stay at the detention center.
(b) Go home.
(c) Not tell the press.
(d) Testify in Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
2. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
5. Why do Lowell and Dorothy stay in the lounge at their hotel in Chapter 13?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)