|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) One member of the press can be told.
(b) Only Colonels can be told.
(c) No one else will be told.
(d) Only subordinates can be told.
2. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They have a rivalry.
(b) They dislike them.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They partner with them.
3. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Tries to rescue survivors.
(b) Napalms it.
(c) Drops supplies.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
4. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Rail transport.
(b) Personnel turnover.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) File maintenance.
5. How does Lowell know Dorothy's brother?
(a) They played tennis together.
(b) Their parents were friends.
(c) They went to boarding school together.
(d) They served together.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who must Felter give the classified documents to?
2. How are Parker and Craig related?
3. What does Dorothy decide to do after Lowell's party in Chapter 11?
4. What upsets MacMillan most about Lowell's affair with Dorothy?
5. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)