|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One week later.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) One month later.
(d) Two months later.
2. In Chapter 11, what is strange about the C5A's the fly overhead?
(a) They are painted red.
(b) They look like they are in trouble.
(c) They are rare.
(d) They are silent.
3. What type of operation will Operation Monte Christo be?
(a) Communications operation.
(b) Air Force operation.
(c) Intelligence operation.
(d) Special Forces operation.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The boats they captured.
(b) Their president being assassinated.
(c) The missiles they are in possession of.
(d) Their need of supplies.
5. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it made his marriage stronger.
(b) He says it made him want a divorce.
(c) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
(d) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
2. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
4. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
5. What happens to Parker's co-pilot after ejecting from the plane in Chapter 6?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)