|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is looking for a new job.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy help Lowell pick out?
(a) A grill.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A painting.
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. When Lowell returns to base in Chapter 13, who is waiting for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it revealed that Peter-Paul was at McCall before being found?
2. What year is it in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
4. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
5. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)