|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Crashes into the camp.
(d) Napalms it.
3. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
(a) He lies about his relationship with Dorothy.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He reveals MacMillan's affairs.
(d) He walks out.
4. Why does Lowell think Barbara spread gossip about the Air Force wives?
(a) Because she is a big gossip.
(b) Because she tells her husband everything.
(c) Because she doesn't like those women.
(d) Because she thought it was dangerous.
5. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) It's a secret.
(d) Fort Bragg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
3. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
4. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
5. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)