|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 10, what is decided about telling people about Operation Monte Christo?
(a) Only Colonels can be told.
(b) Only subordinates can be told.
(c) No one else will be told.
(d) One member of the press can be told.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(c) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to write it down.
(b) He is told he is correct.
(c) He is told to stay out of it.
(d) He is told to rethink his opinions.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Dorothy tell Lowell about her husband?
(a) She wants to divorce him.
(b) She wants him to write.
(c) She wants his captors to pay.
(d) She wants to find him herself.
5. In Chapter 6, why does Parker eject from the plane?
(a) There was a storm.
(b) The glass blew out.
(c) The wing caught on fire.
(d) The hydrolic system was bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
2. What does Lowell do when MacMillan starts a fight with him in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
5. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)