|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are told they can't land.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) A storm kicks up.
(d) They are forced to land on the grass.
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because he is a threat.
(d) Because the plane is in distress.
3. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Write a letter of apology.
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Pay a fine.
4. How are Parker and Craig related?
(a) They are just good friends.
(b) They are uncle and nephew.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
5. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because of a naval blockade.
(b) Because they need help landing planes.
(c) Because he is being deployed.
(d) Because the president told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
2. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
5. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)