|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To save money.
(b) To try to end the war.
(c) To make a statement against the boss.
(d) To stop more bases.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(b) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(c) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(d) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their need of supplies.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their president being assassinated.
4. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He isn't surprised.
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
3. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)