|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He got the attention he wanted.
(d) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
2. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(b) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(c) Because they can't afford him.
(d) Because of Harke's behavior.
4. What Special Forces Group is Crowley's to be sent to McCall?
(a) The second.
(b) He is not sent to a Special Forces Group.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The fourth.
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He reprimands him.
(c) He praises him.
(d) He insults him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
2. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
3. Where is MacDill located?
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)