|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Write a letter of apology.
2. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because of his religious beliefs.
(b) Because it was recommended.
(c) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(d) Because he has been depressed.
3. Where is MacDill located?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(c) To stop all transport.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
2. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
4. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)