|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To stop more bases.
(b) To make a statement against the boss.
(c) To try to end the war.
(d) To save money.
2. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
(a) Take prisoners.
(b) Leave supplies.
(c) Take out the injured people.
(d) Take the valuables.
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(b) Because they can't afford him.
(c) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(d) Because of Harke's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
2. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
3. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
4. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)