|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) To stop all transport.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
2. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
3. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
(a) Drops supplies.
(b) Tries to rescue survivors.
(c) Napalms it.
(d) Crashes into the camp.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Have a conference.
(b) Sell them insurance.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go shopping.
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
4. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
5. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)