|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Willis dies.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After Parker quits.
2. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) The radios aren't working.
(b) There is too much chaos.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) A storm kicks up.
(b) They are told they can't land.
(c) They have to refuel.
(d) They are forced to land on the grass.
4. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They partner with them.
(b) They have a rivalry.
(c) They dislike them.
(d) They ignore them.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The development of weapons.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The invasion of Cuba.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
2. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
5. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)