|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was funny.
(b) It was harsh.
(c) It was complicated.
(d) It was necessary.
3. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) There is no one else available to fill it.
(b) He is the most qualified.
(c) Howard likes Harke.
(d) He has a contract.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) The missiles they are in possession of.
(d) Their need of supplies.
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
3. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
4. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
5. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)