|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is looking for a new job.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because he has to do an audit.
(d) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(c) To hand out awards.
(d) To discuss what went wrong.
3. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) The radios aren't working.
(b) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(c) There is too much chaos.
(d) He lost his voice.
4. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because of a naval blockade.
(b) Because he is being deployed.
(c) Because they need help landing planes.
(d) Because the president told him to.
5. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Complaints from the citizens.
(b) A new strategy plan.
(c) Directions from their president.
(d) A list of injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
2. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
3. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)