|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are forced to land on the grass.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) They are told they can't land.
(d) A storm kicks up.
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(b) His own.
3. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
(d) Giving Lowell directions.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To keep doing what he is doing.
(b) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(c) To stop all transport.
(d) That he deserves a raise.
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After he earns a promotion.
(b) After Willis dies.
(c) After Petrofski appoints him.
(d) After Parker quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Craig accepts Mennan's commission?
2. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
3. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
4. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)