|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is MacDill located?
2. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because he has been depressed.
(c) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(d) Because of his religious beliefs.
3. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(b) He feels like a hero.
(c) He wants to impress a girl.
(d) He wants to earn a medal.
4. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because they didn't announce their landing.
(b) Because he is a threat.
(c) Because it is a civilian plane.
(d) Because the plane is in distress.
5. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(d) Sioux Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
4. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
5. How does Crowley respond to being moved to McCall?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)