|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Chief of staff.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Leading director.
(d) Major in charge.
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
(b) To hand out awards.
(c) To discuss what went wrong.
(d) To give raises in ranks.
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of Harke's behavior.
(b) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(c) Because they can't afford him.
(d) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
4. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the cost.
(b) Because of the weight.
(c) Because of the laws.
(d) Because of politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lowell tell Lemper?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
5. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)