|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He blames them for the problems.
(b) He commends them for a job well done.
(c) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(d) He says they are all idiots.
3. What finally makes Lemper warm up to Lowell?
(a) Lowell's experience.
(b) Lowell's landing of the plane at MacDill.
(c) The fact that Lowell knows Wallace.
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 17.
(d) Camp 1.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The development of weapons.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The invasion of Cuba.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Craig become the person in charge?
2. Who tells Crowley he has been assigned to McCall?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
4. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
5. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)