|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They have a rivalry.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They partner with them.
(d) They dislike them.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The missiles they are in possession of.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) Their president being assassinated.
(d) Their need of supplies.
3. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) Stolen loot.
(c) United States currency.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was complicated.
(b) It was harsh.
(c) It was necessary.
(d) It was funny.
5. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
(a) So he can train others.
(b) So he can be commissioned.
(c) So he can be punished.
(d) So he can refresh his knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
4. In Chapter 1, what does the Navy plane do to the camp?
5. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)