|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To save money.
(b) To stop more bases.
(c) To try to end the war.
(d) To make a statement against the boss.
3. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He organizes an invasion.
(b) He files paperwork.
(c) He makes personnel changes.
(d) He doesn't do any work.
4. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(b) His own.
5. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
(a) They partner with them.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They have a rivalry.
(d) They dislike them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
2. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
3. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
4. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
5. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)