|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. Why is Craig pleased to be injured in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to impress a girl.
(b) He wants to earn a medal.
(c) He hopes it will get him out of service.
(d) He feels like a hero.
3. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
(b) The radios aren't working.
(c) There is too much chaos.
(d) He lost his voice.
4. In Chapter 3, what is Hanrahan wearing?
(a) Street clothing.
(b) Regulation uniform.
(c) An aviation jacket.
(d) A helmet.
5. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 17.
(b) Camp 1.
(c) Camp 3.
(d) Camp 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
2. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what do the three Hueys do when they land at camp?
4. What job title does Harke have?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)