|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Rail transport.
(b) File maintenance.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) Personnel turnover.
3. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) Stolen loot.
(b) United States currency.
4. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To try to end the war.
(b) To stop more bases.
(c) To save money.
(d) To make a statement against the boss.
5. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are told they can't land.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) A storm kicks up.
(d) They are forced to land on the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Special Forces feel about the Airborne Forces?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
3. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
5. When does Craig become the person in charge?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)