|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Sell them insurance.
(c) Have a conference.
(d) Go shopping.
2. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Lemper point out as a problem area?
(a) Personnel turnover.
(b) File maintenance.
(c) Honesty in the office.
(d) Rail transport.
4. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because he is lost.
5. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Major in charge.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Chief of staff.
(d) Leading director.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
2. Where is MacDill located?
3. When does Craig become the person in charge?
4. What does Hanrahan say he was doing when Lowell made the decision to land the plane?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)