|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Lowell told to do to make up for landing the plane?
(a) Pay a fine.
(b) Take a leave of absense.
(d) Write a letter of apology.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How well trained they are.
(b) How much help they need with their investments.
(c) How much politics is involved.
(d) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They have to refuel.
(b) A storm kicks up.
(c) They are told they can't land.
(d) They are forced to land on the grass.
4. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 3.
(c) Camp 7.
(d) Camp 17.
5. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) United States currency.
(b) Stolen loot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
2. In Chapter 3, who is said to be in charge should there be a Cuban invasion?
3. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
4. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
5. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)