|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
(c) Sioux Falls.
2. In Chapter 1, why can't Craig tell anyone his camp is under attack?
(a) There is too much chaos.
(b) The radios aren't working.
(c) He lost his voice.
(d) It's too dark for him to find the radio.
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because they can't afford him.
(b) Because of Harke's behavior.
(c) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(d) Because he was sleeping on the job.
4. In Chapter 3, what work does Lowell do?
(a) He files paperwork.
(b) He doesn't do any work.
(c) He organizes an invasion.
(d) He makes personnel changes.
5. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(b) Because he has to do an audit.
(c) Because he is lost.
(d) Because he is looking for a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. Where is MacDill located?
3. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
4. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)