|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Denn discuss with the military people?
(a) The invasion of Cuba.
(b) The rebuilding of Vietnam.
(c) The development of weapons.
(d) The loss of funding for the war.
2. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because he received medals with it.
(b) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(c) Because the uniform was an honor.
(d) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The missiles they are in possession of.
(b) Their president being assassinated.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their need of supplies.
4. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because it came with the apartment.
(b) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
(c) Because he has valuables.
(d) Because he works with classified information.
5. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
(a) His wife.
(b) The butler.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
2. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
3. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
5. Where is MacDill located?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)