|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their need of supplies.
2. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to write it down.
(b) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(c) He is told to stay out of it.
(d) He is told he is correct.
3. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Chief of staff.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Major in charge.
(d) Leading director.
4. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is looking for a new job.
(b) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(c) Because he is lost.
(d) Because he has to do an audit.
5. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) The lower East Side.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
4. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)