|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) Two months later.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) One month later.
(d) One week later.
2. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because he is looking for a new job.
(d) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
4. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She doesn't like Lowell.
(b) She was going the other direction.
(c) She had to meet her husband.
(d) She is afraid of flying.
5. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) The lower East Side.
(c) Greenwich Village.
(d) Park Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
2. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
5. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)