|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was taken prisoner.
(b) He went to the other side.
(c) He was badly injured.
(d) He was killed.
2. Why is Lowell's plane surrounded by military police when it lands in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he is a threat.
(b) Because it is a civilian plane.
(c) Because the plane is in distress.
(d) Because they didn't announce their landing.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) The missiles they are in possession of.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) Their need of supplies.
(d) Their president being assassinated.
4. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(b) He is told to stay out of it.
(c) He is told he is correct.
(d) He is told to write it down.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much politics is involved.
(b) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(c) How much help they need with their investments.
(d) How well trained they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
3. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
4. Why is Lowell told to go into the Boot Strap Program?
5. What state does Felter live in?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)