|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
2. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They have to refuel.
(b) A storm kicks up.
(c) They are forced to land on the grass.
(d) They are told they can't land.
3. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
4. What state does Felter live in?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) The lower East Side.
(d) Park Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
3. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
4. Who breaks the news that the Russians agreed to take their missiles out of Cuba?
5. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)