|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He got the attention he wanted.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
(d) He proved how powerful he is.
2. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The MacMillans.
(b) The Simms.
(c) The Bellmons.
(d) The Harpers.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
(a) Become an officer.
(b) Work on his board.
(c) Quit the army.
(d) Transfer divisions.
4. Where is MacDill located?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) He wants to start a family.
(b) His wife cheated on him.
(c) He lost his partner in battle.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
2. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
4. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)