|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) His wife cheated on him.
(c) He wants to start a family.
(d) He lost his partner in battle.
2. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
(a) She had to meet her husband.
(b) She is afraid of flying.
(c) She was going the other direction.
(d) She doesn't like Lowell.
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A weapons store room.
(b) A national capital.
(c) A prisoner of war camp.
(d) A state capital.
4. Why doesn't Howard fire Harke from his position?
(a) There is no one else available to fill it.
(b) Howard likes Harke.
(c) He has a contract.
(d) He is the most qualified.
5. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He was taken prisoner.
(b) He was badly injured.
(c) He went to the other side.
(d) He was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
2. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Howard say he wants Lowell to do?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
5. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)