|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Puts on his hat.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Wishes everyone luck.
(d) Yells as he opens the door.
2. In Chapter 5, what does Boone say about Howard's treatment of Harke?
(a) It was necessary.
(b) It was funny.
(c) It was complicated.
(d) It was harsh.
3. Who commands the XVIII Airborne Corps base?
4. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
5. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it surprising that Dorothy Simms accepts the plane ride with Lowell in Chapter 9?
2. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
3. What job title does Harke have?
4. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
5. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)