|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) The lower East Side.
(d) New Jersey.
2. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Craig buy a uniform?
(a) Because he doesn't have the money.
(b) Because he plans on resigning.
(c) Because he is switching branches.
(d) Because they gave him the wrong rank uniform.
3. What does Dorothy Simms say happened to her husband in Vietnam?
(a) He went to the other side.
(b) He was taken prisoner.
(c) He was badly injured.
(d) He was killed.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(b) That he deserves a raise.
(c) To keep doing what he is doing.
(d) To stop all transport.
5. Where is MacDill located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
2. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
3. What makes shipping from Brockley Air Force Base easy?
4. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)