|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The intelligence community.
(b) The communications community.
(c) The defense community.
(d) The press community.
2. What did the building used to be that now houses the Headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A town hall.
(c) A prison.
(d) A school.
3. Who does Lowell and his group spend the night with in Chapter 9?
(a) The MacMillans.
(b) The Bellmons.
(c) The Simms.
(d) The Harpers.
4. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
(a) They are forced to land on the grass.
(b) They have to refuel.
(c) A storm kicks up.
(d) They are told they can't land.
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of politics.
(b) Because of the laws.
(c) Because of the weight.
(d) Because of the cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
2. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
3. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
4. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
5. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)