|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
2. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The intelligence community.
(b) The defense community.
(c) The communications community.
(d) The press community.
3. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
4. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A state capital.
(b) A prisoner of war camp.
(c) A national capital.
(d) A weapons store room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is MacDill located?
2. When Craig returns home in Chapter 7, who greets him?
3. Who leads the John F. Kennedy Center for Special Warfare?
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
5. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)