|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
2. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to write it down.
(b) He is told to stay out of it.
(c) He is told he is correct.
(d) He is told to rethink his opinions.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Denn plan to do with the investment bankers?
(a) Have a conference.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Sell them insurance.
(d) Go hunting.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
(a) How much help they need with their investments.
(b) How lazy they are when they are off-duty.
(c) How well trained they are.
(d) How much politics is involved.
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
(b) Because they can't afford him.
(c) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(d) Because of Harke's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
3. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)