|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
(a) The communications community.
(b) The intelligence community.
(c) The press community.
(d) The defense community.
2. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because they need help landing planes.
(b) Because the president told him to.
(c) Because of a naval blockade.
(d) Because he is being deployed.
3. How many phones are in Lowell's apartment with Ursula?
4. How does Craig feel about military life in relation to his marriage?
(a) He says it makes Ursula jealous.
(b) He says it made his marriage stronger.
(c) He says it made him want a divorce.
(d) He says it isn't fair to Ursula.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Craig reveal to Lowell about his personal life?
(a) His wife cheated on him.
(b) He wants to start a family.
(c) His mother is ill.
(d) He lost his partner in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
2. Why can't Craig resign in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
5. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)