|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
2. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) The Secretary of State.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
3. Why does Denn visit a South Dakota farm in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he has to do an audit.
(b) Because he is lost.
(c) Because it is where the bank entertains people.
(d) Because he is looking for a new job.
4. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
5. Where are many of Ursula's friend's from?
(d) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
2. Which community does Felter work as a liaison for?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
4. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
5. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)