|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Yells as he opens the door.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Wishes everyone luck.
(d) Puts on his hat.
2. What happens in Chapter 5 after Boone talks about Howard and Harke?
(a) He is told to stay out of it.
(b) He is told he is correct.
(c) He is told to rethink his opinions.
(d) He is told to write it down.
3. What state does Felter live in?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
4. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
(a) He proved how powerful he is.
(b) He was able to land at MacDill.
(c) He got the attention he wanted.
(d) He doesn't think it is a good idea.
5. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
(a) To give raises in ranks.
(b) To discuss what went wrong.
(c) To hand out awards.
(d) To discuss a way to cover their tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
3. How is Brockley Air Force Base's location defined by people in the military?
4. Where is the headquarters for Operation Monte Christo?
5. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)