|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their president being assassinated.
(b) The boats they captured.
(c) The missiles they are in possession of.
(d) Their need of supplies.
2. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
(a) Because the uniform was an honor.
(b) Because he couldn't modify the one he owned.
(c) Because they were cheaper than he expected.
(d) Because he received medals with it.
3. When returning home in Chapter 7, what city is Craig's first stop in the United States?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. In Chapter 5, who does Lowell meet with at Brockley Air Force Base?
5. Where is Brockley Air Force Base located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the chiefs meet after the missile crisis?
2. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the street Felter lives on?
4. Where does Craig learn his wife is living in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)