|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the missile crisis ends, when do the chiefs meet in Virginia?
(a) One month later.
(b) One week later.
(c) Two weeks later.
(d) Two months later.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it would be too expensive.
(b) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(c) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(d) He thinks it would be a disaster.
3. What year is it when the trains are ordered back to Fort Hood at the end of the missile crisis?
4. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
5. In Chapter 2, why is Lowell directed to the MacDill Air Force Base?
(a) Because the president told him to.
(b) Because he is being deployed.
(c) Because of a naval blockade.
(d) Because they need help landing planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell think declaring an emergency is a good idea in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the bank located that Denn works for?
3. What happens when Lowell's plane approaches MacDill Air Force Base in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Denn say surprises him about the military?
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)