|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Felter a liaison for?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) The President.
(d) The Secretary of State.
2. What does Craig find when he first goes to his new apartment in Chapter 7?
(a) A typewriter.
(c) New clothes.
3. What will be attacked in Operation Monte Christo?
(a) A state capital.
(b) A prisoner of war camp.
(c) A national capital.
(d) A weapons store room.
4. Why does Lowell say he keeps an alarm system in his apartment with Ursula?
(a) Because he works with classified information.
(b) Because it came with the apartment.
(c) Because he has valuables.
(d) Because it is a dangerous neighborhood.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Lowell learn about Cuba?
(a) Their need of supplies.
(b) The missiles they are in possession of.
(c) The boats they captured.
(d) Their president being assassinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanrahan do before exiting the plane in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
3. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
4. In Chapter 7, why does Craig end up buying a uniform?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)