|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brains.
(b) The final meeting.
(c) The golden meeting.
(d) The meeting of the brass.
2. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
(a) He disagrees with it.
(b) He is worried about the job.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He thinks it is a good fit for Lowell.
3. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) The next day.
(b) On the weekend.
(c) In the next month.
(d) In the following week.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(c) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
5. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they can't talk to anyone.
(b) So they won't forget what they learned.
(c) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(d) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
2. What year is it in Chapter 8?
3. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
4. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)