|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He blames them for the problems.
(b) He asks to be transferred to their team.
(c) He says they are all idiots.
(d) He commends them for a job well done.
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they won't forget what they learned.
(b) So they can't talk to anyone.
(c) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(d) It's cheaper then sending them home.
3. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
(a) 10th Air Assualt Division.
(b) 11th Air Assualt Division.
(c) 12th Air Assualt Division.
(d) 13th Air Assault Divison.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She wants in on the operation.
(b) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
(c) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(d) She is afraid of getting turned in.
5. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(b) He's looking for information.
(c) He is training.
(d) He is showing travelers the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
2. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
3. What year is it in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
5. What skill is Smitherman's group best known for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)