|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
(a) He's looking for information.
(b) He is showing travelers the city.
(c) He is testing a new type of helicopter.
(d) He is training.
2. What year is it in Chapter 8?
3. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
4. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Army's bunker.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Supreme Court.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) That he deserves a raise.
(b) To keep doing what he is doing.
(c) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(d) To stop all transport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
2. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
3. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
4. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
5. How does Lemper feel about Lowell solving the transportation problem?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)