|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(b) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
(d) His own.
3. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
4. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
(a) Because of the laws.
(b) Because of the cost.
(c) Because of politics.
(d) Because of the weight.
5. What year is it in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
3. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
4. Where does Howard want Lowell to be assigned?
5. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)