|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(b) The Grande Court.
(c) The FBI.
3. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Changes in the staff.
(c) Untrains staff members.
(d) Losses of staff.
4. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
5. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Army's bunker.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
2. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
4. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
5. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)