|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(a) Just a few minutes.
(c) They aren't there yet.
3. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Airmobile division.
(b) Two-way division.
(c) Railpass division.
(d) Transcontinental division.
4. What year is it in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
(a) He thinks it could earn him a third star.
(b) He thinks it would be a disaster.
(c) He thinks his group is prepared for the challenge.
(d) He thinks it would be too expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the focus of the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
4. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
5. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)