|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Chief of staff.
(b) Major in charge.
(c) Leading director.
(d) Acting commander.
2. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
3. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
(a) The Grande Court.
(c) The FBI.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(b) They aren't there yet.
(d) Just a few minutes.
5. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The golden meeting.
(b) The meeting of the brass.
(c) The final meeting.
(d) The meeting of the brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
3. Why does Craig fly the helicopter in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 12, what other weapon does the group discuss using?
5. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)