|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(c) A secretary.
2. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
3. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(b) Her parents.
(c) The MacMillans.
(d) Her sister.
4. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they won't forget what they learned.
(b) So they can't talk to anyone.
(c) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(d) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
5. Why is Minor relieved of his position in Chapter 4?
(a) Because they can't afford him.
(b) Because he was sleeping on the job.
(c) Because of Harke's behavior.
(d) Because of his unprofessional behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
3. What job title does Harke have?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
5. How does Howard feel about Lowell's assigned position in Chapter 8?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)