|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
(a) She wants in on the operation.
(b) She is afraid of getting turned in.
(c) She fears Lowell is doing something dangerous.
(d) She thinks they may be rescuing her husband.
2. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(a) A secretary.
3. What does Craig tell Lowell he noticed missing from bases in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) On the weekend.
(b) The next day.
(c) In the next month.
(d) In the following week.
5. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Army's bunker.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
2. In Chapter 4, whose problem does Harke say transport is?
3. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
5. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)