|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
(a) He commends them for a job well done.
(b) He says they are all idiots.
(c) He blames them for the problems.
(d) He asks to be transferred to their team.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
(a) To ask for clearance before starting any new projects.
(b) That he deserves a raise.
(c) To keep doing what he is doing.
(d) To stop all transport.
3. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
4. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Too many staff members.
(b) Changes in the staff.
(c) Untrains staff members.
(d) Losses of staff.
5. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The MacMillans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
3. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
4. What job title does Harke have?
5. In Chapter 4, how does Howard react to Harke?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)