|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has the group been in the conference room?
(b) Just a few minutes.
(c) They aren't there yet.
2. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brass.
(b) The final meeting.
(c) The golden meeting.
(d) The meeting of the brains.
3. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(b) So they won't forget what they learned.
(c) So they can't talk to anyone.
(d) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
4. In Chapter 12, when is the first mock attack for Operation Monte Christo scheduled?
(a) In the next month.
(b) The next day.
(c) In the following week.
(d) On the weekend.
5. Who does Lemper ask to send Lowell to Cuba with him if they go?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting in Chapter 8, what do the people reference when they talk about staffing problems?
2. Who does Dorothy have take care of his children before leaving town with Lowell in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Lemper say after watching Lowell work?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dorothy begin to ask questions?
5. What year is it in Chapter 8?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)