|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) The Army's bunker.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Supreme Court.
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
(a) So they'll know what it's like to be captured.
(b) So they won't forget what they learned.
(c) It's cheaper then sending them home.
(d) So they can't talk to anyone.
3. What division has been created since Howard's work with transportation?
(a) Airmobile division.
(b) Two-way division.
(c) Transcontinental division.
(d) Railpass division.
4. In Chapter 8, what position is Lowell supposed to be filling?
(a) Deputy Assistant.
(b) Colonel Assistant.
5. In Chapter 12, who does Craig say told him about the mock-up POW camp?
(d) A secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
2. What group is the meeting in Chapter 8 concerned with?
3. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
4. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
5. Why is Howard able to appoint Lowell in Chapter 8?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)