|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Lowell take Dorothy?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Fort Bragg.
2. What staffing issue is the biggest concern during the meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) Changes in the staff.
(b) Too many staff members.
(c) Untrains staff members.
(d) Losses of staff.
3. Why does Lowell put Craig under arrest?
(a) For trying to sell drugs.
(b) For stealing a helicopter.
(c) For trying to run away from his duties.
(d) For knowing too much.
4. In Chapter 8, what nickname is the meeting given?
(a) The meeting of the brains.
(b) The golden meeting.
(c) The meeting of the brass.
(d) The final meeting.
5. What job title does Harke have?
(a) Major in charge.
(b) Acting commander.
(c) Leading director.
(d) Chief of staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Lowell learn he can't put tanks on rail cars?
2. Why will the troops involved in Operation Monte Christo be sequestered?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Harke say about the Joint Assault Force?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Harke think of an invasion of Cuba?
5. Who does Lowell tell Craig to report to when he is under arrest?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)