1. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) A new strategy plan.
(b) Complaints from the citizens.
(c) Directions from their president.
(d) A list of injuries.
2. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 1.
(b) Camp 17.
(c) Camp 3.
(d) Camp 7.
3. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because he has been depressed.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
4. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(a) Stolen loot.
(b) United States currency.
5. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To try to end the war.
(b) To save money.
(c) To make a statement against the boss.
(d) To stop more bases.
6. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Petrofski appoints him.
(b) After Willis dies.
(c) After Parker quits.
(d) After he earns a promotion.
This section contains 4,276 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)