1. What do the Joint Chiefs of Staff hear in Chapter 1?
(a) Directions from their president.
(b) A list of injuries.
(c) A new strategy plan.
(d) Complaints from the citizens.
2. Which camp is known as "Foo Two"?
(a) Camp 7.
(b) Camp 1.
(c) Camp 3.
(d) Camp 17.
3. Why does Master Sergeant Petrofski need the guidance of a priest?
(a) Because it was recommended.
(b) Because he made the wrong decision during a battle.
(c) Because of his religious beliefs.
(d) Because he has been depressed.
4. What can Master Sergeant Petrofski trade for Scotch?
(c) Stolen loot.
(d) United States currency.
5. Why does Hanoi want Foo Two to be eliminated?
(a) To stop more bases.
(b) To make a statement against the boss.
(c) To save money.
(d) To try to end the war.
6. When does Craig become the person in charge?
(a) After Willis dies.
(b) After Petrofski appoints him.
(c) After he earns a promotion.
(d) After Parker quits.
This section contains 4,276 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)