Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
2. What was the first job Volodya found at the village?
3. What did the Soviet government repress the news of?
4. When did Masha decide that she had had enough of the USSR?
5. What job did Volodya find after being fired in September 1971?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the basis of the Six Day War and how it influenced the Russian Jews.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the Epilogue's discussion that even though things improved for the Jewish people, that based on history, it was not something they could trust.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the history of the Bolsheviks coming to power and the impact they had on Russia and the Jews.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)