|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Sanya Slepak offered an exit visa?
2. Who went with Volodya on his exile?
(a) His sons.
(b) His mother in law.
(d) His father.
3. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
(a) June 1970.
(b) June 1971.
(c) June 1972.
(d) June 1973.
4. What was Solomon's health problem?
(a) Stomach cancer.
(b) His heart.
(c) Prostate cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
5. How long did Volodya wait before reapplying for a visa?
(a) He never reapplied.
(b) 2 years.
(c) He continually applied.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a result of Volodya's arrest and jail time?
2. When did the government start attacking the refuseniks?
3. What was the name of the town where Volodya was exiled?
4. What were some of the refuseniks accused of being?
5. How far from Moscow was Volodya's place of exile?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)