|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solomon say of the mistakes made by Stalin?
(a) That they were few and small.
(b) That they non-existant.
(c) That they were permanent.
(d) That the party would correct them.
2. How long was Khrushchev's speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
(a) 90,000 words.
(b) 10,000 words.
(c) 20,000 words.
(d) 3,000 words.
3. When did Stalin have his personal physician arrested?
(a) November 1953.
(b) November 1952.
(c) November 1951.
(d) November 1954.
4. When did Masha retire?
5. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law die?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Stalin die?
2. Where was Volodya sent to for his exile?
3. How did Volodya return to his exile with his wife in September 1978?
4. When did Yiddish books start appearing on the Russian market?
5. What prompted Masha to decide she had had enough of the USSR?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)