Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 1-3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
a) October 1987.
b) October 1986.
c) October 1985.
d) October 1988.
2. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
a) The Russian kingdom.
b) Kievan Russia.
c) The Christian Russian Empire.
4. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
a) 3 million.
b) 2 million.
c) 0.9 million.
d) 5 million.
5. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
a) He was recall for a promotion.
This section contains 676 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)