Short Answer Questions
1. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
3. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
6. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
This section contains 3,662 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)