|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Volodya was exiled?
2. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
(a) Jewish names.
(b) Pictures of Stalin.
(c) American names.
(d) Foreign sounding names.
3. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Spanish tribes.
(b) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
(c) Asian tribes.
(d) European tribes.
4. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
5. Who went with Volodya on his exile?
(a) His sons.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother in law.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Volodya and a group of others protest against their treatment by the Soviet Union?
2. What did Solomon do during his retirement?
3. How often did Masha return to Moscow during the exile?
4. What were some of the refuseniks accused of being?
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)