|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Volodya asked to lead a laboratory in the development of the Soviet air defense system?
2. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Spanish tribes.
(b) European tribes.
(c) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
(d) Asian tribes.
3. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Scandinavian Russ.
(b) The Georgian King.
(c) The Manchourian Emperor.
(d) The Pope.
4. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
5. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
(b) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(c) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(d) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the search did Volodya sign a letter to the UN asking for the right to emigrate to Israel?
2. What did Masha and Volodya decide to write on a sheet outside of their window?
3. What was a result of Volodya's arrest and jail time?
4. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
5. What was Solomon surrounded by during his retirement?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)