|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
(a) Russian Jews.
(b) The Chinese government.
(c) Franciscan monks.
(d) Taoist monks.
3. What did Volodya and his wife think prevented them from getting a visa?
(a) Masha's mother.
(b) Volodya's security status.
(c) Volodya's father.
(d) His religion.
4. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Scandinavian Russ.
(b) The Manchourian Emperor.
(c) The Georgian King.
(d) The Pope.
5. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) The creation of the Jewish state.
(b) The Armenian genocide.
(c) Russian prosecution.
(d) The French Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
2. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
3. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
4. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law live after leaving the USSR?
5. Where did Volodya and the others stage their protest?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)