|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
2. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) First century before the Common Era.
(b) Third century before the Common Era.
(c) Second century before the Common Era.
(d) Fourth century before the Common Era.
3. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(b) By C-section.
(c) Water birth.
(d) By forceps.
4. What did the Soviet government repress the news of?
(a) Jewish holidays.
(b) Jewish uprising.
(c) Jews leaving the country.
(d) Jewish deportation.
5. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
2. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
3. What was the first job Volodya found at the village?
4. How long did Masha spend in Moscow during the first year of exile?
5. When did Volodya and his wife arrive at the village where he was exiled?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)