|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Masha born?
(a) November 7, 1926.
(b) November 9, 1926.
(c) December 7, 1926.
(d) November 7, 1927.
2. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
3. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Asian tribes.
(b) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
(c) European tribes.
(d) Spanish tribes.
4. What did Leonid bring to his parents?
(a) Warm clothing, food, and medicine.
(b) News from thir friends in prison.
(c) News that he was getting married.
(d) Exit visas.
5. Why did Volodya and his wife ask for a new place to stay?
(a) She didn't like the landlord.
(b) They were sharing it with another exilee.
(c) Masha did not think the house was safe.
(d) Masha found the place too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
2. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
3. What was a result of Volodya's arrest and jail time?
4. Where was Volodya sent to for his exile?
5. When did Masha retire?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)