|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(b) Kievan Russia.
(c) The Christian Russian Empire.
2. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
3. What was Solomon's health problem?
(a) Stomach cancer.
(b) Prostate cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) His heart.
4. What did Masha apply for and was granted after Solomon's death?
(a) The right to accompany Volodya in exile.
(b) An exit visa.
(c) Her retirement.
(d) A raise of her pension.
5. What job did Solomon accept in 1920?
(a) Writer for the Press Department in Moscow.
(b) Deputy Head of the Press Department in Moscow.
(c) Head of the Press Department in Moscow.
(d) Director of the Press Department in Moscow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
2. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
3. How many others signed the letter to the UN asking for the right to emigrate to Israel?
4. When did Masha return to medical school?
5. What was Solomon's wife's name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)