|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Volodya's mother in law receive her visa?
2. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
(a) Close to 30,000.
(b) Close to 10,000.
(c) Close to 40,000.
(d) Close to 20,000.
3. When was Volodya born?
(a) October 29, 1928.
(b) October 12, 1927.
(c) October 29, 1927.
(d) September 29, 1927.
4. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
5. What was Volodya's shift?
(a) 12 hours work then 36 hours rest.
(b) 8 hours work then 16 hours rest.
(c) 24 hours work then 48 hours rest.
(d) 18 hours work then 74 hours rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
2. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
3. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
4. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
5. How long was Volodya's jail sentence?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)