|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
(b) Sakhalin Island.
2. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
(d) New York.
3. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) Fourth century before the Common Era.
(b) Third century before the Common Era.
(c) Second century before the Common Era.
(d) First century before the Common Era.
4. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya allowed to do following his father's death?
2. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
3. Where was Volodya sent to for his exile?
4. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
5. When did Volodya and his wife arrive at the village where he was exiled?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)