|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. When did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
(a) February 23, 1974.
(b) February 23, 1971.
(c) February 23, 1972.
(d) February 23, 1973.
3. What were some of the refuseniks accused of being?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) KGB informers.
(d) CIA agents.
4. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
5. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Him being jailed.
(b) Killing innocent people.
(c) Stalin staying in power.
(d) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the search did Volodya sign a letter to the UN asking for the right to emigrate to Israel?
2. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
3. What did Volodya tell his father that greatly upset Solomon?
4. When did Stalin die?
5. How did Masha's father die?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)