|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Masha and Volodya obtain their exit visa?
(a) October 13, 1988.
(b) October 13, 1990.
(c) October 13, 1989.
(d) October 13, 1987.
2. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
3. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
4. Where did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
(b) New York.
5. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 10th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 7th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Solomon leave Tass?
2. When did Masha return to medical school?
3. How long did Volodya wait before reapplying for a visa?
4. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
5. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)