|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to make a statement about Volodya's wish to leave the Soviet Union?
(a) His mother.
(b) His employer.
(c) His friends.
2. What Jewish holiday coincided with Stalin's death?
(d) Yom Kippur.
3. Where did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
(b) New York.
4. How long did Masha spend in Moscow during the first year of exile?
(a) 2 and a half months.
(b) 1 and a half months.
(c) 3 and a half months.
(d) 4 and a half months.
5. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Inquisition.
(d) The Renaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. What did Volodya do when he arrived at his place of exile?
3. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law live after leaving the USSR?
4. What relationship did Solomon have with his son in the 1970s?
5. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)