|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Masha born?
(a) November 7, 1927.
(b) November 9, 1926.
(c) November 7, 1926.
(d) December 7, 1926.
2. How many others signed the letter to the UN asking for the right to emigrate to Israel?
3. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
4. Why did Solomon have to change his name before going to Japan?
(a) It was easier to write in Japanese.
(b) He wanted a fresh start.
(c) So it didn't sound Jewish.
(d) He wife did not want to marry a Jew.
5. What did Solomon stay dedicated to?
(a) His family.
(d) The Communist party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose exit visa was approved in April 1979?
2. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
3. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
4. How old was Sanya Slepak when he got his exit visa?
5. What was Masha's sentence after being arrested?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)