|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
(a) October 1986.
(b) October 1987.
(c) October 1985.
(d) October 1988.
2. Why was Solomon's education request rejected?
(a) Because the school was too far.
(b) Because of the tuition cost.
(c) Because of the quota system.
(d) Because his grades were too low.
3. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
4. When did Volodya's mother in law receive her visa?
5. When did Leonid chance a trip to visit his parents?
(a) February 1979.
(b) February 1981.
(c) February 1980.
(d) February 1978.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solomon offer Sanya when he visited him before leaving USSR?
2. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
3. What nickname did Masha's mother give her?
4. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
5. How long did Volodya wait before reapplying for a visa?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)