|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main focus of the first conference of World Jewry?
(a) Yom Kippur.
(b) The Jewsih army.
(c) Jewish emigration from the Soviet Union.
(d) The Six Day War.
2. What was the name of the town where Volodya was exiled?
3. Who visited Solomon in the 1970s?
(a) His grandsons.
(b) His friends.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His wife's family.
4. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
(c) South Africa.
5. What were some of the refuseniks accused of being?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) CIA agents.
(d) KGB informers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sanya Slepak when he got his exit visa?
2. How long was Volodya's exile sentence?
3. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
4. What was Solomon's wife's name?
5. Why did Masha leave the prison after being arrested in 1978?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)