|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to make a statement about Volodya's wish to leave the Soviet Union?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friends.
(c) His employer.
2. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
(a) Igor Stenko.
(c) Yury Andropov.
(d) Gregory Zarkhin.
3. What was Solomon's health problem?
(a) Prostate cancer.
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Stomach cancer.
(d) His heart.
4. Where did Volodya and the others stage their protest?
(a) The US Embassy.
(b) The UN building.
(c) The Kremelin.
(d) The presidium.
5. When did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
(a) February 23, 1973.
(b) February 23, 1972.
(c) February 23, 1971.
(d) February 23, 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
2. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
3. Why was Volodya rejected from numerous institutions and factories according to Chapter 4?
4. When was Sanya Slepak offered an exit visa?
5. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)