|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
(a) 0.9 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 3 million.
2. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
3. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
4. How did Masha's father die?
(a) Heart attack.
5. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Jews begin to be repressed again after Stalin's death?
2. Where did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
3. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law live after leaving the USSR?
4. Why was Masha arrested in 1951?
5. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law die?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)