|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
(a) Lab technician.
(c) Family doctor.
2. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
(c) Sakhalin Island.
4. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
5. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 10th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
2. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
3. What did Volodya borrow money against in Chapter 8?
4. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
5. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)