|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Volodya and his wife arrive at the village where he was exiled?
(a) Third week of September 1978.
(b) Second week of September 1978.
(c) Fourth week of September 1978.
(d) First week of September 1978.
2. When did the weather begin to get colder in exile?
(a) End of September.
(b) Middle of September.
(c) Mid October.
(d) Early September.
3. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
(a) June 1970.
(b) June 1972.
(c) June 1973.
(d) June 1971.
4. What was the name of boat Volodya and Masha vacationed on?
(a) The Lobster.
(b) The Mermaid.
(c) The Fish.
(d) The Dolphin.
5. What did Volodya and his wife decide to do to try to get a visa?
(a) Try to flee to the US consulate.
(b) Try to cross the border illegally.
(c) Obtain a divorce.
(d) Try to hijack a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
2. How old was Sanya Slepak when he got his exit visa?
3. What did Masha and Volodya decide to write on a sheet outside of their window?
4. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
5. When was Leonid Slepak born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)