|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Stalin have his personal physician arrested?
(a) November 1953.
(b) November 1952.
(c) November 1954.
(d) November 1951.
2. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) April 1960.
(b) April 1959.
(c) May 1959.
(d) May 1960.
3. What did Sanya learn on the radio in 1978?
(a) That his parents had been arrested.
(b) That his grandfather was dead.
(c) That the USSR fell.
(d) That his parents fled the country.
4. What did Masha's mother claim to have lost on a train during the Civil War?
(a) A son.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A bag.
5. When did Volodya and a group of others protest against their treatment by the Soviet Union?
(a) March 15, 1971.
(b) March 15, 1974.
(c) March 15, 1973.
(d) March 15, 1972.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
2. What did Leonid bring to his parents?
3. What was Solomon surrounded by during his retirement?
4. How long was Volodya's jail sentence?
5. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)