|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship did Solomon have with his son in the 1970s?
(a) They were close.
(b) They were tense, but cordial.
(c) He cut ties with him.
(d) They talked every other week.
2. Why did Masha leave the prison after being arrested in 1978?
(a) She was released on bail.
(b) She needed to resume work.
(c) She had to go to the hospital for an ulcer.
(d) She was acqquited.
3. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 7th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 10th century.
4. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
(b) Sun Yat-sen.
(c) Yang Ze Min.
5. When did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
(a) February 23, 1971.
(b) February 23, 1973.
(c) February 23, 1972.
(d) February 23, 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Leonid chance a trip to visit his parents?
2. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
3. What did Sanya learn on the radio in 1978?
4. When did the weather begin to get colder in exile?
5. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)