|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) May 1959.
(b) May 1960.
(c) April 1960.
(d) April 1959.
3. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His father.
(c) His older brother.
(d) His mother.
4. How low did the temperature drop during Volodya's exile?
(a) -40 F.
(b) -30 F.
(c) -80 F.
(d) -50 F.
5. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
(a) June 1971.
(b) June 1973.
(c) June 1972.
(d) June 1970.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Volodya arrive in Moscow from exile?
2. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
3. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
4. What were refuseniks in Soviet Russia?
5. What job did Volodya take in the boiler room?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)