|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Volodya's jail sentence?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 35 days.
2. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
(a) Russian Jews.
(b) Franciscan monks.
(c) The Chinese government.
(d) Taoist monks.
3. How long was Volodya told he had to wait before reapplying for a visa after being refused one?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
(a) For security reasons.
(b) To save the battery.
(c) Bulbs were in short supply.
(d) Street lights were abundant.
5. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) April 1959.
(b) May 1959.
(c) April 1960.
(d) May 1960.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
2. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
3. What did Masha and Volodya decide to write on a sheet outside of their window?
4. When did Volodya's mother-in-law die?
5. What did Volodya and Masha live on after her retirement?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)