|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Masha arrested in 1951?
(a) Under the charge that she possessed a concealed weapon.
(b) Under the charge that she was a spy.
(c) Under the charge that she was using drugs.
(d) Under the charge that she didn't have a Communist party card.
2. When was Volodya born?
(a) October 12, 1927.
(b) October 29, 1928.
(c) October 29, 1927.
(d) September 29, 1927.
3. What did Volodya learn Solomon knew and refused to talk about later on?
(a) That he was not Jewish.
(b) That he wanted to remarry.
(c) That Volodya's name was on a deportation list.
(d) That his mother died in childbirth.
4. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
5. What was Solomon's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
2. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
3. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
4. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
5. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)