|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Jews who survived in Russia ask for more freedom?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1980s.
2. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their son.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their daughter.
(d) Their mother in law.
4. What was Solomon's wife's name?
5. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
(d) Sakhalin Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
2. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
3. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
4. What did Solomon say of the mistakes made by Stalin?
5. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)