|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
2. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) How to conquer the world.
(b) How to improve economy.
(c) Howe to launch a man in space.
(d) How to bolster their respective army.
3. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 10th century.
(d) 6th century.
4. When did Stalin die?
(a) March 5, 1951.
(b) March 5, 1952.
(c) March 5, 1953.
(d) April 5, 1953.
5. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
2. What did the Soviet government repress the news of?
3. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
4. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
5. Why was Volodya rejected from numerous institutions and factories according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)