|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
2. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
(a) Foreign sounding names.
(b) Jewish names.
(c) Pictures of Stalin.
(d) American names.
3. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
(a) As bad merchants.
(b) As demons.
(c) As angels.
(d) As heretics.
4. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
(a) 0.9 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 3 million.
5. What was the main consequence of asking for a visa in Soviet Russia?
(a) Visa seekers lost their pension.
(b) Visa seekers could not work for the government.
(c) Visa seekers lost their jobs.
(d) Visa seekers were seen as enemies of the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
2. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
3. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
4. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
5. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)