|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
(b) Yom Kippur.
(d) A Bar Mitzvah.
2. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. Why was the letter sent from pretend relatives in Israel not used?
(a) Volodya's family names were misspelled.
(b) It was confiscated by the KGB.
(c) The rules for applying were changed.
(d) It was written in Hebrew.
4. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
5. When did Solomon leave Tass?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
2. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
3. Why was Solomon's education request rejected?
4. Who went to Leonid's school to try to put pressure on Volodya and his wife?
5. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)