|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 10th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 6th century.
2. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) By forceps.
(c) By C-section.
(d) Water birth.
3. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His wife alone.
(b) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(c) KGB agents.
(d) His sons.
4. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
(a) Family doctor.
(b) Lab technician.
5. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
(a) American names.
(b) Pictures of Stalin.
(c) Foreign sounding names.
(d) Jewish names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. Who went to Leonid's school to try to put pressure on Volodya and his wife?
3. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
4. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
5. What was safer than having a large group of friends?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)