|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Voitinsky go to China?
2. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
3. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Gregory Zarkhin.
(b) Markus Trenko.
(c) Igor Stravinsky.
(d) Gregory Alexeyev.
4. When was Volodya born?
(a) September 29, 1927.
(b) October 29, 1928.
(c) October 12, 1927.
(d) October 29, 1927.
5. What did Masha's mother claim to have lost on a train during the Civil War?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A son.
(c) A bag.
(d) A daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Solomon leave Tass?
2. What did the Six Days War convince the Slepaks of?
3. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
4. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
5. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)