|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Stalin staying in power.
(b) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
(c) Him being jailed.
(d) Killing innocent people.
2. What was Solomon's wife's name?
3. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
4. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
5. What job did Solomon accept in 1920?
(a) Deputy Head of the Press Department in Moscow.
(b) Head of the Press Department in Moscow.
(c) Director of the Press Department in Moscow.
(d) Writer for the Press Department in Moscow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
2. When did Stalin die?
3. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
4. What did Solomon Slepak's father hope for his son to do?
5. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)