|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
2. When did the Jews begin to be repressed again after Stalin's death?
3. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
(b) Speak Hebrew.
(d) Give gifts.
4. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 10th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 7th century.
5. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
2. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
3. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
4. What was Solomon's wife's name?
5. What did the Russian government do to force Jews' assimilation into Russian society?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)