|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
2. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
(b) Family doctor.
(d) Lab technician.
3. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) Second century before the Common Era.
(b) First century before the Common Era.
(c) Fourth century before the Common Era.
(d) Third century before the Common Era.
4. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
(a) The Afganistan war.
(d) Their respective family history.
5. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya tell his father that greatly upset Solomon?
2. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
3. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
4. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
5. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)