|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. When did Solomon come to the United States?
3. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
(a) An exit visa.
(c) Military service.
4. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) Water birth.
(b) By forceps.
(d) By C-section.
5. Why was Solomon's education request rejected?
(a) Because the school was too far.
(b) Because of the quota system.
(c) Because his grades were too low.
(d) Because of the tuition cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
2. When was Masha warned the second time about actions to be taken against the Russian Jews?
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
4. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
5. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)