|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Yiddish books start appearing on the Russian market?
2. When was Masha born?
(a) November 7, 1927.
(b) November 7, 1926.
(c) November 9, 1926.
(d) December 7, 1926.
3. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
4. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Killing innocent people.
(b) Him being jailed.
(c) Stalin staying in power.
(d) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
5. What was the name of boat Volodya and Masha vacationed on?
(a) The Dolphin.
(b) The Fish.
(c) The Lobster.
(d) The Mermaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was safer than having a large group of friends?
2. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
3. When was Leonid Slepak born?
4. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
5. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)