|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(b) His sons.
(c) KGB agents.
(d) His wife alone.
3. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
4. When was Masha born?
(a) November 9, 1926.
(b) November 7, 1927.
(c) November 7, 1926.
(d) December 7, 1926.
5. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
3. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
4. Why did Volodya leave his job after he decided to emigrate?
5. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)