|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Jews who survived in Russia ask for more freedom?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1980s.
2. When was Volodya born?
(a) September 29, 1927.
(b) October 29, 1927.
(c) October 29, 1928.
(d) October 12, 1927.
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(b) The Christian Russian Empire.
(c) Kievan Russia.
4. What did Masha's mother claim to have lost on a train during the Civil War?
(a) A son.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bag.
(d) A daughter.
5. What Jewish holiday coincided with Stalin's death?
(b) Yom Kippur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
2. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
3. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
4. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
5. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)