|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) How to bolster their respective army.
(b) How to improve economy.
(c) How to conquer the world.
(d) Howe to launch a man in space.
2. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
(a) Pictures of Stalin.
(b) American names.
(c) Foreign sounding names.
(d) Jewish names.
3. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(b) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(c) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
(d) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
4. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Gregory Zarkhin.
(b) Igor Stravinsky.
(c) Markus Trenko.
(d) Gregory Alexeyev.
5. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) May 1960.
(b) April 1959.
(c) April 1960.
(d) May 1959.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
2. What did the Six Days War convince the Slepaks of?
3. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
4. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
5. What did Volodya learn Solomon knew and refused to talk about later on?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)