|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(b) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
(c) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
(d) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
2. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(b) The Christian Russian Empire.
(d) Kievan Russia.
3. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
4. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) Fourth century before the Common Era.
(b) Third century before the Common Era.
(c) Second century before the Common Era.
(d) First century before the Common Era.
5. Why was Solomon's education request rejected?
(a) Because of the quota system.
(b) Because his grades were too low.
(c) Because of the tuition cost.
(d) Because the school was too far.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
2. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
3. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
4. When did Solomon leave Tass?
5. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)