|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) Howe to launch a man in space.
(b) How to bolster their respective army.
(c) How to improve economy.
(d) How to conquer the world.
2. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Asian tribes.
(b) Spanish tribes.
(c) European tribes.
(d) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
3. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) KGB agents.
(b) His wife alone.
(c) His sons.
(d) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
5. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their mother in law.
(b) Their daughter.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
2. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
4. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
5. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)