|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Georgian King.
(b) The Manchourian Emperor.
(c) The Scandinavian Russ.
(d) The Pope.
2. What did Solomon Slepak's father hope for his son to do?
(a) Become a dentist.
(b) Become a soldier.
(c) Become a rabbi.
(d) Become a physician.
3. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
(c) The Afganistan war.
(d) Their respective family history.
4. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
(a) That Volodya's nephew would be sent to war.
(b) That Volodya's nephew will get their exit visa.
(c) That they would go to prison for talking to Potok.
(d) That Potok was a KGB agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
2. When did Solomon come to the United States?
3. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
4. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
5. What job did Solomon accept in 1920?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)