|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
(a) Russian Jews.
(b) Franciscan monks.
(c) Taoist monks.
(d) The Chinese government.
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(b) The Russian kingdom.
(c) Kievan Russia.
(d) The Christian Russian Empire.
4. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) How to conquer the world.
(b) Howe to launch a man in space.
(c) How to bolster their respective army.
(d) How to improve economy.
5. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family keep looking at after dinner?
2. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
3. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
4. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
5. When did Solomon come to the United States?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)