|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
3. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
(a) That he would write a book about them.
(b) That he had a way for them to leave Russia.
(c) That he brought money.
(d) That their visitor was Potok.
4. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
(a) Taoist monks.
(b) The Chinese government.
(c) Franciscan monks.
(d) Russian Jews.
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
2. What did the Russian government do to force Jews' assimilation into Russian society?
3. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
4. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
5. When did Solomon leave Tass?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)