|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 10th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 7th century.
3. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) Water birth.
(c) By forceps.
(d) By C-section.
4. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) The creation of the Jewish state.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) The Armenian genocide.
(d) Russian prosecution.
5. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Inquisition.
(d) The Middle Ages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
2. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
3. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
4. When was Volodya born?
5. What was Solomon's wife's name?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)