|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) By C-section.
(c) By forceps.
(d) Water birth.
2. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
3. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
(a) In the 1930s and after the end of WWII.
(b) Before 1920.
(c) After 1964.
(d) After the end of WWII.
4. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
5. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
(b) Yang Ze Min.
(d) Sun Yat-sen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
2. When did Solomon leave Tass?
3. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
4. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
5. When did Voitinsky go to China?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)