|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
(a) A car.
(b) A plane.
(c) A train.
(d) A boat.
2. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
(d) Armenia and Georgia.
3. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
4. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
5. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
3. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
4. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
5. When was Volodya born?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)