|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) By C-section.
(b) Water birth.
(d) By forceps.
2. What did Solomon Slepak's father hope for his son to do?
(a) Become a soldier.
(b) Become a dentist.
(c) Become a physician.
(d) Become a rabbi.
3. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Spanish tribes.
(b) Asian tribes.
(c) European tribes.
(d) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
4. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
5. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Manchourian Emperor.
(b) The Georgian King.
(c) The Scandinavian Russ.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
2. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
3. Why was Solomon's education request rejected?
4. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
5. When was Volodya born?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)