|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
(a) The Renaissance.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) The Inquisition.
2. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
(a) The world's armies were depleted.
(b) The transportation system was in place for agents to move freely.
(c) The world's governments were weakened.
(d) Literacy was at its highest.
3. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
4. When did Solomon come to the United States?
5. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
3. What was Solomon's wife's name?
4. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
5. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)