|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
(a) Mark Standal.
(b) Joseph Marks.
(c) Owen Laster.
(d) Igor Stenko.
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 10th century.
(d) 8th century.
3. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
4. When did Voitinsky go to China?
5. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
(a) That Volodya's nephew would be sent to war.
(b) That Volodya's nephew will get their exit visa.
(c) That they would go to prison for talking to Potok.
(d) That Potok was a KGB agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
2. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
4. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
5. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)