|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
2. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
(c) An exit visa.
(d) Military service.
3. When did Voitinsky go to China?
4. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
(a) That he had a way for them to leave Russia.
(b) That he brought money.
(c) That he would write a book about them.
(d) That their visitor was Potok.
5. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
2. What did the Russian government do to force Jews' assimilation into Russian society?
3. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
4. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
5. When was Volodya born?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)