|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
(a) 3 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 0.9 million.
2. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) How to conquer the world.
(b) How to improve economy.
(c) Howe to launch a man in space.
(d) How to bolster their respective army.
3. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
(c) Armenia and Georgia.
4. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) The Armenian genocide.
(b) Russian prosecution.
(c) The creation of the Jewish state.
(d) The French Revolution.
5. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
(a) That their visitor was Potok.
(b) That he would write a book about them.
(c) That he brought money.
(d) That he had a way for them to leave Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
2. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
4. When did Solomon leave Tass?
5. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)