|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Intro and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
(a) Bulbs were in short supply.
(b) Street lights were abundant.
(c) For security reasons.
(d) To save the battery.
2. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
3. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
(a) Owen Laster.
(b) Mark Standal.
(c) Joseph Marks.
(d) Igor Stenko.
4. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
(a) A plane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
5. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Scandinavian Russ.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Manchourian Emperor.
(d) The Georgian King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
3. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
4. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)