|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Intro and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
(a) As demons.
(b) As angels.
(c) As heretics.
(d) As bad merchants.
2. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
3. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
(a) 5 million.
(b) 0.9 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 2 million.
4. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
5. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
(a) That they would go to prison for talking to Potok.
(b) That Volodya's nephew will get their exit visa.
(c) That Volodya's nephew would be sent to war.
(d) That Potok was a KGB agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
2. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
3. When did the Jewish community of Poland establish itself?
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
5. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)