|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Intro and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) KGB agents.
(b) His sons.
(c) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(d) His wife alone.
2. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
3. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
(b) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(c) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
(d) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
4. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 10th century.
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
2. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
3. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
4. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
5. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)