Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Masha's sentence after being arrested?
(a) She was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
(b) It was suspended.
(c) She was found not guilty.
(d) 5 years exile.
2. What was the main focus of the first conference of World Jewry?
(a) Jewish emigration from the Soviet Union.
(b) The Six Day War.
(c) Yom Kippur.
(d) The Jewsih army.
3. When did Solomon leave Tass?
4. How long was Volodya's exile sentence?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
2. When did Solomon come to the United States?
3. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
4. When did Volodya's mother in law receive her visa?
5. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)