|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the government start attacking the refuseniks?
(a) March 1978.
(b) March 1979.
(c) March 1965.
(d) March 1977.
2. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) April 1960.
(b) April 1959.
(c) May 1960.
(d) May 1959.
3. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 10th century.
(d) 8th century.
4. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
(a) Street lights were abundant.
(b) For security reasons.
(c) Bulbs were in short supply.
(d) To save the battery.
5. How far from Moscow was Volodya's place of exile?
(a) 2,000 miles.
(b) 15,000 miles.
(c) 5,000 miles.
(d) 3,000 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the first conference of World Jewry take place?
2. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
3. When did Masha decide that she had had enough of the USSR?
4. What job did Volodya find after being fired in September 1971?
5. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)