|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
(a) Military service.
(d) An exit visa.
2. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
(a) Franciscan monks.
(b) Taoist monks.
(c) Russian Jews.
(d) The Chinese government.
3. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
(d) South Africa.
4. Where did Potok meet Volodya and Masha in 1995?
(a) New York
5. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
(a) His mother died.
(b) His wife did not want to have her baby in Japan.
(c) His child was sick.
(d) He was recall for a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
2. When was Masha born?
3. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
4. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
5. How did Masha's father die?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)