|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Volodya borrow money against in Chapter 8?
(a) His house in Moscow.
(b) His life.
(c) His furniture.
(d) His future earnings.
2. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
3. How long was Volodya told he had to wait before reapplying for a visa after being refused one?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What was the first job Volodya found at the village?
(a) At the telegraph company.
(b) At the post office.
(c) In a farm.
(d) At the granary.
5. When was Volodya asked to lead a laboratory in the development of the Soviet air defense system?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Volodya wait before reapplying for a visa?
2. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
3. What relationship did Solomon have with his son in the 1970s?
4. When did Volodya arrive in Moscow from exile?
5. What did the Soviet government repress the news of?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)