|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompted Volodya's firing from his job in September of 1971?
(a) A visit from the Party official.
(b) A visit from a political officer.
(c) A visit from the KGB.
(d) A visit from the NKVD.
2. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Markus Trenko.
(b) Igor Stravinsky.
(c) Gregory Alexeyev.
(d) Gregory Zarkhin.
3. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
(c) A Bar Mitzvah.
(d) Yom Kippur.
4. When did Stalin have his personal physician arrested?
(a) November 1953.
(b) November 1952.
(c) November 1954.
(d) November 1951.
5. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refused to make a statement about Volodya's wish to leave the Soviet Union?
2. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
3. When did Masha retire?
4. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
5. Where did Sanya first emigrate to?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)