|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Leonid bring to his parents?
(a) Warm clothing, food, and medicine.
(b) News that he was getting married.
(c) Exit visas.
(d) News from thir friends in prison.
2. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) May 1960.
(b) April 1959.
(c) April 1960.
(d) May 1959.
3. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
4. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
5. What overrode the fear of the Jewish scientists meeting in secret?
(a) Their desire to emigrate.
(b) Their desire to undermine the USSR.
(c) Their friendship.
(d) Their quest for knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solomon do during his retirement?
2. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
3. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
4. What did Volodya tell his father that greatly upset Solomon?
5. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)