|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
2. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) Russian prosecution.
(b) The Armenian genocide.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) The creation of the Jewish state.
3. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
(b) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
(c) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(d) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
4. What was the name of the town where Volodya was exiled?
5. When did Solomon die?
(a) September 2, 1978.
(b) January 21, 1979.
(c) September 15, 1978.
(d) November 2, 1978.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Volodya find after being fired in September 1971?
2. When did Volodya arrive in Moscow from exile?
3. Why was Volodya rejected from numerous institutions and factories according to Chapter 4?
4. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
5. What did Volodya and his wife think prevented them from getting a visa?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)