|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Masha's sentence after being arrested?
(a) She was found not guilty.
(b) It was suspended.
(c) She was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
(d) 5 years exile.
2. Where did Sanya first emigrate to?
3. Whose exit visa was approved in April 1979?
4. Who visited Solomon in the 1970s?
(a) His friends.
(b) His wife's family.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His grandsons.
5. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
(a) 15 millions.
(b) 20 millions.
(c) 25 millions.
(d) 10 millions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main focus of the first conference of World Jewry?
2. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
3. Where did Volodya's mother-in-law die?
4. What were refuseniks in Soviet Russia?
5. What job did Volodya take in the boiler room?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)