|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many others signed the letter to the UN asking for the right to emigrate to Israel?
2. When did Stalin have his personal physician arrested?
(a) November 1953.
(b) November 1954.
(c) November 1951.
(d) November 1952.
3. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
4. What did Solomon offer Sanya when he visited him before leaving USSR?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) Good luck.
(c) A Communist medal.
(d) A new jacket.
5. Where did Potok meet Volodya and Masha in 1995?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
2. What did Volodya learn Solomon knew and refused to talk about later on?
3. When was Volodya asked to lead a laboratory in the development of the Soviet air defense system?
4. When was Masha warned the second time about actions to be taken against the Russian Jews?
5. When did Stalin die?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)