|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Leonid chance a trip to visit his parents?
(a) February 1981.
(b) February 1978.
(c) February 1979.
(d) February 1980.
2. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
(a) How to improve economy.
(b) Howe to launch a man in space.
(c) How to bolster their respective army.
(d) How to conquer the world.
3. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
4. Who visited Solomon in the 1970s?
(a) His friends.
(b) His wife's family.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His grandsons.
5. What did Solomon witness before being reassigned to China?
(a) Stalin's rise to power.
(b) The persecution of Jews by the Government.
(c) Lenin's death.
(d) The final defeat of the "White" army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main consequence of asking for a visa in Soviet Russia?
2. When did Stalin have his personal physician arrested?
3. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
4. Why did Volodya and his wife ask for a new place to stay?
5. What did Masha's mother claim to have lost on a train during the Civil War?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)