|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
2. What was the main focus of the first conference of World Jewry?
(a) Jewish emigration from the Soviet Union.
(b) Yom Kippur.
(c) The Six Day War.
(d) The Jewsih army.
3. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
(a) Close to 40,000.
(b) Close to 30,000.
(c) Close to 20,000.
(d) Close to 10,000.
4. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
(c) Armenia and Georgia.
5. What were some of the refuseniks accused of being?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) CIA agents.
(d) KGB informers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Solomon come to the United States?
2. Why was Masha arrested in 1951?
3. What did Volodya tell his father that greatly upset Solomon?
4. How old was Sanya Slepak when he got his exit visa?
5. When did Masha return to medical school?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)