|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Volodya told he had to wait before reapplying for a visa after being refused one?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
3. When was Sanya Slepak offered an exit visa?
4. How long was Khrushchev's speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
(a) 10,000 words.
(b) 20,000 words.
(c) 3,000 words.
(d) 90,000 words.
5. When did Masha and Volodya obtain their exit visa?
(a) October 13, 1990.
(b) October 13, 1989.
(c) October 13, 1987.
(d) October 13, 1988.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
2. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
3. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
4. Why did people in Russia drive with runner lights instead of real headlights according to Volodya?
5. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)