|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
(a) The French Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
(b) The Greek Catholic Church of Byzantium.
(c) The Greek Orthodox Church of Moscow.
(d) The Greek Orthodox Church of Byzantium.
2. Who went to Leonid's school to try to put pressure on Volodya and his wife?
(a) The military police.
(b) The NKVD.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The local police.
3. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(b) Kievan Russia.
(c) The Russian kingdom.
(d) The Christian Russian Empire.
4. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
5. When did Masha retire?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
2. When was Volodya's apartment searched according to Chapter 7?
3. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
4. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
5. What was the main consequence of asking for a visa in Soviet Russia?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)