|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Solomon come to the United States?
2. What means of transportation did Potok and his wife take for the last leg of their trip to meet Volodya?
(a) A train.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
3. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
(a) That he had a way for them to leave Russia.
(b) That he would write a book about them.
(c) That their visitor was Potok.
(d) That he brought money.
4. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chaim Potok live when the Jews in Russia tried to obtain freedom?
2. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
3. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
4. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
5. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)