|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
(a) Igor Stenko.
(b) Joseph Marks.
(c) Mark Standal.
(d) Owen Laster.
3. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His sons.
(b) KGB agents.
(c) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(d) His wife alone.
4. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
5. When did Solomon leave Tass?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
2. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
3. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
4. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
5. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)