|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 10th century.
3. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His sons.
(b) KGB agents.
(c) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(d) His wife alone.
4. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
5. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
(a) Close to 30,000.
(b) Close to 20,000.
(c) Close to 10,000.
(d) Close to 40,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
2. When did the Jews who survived in Russia ask for more freedom?
3. How many of Potok's books did Masha read?
4. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
5. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)