|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
2. When did Solomon leave Tass?
3. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
4. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
(a) A Bar Mitzvah.
(c) Yom Kippur.
5. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
(a) Joseph Marks.
(b) Owen Laster.
(c) Igor Stenko.
(d) Mark Standal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
2. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
3. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
4. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
5. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)