|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
(d) Sakhalin Island.
2. What did Solomon witness before being reassigned to China?
(a) Lenin's death.
(b) The persecution of Jews by the Government.
(c) The final defeat of the "White" army.
(d) Stalin's rise to power.
3. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
4. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their son.
(b) Their daughter.
(c) Their mother in law.
(d) Their aunt.
5. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
2. What job did Solomon accept in 1920?
3. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
4. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
5. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)