|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 10th century.
2. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Spanish tribes.
(b) Asian tribes.
(c) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
(d) European tribes.
3. When did Voitinsky go to China?
4. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
5. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) By forceps.
(c) By C-section.
(d) Water birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
2. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
3. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
4. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
5. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)