|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
(a) As heretics.
(b) As demons.
(c) As bad merchants.
(d) As angels.
2. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. When did Voitinsky go to China?
4. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
(b) Igor Stenko.
(c) Yury Andropov.
(d) Gregory Zarkhin.
5. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
3. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
4. How many questions did Potok try to answer in his book about the Slepak family?
5. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)