|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their mother in law.
(b) Their daughter.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their son.
3. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
4. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His nanny.
(d) His mother.
5. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
2. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. What did Solomon witness before being reassigned to China?
4. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
5. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)