|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Masha born?
(a) November 9, 1926.
(b) November 7, 1926.
(c) November 7, 1927.
(d) December 7, 1926.
2. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
(a) May 7, 1951.
(b) June 7, 1951.
(c) June 7, 1952.
(d) June 9, 1951.
3. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
(a) Yang Ze Min.
(c) Sun Yat-sen.
4. Who went to Leonid's school to try to put pressure on Volodya and his wife?
(a) The local police.
(b) The NKVD.
(c) The military police.
(d) The KGB.
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solomon say of the mistakes made by Stalin?
2. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
3. How old was Solomon when he headed for Vladivostok?
4. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
5. What did Volodya learn Solomon knew and refused to talk about later on?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)