|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
(b) Give gifts.
(c) Speak Hebrew.
2. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
3. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) The creation of the Jewish state.
(b) The Armenian genocide.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) Russian prosecution.
4. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(a) Water birth.
(c) By C-section.
(d) By forceps.
5. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
(a) 15 millions.
(b) 20 millions.
(c) 25 millions.
(d) 10 millions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
2. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
3. When was Volodya born?
4. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
5. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)