|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Solomon come to the United States?
2. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
(a) That Potok was a KGB agent.
(b) That Volodya's nephew would be sent to war.
(c) That Volodya's nephew will get their exit visa.
(d) That they would go to prison for talking to Potok.
3. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
4. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Stalin staying in power.
(b) Him being jailed.
(c) Killing innocent people.
(d) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
5. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(b) His sons.
(c) KGB agents.
(d) His wife alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya ask Potok and his wife not to do until they were inside the apartment?
2. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
3. What did the Russian government do to force Jews' assimilation into Russian society?
4. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
5. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)