|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Volodya born?
(a) October 29, 1928.
(b) September 29, 1927.
(c) October 29, 1927.
(d) October 12, 1927.
2. What was Volodya's nephew old enough for?
(a) An exit visa.
(d) Military service.
3. What job did Masha have in the early 1960s?
(c) Family doctor.
(d) Lab technician.
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(c) The Christian Russian Empire.
(d) Kievan Russia.
5. How did Masha's father die?
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
2. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
3. What did Solomon Slepak's father hope for his son to do?
4. How did the Communist authorities prevent Russians from listening to news from the West?
5. What did Solomon witness before being reassigned to China?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)