|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main consequence of asking for a visa in Soviet Russia?
(a) Visa seekers lost their jobs.
(b) Visa seekers were seen as enemies of the government.
(c) Visa seekers could not work for the government.
(d) Visa seekers lost their pension.
2. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His sons.
(b) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(c) KGB agents.
(d) His wife alone.
3. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
4. When did Solomon leave Tass?
5. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
2. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
3. When did Solomon come to the United States?
4. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
5. When did Stalin die?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)