|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Jewish holiday coincided with Stalin's death?
(c) Yom Kippur.
2. When did the Jews who survived in Russia ask for more freedom?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1970s.
3. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
(a) Russian prosecution.
(b) The creation of the Jewish state.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) The Armenian genocide.
4. What did Solomon say of the mistakes made by Stalin?
(a) That the party would correct them.
(b) That they were few and small.
(c) That they non-existant.
(d) That they were permanent.
5. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
(a) 15 millions.
(b) 10 millions.
(c) 25 millions.
(d) 20 millions.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
2. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
3. When was Volodya born?
4. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
5. Why was Masha arrested in 1951?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)