|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
(b) Him being jailed.
(c) Stalin staying in power.
(d) Killing innocent people.
2. Who did Solomon make contact with in China?
(c) Yang Ze Min.
(d) Sun Yat-sen.
3. When did Masha return to medical school?
(a) After her mother passed away.
(b) After Volodya got a well paying job.
(c) After the birth of Sanya.
(d) After her 30th birthday.
4. When did Solomon come to the United States?
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Solomon leave Tass?
2. Who persecuted the Jews of the Black Sea during the first century of the Common Era?
3. Where did the Jews of the Black Sea flee to avoid persecution?
4. When did Yiddish books start appearing on the Russian market?
5. What was the main consequence of asking for a visa in Soviet Russia?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)