|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
2. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
(a) The world's armies were depleted.
(b) The world's governments were weakened.
(c) Literacy was at its highest.
(d) The transportation system was in place for agents to move freely.
3. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
4. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
(a) Gregory Zarkhin.
(b) Yury Andropov.
(c) Igor Stenko.
5. How long was Khrushchev's speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
(a) 3,000 words.
(b) 90,000 words.
(c) 10,000 words.
(d) 20,000 words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
2. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
3. When was Masha warned the second time about actions to be taken against the Russian Jews?
4. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
5. When was Masha born?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)