|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Solomon's wife's name?
2. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Stalin staying in power.
(b) Him being jailed.
(c) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
(d) Killing innocent people.
3. Who saved Volodya when he almost fell down the stairs?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His older brother.
4. When did Solomon come to the United States?
5. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
(a) In the 1930s and after the end of WWII.
(b) Before 1920.
(c) After the end of WWII.
(d) After 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
2. What did Volodya's family keep looking at after dinner?
3. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
4. When did Voitinsky go to China?
5. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)