|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Solomon return to Russia?
(a) He was recall for a promotion.
(b) His wife did not want to have her baby in Japan.
(c) His child was sick.
(d) His mother died.
2. When was Solomon sent to Japan?
3. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
4. When did Voitinsky go to China?
5. When did the Jews who survived in Russia ask for more freedom?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1980s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1970s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Solomon imprisoned as a political prisoner?
2. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
3. Who established the Kindergarden Volodya attended in China?
4. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
5. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)