|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Solomon come to the United States?
2. When did Masha return to medical school?
(a) After her 30th birthday.
(b) After Volodya got a well paying job.
(c) After her mother passed away.
(d) After the birth of Sanya.
3. Why was the letter sent from pretend relatives in Israel not used?
(a) It was written in Hebrew.
(b) The rules for applying were changed.
(c) It was confiscated by the KGB.
(d) Volodya's family names were misspelled.
4. What did Volodya's family keep looking at after dinner?
(a) The door.
(b) The TV.
(c) The window.
(d) The clock.
5. How long did Rosa have marks on her head?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Masha born?
2. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
3. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
4. Why did Lenin see an opportunity for Bolshevik expansion after WWI?
5. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)