|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
(a) 15 millions.
(b) 10 millions.
(c) 20 millions.
(d) 25 millions.
2. When was Leonid Slepak born?
(a) May 1960.
(b) April 1959.
(c) May 1959.
(d) April 1960.
3. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Igor Stravinsky.
(b) Gregory Alexeyev.
(c) Markus Trenko.
(d) Gregory Zarkhin.
4. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
5. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Solomon have to change his name before going to Japan?
2. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
3. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
4. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
5. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)