|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
2. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
3. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
(a) June 7, 1951.
(b) June 7, 1952.
(c) June 9, 1951.
(d) May 7, 1951.
4. How did Masha's father die?
(b) Heart attack.
5. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
(a) October 1985.
(b) October 1988.
(c) October 1986.
(d) October 1987.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Masha warned the second time about actions to be taken against the Russian Jews?
2. Who was Potok's agent in 1987?
3. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
4. When were the Chinese Communists admitted in the Kuomintang?
5. When did Stalin die?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)