|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died of malnourishment after the Bolsheviks took power?
(a) 20 millions.
(b) 25 millions.
(c) 10 millions.
(d) 15 millions.
2. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their mother in law.
(b) Their son.
(c) Their daughter.
(d) Their aunt.
3. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
(a) Close to 10,000.
(b) Close to 20,000.
(c) Close to 40,000.
(d) Close to 30,000.
4. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
5. How did Masha's father die?
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya learn Solomon knew and refused to talk about later on?
2. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
3. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
4. When was Masha warned the second time about actions to be taken against the Russian Jews?
5. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)