|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Noya Drapkin want to emigrate to?
(b) South Africa.
2. What did Volodya's family and the Potoks celebrate?
(b) A Bar Mitzvah.
(d) Yom Kippur.
3. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 10th century.
4. When did the parents of the author, Chaim Potok, see Russia as an enemy?
(a) After 1964.
(b) In the 1930s and after the end of WWII.
(c) After the end of WWII.
(d) Before 1920.
5. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What provoked a revival of Jewish nationalism?
2. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
3. What was Noya Drapkin husband's name?
4. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
5. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)