|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
(a) October 1985.
(b) October 1986.
(c) October 1987.
(d) October 1988.
2. Who was in the apartment Volodya brought Potok and his wife to?
(a) His sons.
(b) His wife, brother, sister in law and nephew.
(c) His wife alone.
(d) KGB agents.
3. What did Volodya tell his father that greatly upset Solomon?
(a) That he wanted to marry a non-Jewish woman.
(b) That he would never join the Communist party.
(c) That he was thinking of joining the army.
(d) That he didn't like Stalin.
4. How were Solomon's children delivered in Japan?
(b) Water birth.
(c) By forceps.
(d) By C-section.
5. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Georgian King.
(b) The Scandinavian Russ.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Manchourian Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Volodya became ill, forcing his family to go back to Moscow?
2. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
3. What was taken out of textbooks according to Masha?
4. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
5. What did Solomon witness before being reassigned to China?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)