|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Slepak family finally get their visa out of Russia?
(a) October 1986.
(b) October 1988.
(c) October 1987.
(d) October 1985.
2. What alternative did Solomon's mother give him when he was 13?
(a) Become a dentist or leave the house.
(b) Become a soldier or leave the house.
(c) Become a rabbi or leave the house.
(d) Become a train driver or leave the house.
3. When did Masha and Volodya marry?
(a) June 7, 1952.
(b) June 9, 1951.
(c) May 7, 1951.
(d) June 7, 1951.
4. How many men did Solomon command against the Japanese?
(a) Close to 10,000.
(b) Close to 40,000.
(c) Close to 20,000.
(d) Close to 30,000.
5. When did Potok and his wife arrive in Moscow at the start of the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solomon Slepak's father hope for his son to do?
2. Where were Volodya's sons living at the time of Potok's visit in Russia?
3. When was Solomon Slepak born according to Chapter 1?
4. What made the conversation pick up in the apartment?
5. What was Solomon's wife's name?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)