|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Poroks and Volodya's family talk about during dinner?
(c) The Afganistan war.
(d) Their respective family history.
2. When did Solomon leave Tass?
3. Why did Solomon have to change his name before going to Japan?
(a) So it didn't sound Jewish.
(b) He wife did not want to marry a Jew.
(c) It was easier to write in Japanese.
(d) He wanted a fresh start.
4. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Igor Stravinsky.
(b) Gregory Zarkhin.
(c) Gregory Alexeyev.
(d) Markus Trenko.
5. Where did Solomon's family move from Dubrovno to when he was 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Volodya's family keep looking at after dinner?
2. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
3. What was the main agenda of the Comintern in the Summer of 1920?
4. What did the Six Days War convince the Slepaks of?
5. How many Jews were in Russia by the end of the 1800s?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)