|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Volodya asked to lead a laboratory in the development of the Soviet air defense system?
2. How many countries were represented in the second Congress of the Comintern?
3. How many delegates formed the second Congress of the Comintern?
4. When was Masha born?
(a) December 7, 1926.
(b) November 7, 1927.
(c) November 9, 1926.
(d) November 7, 1926.
5. Who did Solomon run into at the 1920 Comintern?
(a) Yury Andropov.
(b) Gregory Zarkhin.
(c) Igor Stenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Solomon and the other prisoner rise up against the guards?
2. How did Masha's father die?
3. What job did Solomon accept in 1920?
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
5. Why didn't Masha want to become a surgeon?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)