|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(b) The Christian Russian Empire.
(c) Kievan Russia.
2. Who did Volodya and his wife call every other week?
(a) Their mother in law.
(b) Their daughter.
(c) Their son.
(d) Their aunt.
3. How long was Khrushchev's speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
(a) 20,000 words.
(b) 3,000 words.
(c) 90,000 words.
(d) 10,000 words.
4. What was the name of the Russian Telegraphic Agency?
5. When did the Jews begin to be repressed again after Stalin's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Russians view the Jews during much of the history of the country?
2. Who went to Leonid's school to try to put pressure on Volodya and his wife?
3. What was safer than having a large group of friends?
4. What was Solomon's wife's name?
5. What was Volodya's family concerned with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)