|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Khrushchev deliver his speech exposing the horrors of Stalin's rule?
2. What did Solomon say was preferable to have one spy go free?
(a) Him being jailed.
(b) Stalin staying in power.
(c) The arrest of hundreds of innocent peoples.
(d) Killing innocent people.
3. Who did Solomon return to Russia with?
(a) Gregory Alexeyev.
(b) Igor Stravinsky.
(c) Gregory Zarkhin.
(d) Markus Trenko.
4. When was Volodya asked to lead a laboratory in the development of the Soviet air defense system?
5. When was the Russian Empire virtually free of Jews until?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Volodya use to greet Potok and his wife?
2. What was Volodya's family excited to learn?
3. When did Solomon come to the United States?
4. How old was Volodya when he first saw a picture of Stalin?
5. What did Volodya's family use in place of wine for the celebration?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)