1. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) European tribes.
(b) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
(c) Asian tribes.
(d) Spanish tribes.
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 8th century.
(b) 10th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 6th century.
3. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Manchourian Emperor.
(c) The Scandinavian Russ.
(d) The Georgian King.
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) The Russian kingdom.
(b) The Christian Russian Empire.
(c) Kievan Russia.
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
6. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) Third century before the Common Era.
(b) First century before the Common Era.
(c) Fourth century before the Common Era.
(d) Second century before the Common Era.
This section contains 3,662 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)