Intro and Prologue
1. Who first colonized the area know today as Russia according to the Intro?
(a) Asian tribes.
(b) Spanish tribes.
(c) European tribes.
(d) Finnish and Slavic tribes.
2. When was the area known today as Russia first colonized?
(a) 10th century.
(b) 6th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 8th century.
3. Who did those first to colonize Russia choose as their ruler?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Georgian King.
(c) The Scandinavian Russ.
(d) The Manchourian Emperor.
4. How was the first country created by the first settlers in Russia named?
(a) Kievan Russia.
(c) The Russian kingdom.
(d) The Christian Russian Empire.
5. What was the capital of the first country created by the first settlers in Russia?
6. When did the Jewish community thrive on the Black Sea?
(a) First century before the Common Era.
(b) Third century before the Common Era.
(c) Second century before the Common Era.
(d) Fourth century before the Common Era.
This section contains 3,662 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)