|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the constable's experience, what helps patients such as James Elder recover?
(a) Black Draught.
(b) Brandy and herbs.
(c) Condy's Fluid.
(d) Quiet and beef-tea.
2. What position does Dr. Matthews, who is a frequent diner at St. Angelicus, hold?
(c) Professor Emeritus.
(d) President of Cambridge.
3. Who is charged before the witnesses are allowed into the courtroom?
(a) Tom Kelly.
(b) John Gauss.
(c) George Turner.
(d) Richard Catcher.
4. What does Mrs. Wrayburn place on Fred's nightstand?
(a) His wallet and toothbrush.
(b) A photo and calling card.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) Grapes and scissors.
5. What does Daisy wear on her wedding finger?
(a) A gold ring.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A pearl ring.
(d) A garnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
2. In Part 1, Section 5, how long has Fred been a Junior Fellow?
3. By what name does James Elder call to Daisy?
4. At the beginning of Part 3, Section 15, who regrets talking to Fred about Daisy?
5. What impresses Daisy about the meadow?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)