|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Matthews, who would have been considered heretics in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
(a) Geologists and paleontologists.
(b) Writers and artists.
(c) Philosophers and historians.
(d) Mathematicians and scientists.
2. Where does Daisy live?
(a) In Cambridge.
(b) In South London.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In Surrey.
3. How many guests are usually invited to dine at St. Angelicus at one time?
(b) One hundred.
4. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) Disobligers' Society.
(b) Obligers' Society.
(c) St. Angelicus Fellows.
(d) Junior Fellows of Cambridge.
5. What does Fred notice about the front gate at the Rectory?
(a) It is grown over with blackberry vines.
(b) It has a misspelled inscription.
(c) It is never closed.
(d) It is old and rusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fred displeased to see at the debate?
2. Who has the authority to open or close the southwest gate?
3. Who refruses to let the constable see James Elder?
4. What is the cause of Fred's bicycle accident?
5. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 17, who is regarding Fred's bicycle accident as mysterious?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)