|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Saunders die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) From an accident?
(c) Unknown causes.
(d) From pneumonia.
2. According to King James I of England, where should one dine at Cambridge?
(a) At Trinity.
(b) At Jesus.
(c) At King's.
(d) At the Rectory.
3. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is forbidden by the college.
(c) It is too draughty.
(d) It is in disrepair.
4. What is Daisy's position at the asylum?
(c) Ward maid.
(d) Patient liason.
5. Who is in charge of Dr. Matthews' story's expedition?
(a) Bishop of Ely.
(b) Edward Nisbet.
(c) Edward Hinton.
(d) Dr. Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Fred's tutor for advanced practical physics?
2. Who is Fred waiting on after court?
3. Where do Daisy and Fred go on their first "date"?
4. In Part 1, Section 6, who asks Fred to debate in favor of the "soul"?
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 12, who is seated in the library's reading room when Daisy enters?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)