|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many undergraduate students are at the Cavendish when Fred arrives?
2. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) Disobligers' Society.
(b) Obligers' Society.
(c) Junior Fellows of Cambridge.
(d) St. Angelicus Fellows.
3. To whom is Fred penning a letter to in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) Miss Saunders.
(b) The Provost.
(c) His father.
(d) Miss Holcombe.
4. According to Part 4, Section 20, what is considered to have been Fred's first teaching job in life?
(a) His helping out at Sunday School.
(b) His peer tutoring in high school.
(c) His teaching assistant's job in undergraduate school.
(d) His current Fellowship.
5. Who is in charge of Dr. Matthews' story's expedition?
(a) Bishop of Ely.
(b) Edward Hinton.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
(d) Edward Nisbet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interviewing Daisy for a "vacancy" while riding in the country?
2. Who is remembered for being dethroned two years after his election in 1394?
3. Why is Fred a "conditional unbeliever"?
4. Who is the the Senior Registrar at the hospital?
5. Who does Fred's friend hope to train with in Manchester?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)