|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Thomas Kelly?
(a) The newspaper editor.
(b) A colleague of Dr. Sage.
(c) A Blackfriars' patient.
(d) The newspaper boy.
2. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
(a) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(c) Miss Saunders.
(d) Professor Horne.
3. What leaving present do Daisy's co-workers give to her?
(a) A cameo.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A traveling salt and pepper set.
4. Who is with Fred when he awakens after the bicycle accident?
(a) A farmer's son.
(b) His Father.
(c) A woman.
5. Who is in charge of Dr. Matthews' story's expedition?
(a) Edward Nisbet.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Edward Hinton.
(d) Bishop of Ely.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. What does Daisy do during her spare time in Cambridge?
3. Who comes to Fred and his friends' door at Bruckmann's Hotel?
4. During what hours does Blackfriars Hospital accept employment applications?
5. How many applicants are accepted at Blackfriars Hospital every year?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)