|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fred's family when he tells them that he loves Daisy?
(a) At the Wrayburns' home.
(b) On their way to Cambridge.
(c) At St. Angelicus.
(d) At the Anglican Hostel.
2. Where do Daisy and Fred go on their first "date"?
(a) To Skippey's party.
(b) On a canoe ride.
(c) To a poetry reading.
(d) For a walk in the country.
3. What is the meaning of "Estoy in mis trece?"
(a) "I have not changed my mind."
(b) "On wings of peace."
(c) "Peace to you."
(d) "Safe in my trust."
4. Whom does Fred want to find in Part 1, Section 7?
(a) The cart driver.
(b) The farmer's son.
(c) The witness to the accident.
(d) Daisy Saunders.
5. What is the only thing in working order at the Rectory.
(a) The doorbell.
(b) The front door.
(c) The front gate.
(d) The new back gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daisy going to Cambridge?
2. At the end of Part 1, Section 6, what does Fred do with his unfinished letter?
3. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
4. Who is going with Daisy to Cambridge?
5. In Part 2, Section 10, what becomes the place of anxiety and pain?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)