|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Daisy the ring on her wedding finger?
(a) Aunt Ellie.
(b) A current boyfriend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her deceased father.
2. What leaving present do Daisy's co-workers give to her?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A traveling salt and pepper set.
3. What does Daisy do during her spare time in Cambridge?
(a) Works in the Wrayburns' house.
(b) Sketches flowers in her journal.
(c) Volunteers at the Rectory.
(d) Keeps records for Professor Flowerdew.
4. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) Benedict XIII.
(c) James V.
(d) Pope Benedict.
5. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 7, how many weeks have passed since Fred's bicycle accident?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Nine weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred's friend hope to train with in Manchester?
2. How does Mrs. Saunders die?
3. What is Fred's position at the college?
4. What is the smallest college in Cambridge?
5. AT the beginning of Part 2, Section 11, what does James Elder do on January 16th, 1912?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)