|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After less than a year at her first job, where does Daisy take employment?
(a) Lambert's Glassworks.
(b) The Fulham Tram Station.
(c) Woolsley's Department Store.
(d) Sedley's Cartons.
2. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
(a) Benedict XIII.
(b) Pope Benedict.
(c) James V.
(d) The Catholic Church.
3. What is Fred's position at the college?
(a) Senior Fellow.
(b) Junior Fellow.
(c) Professor of Logic.
4. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
(d) New York.
5. What does the sacristan take from a cupboard inside the door of the pillars?
(a) A golden goblet and plate.
(b) A broom, a dustpan, and a brush.
(c) A chalice.
(d) A mop and bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fred's earliest nickname in Blowhalt?
2. Who looks after Fred while he is in recovery?
3. How many applicants are accepted at Blackfriars Hospital every year?
4. What is the inscription on Fred's letterhead?
5. What does Daisy do during her spare time in Cambridge?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)