|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves from the debate with Fred?
(a) Miss Saunders.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
2. What kind of bicycle is Fred Fairly riding?
(a) A Royal Sunbeam.
(b) A Radio Flyer.
(c) A Schwinn.
(d) A Winged Cruiser.
3. Who visits Fred during the week of the Disobligers' Society debates?
(a) Dr. Sage.
(c) Mr. Wrayburn.
4. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
5. What is in the jar where Daisy places the thermometer?
(a) Black Draught.
(b) Condy's Alcohol.
(c) Old Earl Brandy.
(d) Condy's Fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refruses to let the constable see James Elder?
2. Who asks Fred to join the evening's Disobligers' Society debate?
3. How old did Pope Benedict live to be?
4. Who is completely tone deaf and spends his time looking at manuscripts?
5. According to Fred, who deserves the right to vote?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)