|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
(a) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(b) Professor Horne.
(d) Miss Saunders.
2. Who is with Fred when he awakens after the bicycle accident?
(a) A woman.
(b) A farmer's son.
(d) His Father.
3. Who has the authority to open or close the southwest gate?
(a) Dr. Mathews.
(b) The Master.
(c) The Provost.
(d) No one.
4. In what year was the Rectory on Church Road built?
5. Who is blind, but not hearing impaired?
(a) The Provost.
(b) The Chaplain.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
(d) The Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Section 10, what becomes the place of anxiety and pain?
2. Who are the Fellows of Angels?
3. Who is not surprised by Fred's recent religious decision concerning the "soul"?
4. According to Fred, why is Flowerdew "one against many?"
5. Who asks Fred to join the evening's Disobligers' Society debate?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)