|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves from the debate with Fred?
(b) Miss Saunders.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
2. After less than a year at her first job, where does Daisy take employment?
(a) Lambert's Glassworks.
(b) Sedley's Cartons.
(c) The Fulham Tram Station.
(d) Woolsley's Department Store.
3. How many applicants are accepted at Blackfriars Hospital every year?
(a) Twenty or more.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Ten or twelve.
(d) One or two.
4. What position does Dr. Matthews, who is a frequent diner at St. Angelicus, hold?
(a) Professor Emeritus.
(c) President of Cambridge.
5. Who is completely tone deaf and spends his time looking at manuscripts?
(a) Dr. Mathews.
(b) Professor Flowerdew.
(c) Fred Fairly.
(d) Professor Rutherford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
2. Who asks Fred to join the evening's Disobligers' Society debate?
3. What is one of Fred's friend's reaction to the news that Fred has been offered a post?
4. To what facility is Fred moved after the accident?
5. Who is the the Senior Registrar at the hospital?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)