|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Fellows of Angels?
(a) Professors and philosophers.
(b) Philosophers and scientists.
(c) Writers and artists.
(d) Mathematicians and scientists.
2. How many guests are usually invited to dine at St. Angelicus at one time?
(a) One hundred.
3. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
(a) It is in disrepair.
(b) It is forbidden by the college.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is too draughty.
4. What is the inscription on Fred's letterhead?
(a) Tempus fugit.
(b) Estoy in mis tece.
(c) Bon temps roulez.
(d) Semper fidelis.
5. Who invites Fred in "for that pipe"?
(a) A Junior Fellow.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(d) George Holcombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. After saying thank you, where is Miss Saunders going?
2. What is the only item that Daisy keeps from her mother's belongings?
3. What ingredients do many of Dr. Sage's prescriptions contain?
4. How many hours per day does Daisy work?
5. Who is the founder of St. Angelicus?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)