|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) Junior Fellows of Cambridge.
(b) St. Angelicus Fellows.
(c) Disobligers' Society.
(d) Obligers' Society.
2. How does Mrs. Saunders die?
(a) From pneumonia.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) Unknown causes.
(d) From an accident?
3. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
(d) New York.
4. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
(a) Professor Horne.
(b) Miss Saunders.
(d) Mrs. Wrayburn.
5. How many urgent messages await Fred when he returns after bicycling?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 1, Section 6, what does Fred do with his unfinished letter?
2. What is the meaning of "Estoy in mis trece?"
3. Who fails to kill Pope Benedict by poisoning him?
4. What is the inscription on Fred's letterhead?
5. In what year does the story begin?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)