|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Fred want to find in Part 1, Section 7?
(a) The witness to the accident.
(b) The cart driver.
(c) The farmer's son.
(d) Daisy Saunders.
2. What kind of bicycle is Fred Fairly riding?
(a) A Royal Sunbeam.
(b) A Radio Flyer.
(c) A Schwinn.
(d) A Winged Cruiser.
3. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
(d) New York.
4. Who gave Daisy the ring on her wedding finger?
(a) Aunt Ellie.
(b) A current boyfriend.
(c) Her deceased father.
(d) Her mother.
5. To whom is Fred penning a letter to in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) His father.
(b) Miss Holcombe.
(c) Miss Saunders.
(d) The Provost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daisy live?
2. Who invites Fred in "for that pipe"?
3. According to King James I of England, where should one dine at Cambridge?
4. According to Dr. Matthews, who would have been considered heretics in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
5. Who is remembered for being dethroned two years after his election in 1394?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)