|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Matthews attending the debate?
(a) No one knows.
(b) He is the faculty advisor.
(c) He is the guest speaker.
(d) He is merely curious.
2. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 4, where did King James I of England think one should pray at Cambridge?
(a) At the Rectory.
(b) At King's.
(c) At Jesus.
(d) At Trinity.
3. How many urgent messages await Fred when he returns after bicycling?
4. Who is completely tone deaf and spends his time looking at manuscripts?
(a) Fred Fairly.
(b) Professor Flowerdew.
(c) Professor Rutherford.
(d) Dr. Mathews.
5. Who is the founder of St. Angelicus?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Henry the Eighth.
(c) Pope Benedict.
(d) Pope Pius V.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fred's college?
2. Who leaves from the debate with Fred?
3. According to King James I of England, where should one sleep at Cambridge?
4. What extends beyond the college buildings?
5. Who was Fred's tutor for advanced practical physics?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)