|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does the Provost use to describe Holcombe?
2. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
(a) It is too draughty.
(b) It is forbidden by the college.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is in disrepair.
3. According to Fred, who deserves the right to vote?
4. Who makes quince preserves?
(a) The Benedictine nuns.
(b) The Provost.
(c) Fred Fairly.
(d) The Pope.
5. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
(a) Pope Benedict.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Benedict XIII.
(d) James V.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Matthews attending the debate?
2. Who is blind, but not hearing impaired?
3. Who does Fred's friend hope to train with in Manchester?
4. How many guests are usually invited to dine at St. Angelicus at one time?
5. Whom does Fred decide to tell about his lack of religious convictions?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)