|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fred a "conditional unbeliever"?
(a) He accepts only on faith.
(b) He can describe faith.
(c) He has been an unbeliever less than a year.
(d) He has no "evidence."
2. Who leaves from the debate with Fred?
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Miss Saunders.
3. How old is Fred's college?
(a) Over 800 years old.
(b) Over 500 years old.
(c) Over 1000 years old.
(d) Over 600 years old.
4. How old did Pope Benedict live to be?
(a) Over 90 years old.
(b) Over 75 years old.
(c) Over 100 years old.
(d) Over 80 years old.
5. According to King James I of England, where should one dine at Cambridge?
(a) At the Rectory.
(b) At Jesus.
(c) At King's.
(d) At Trinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
2. To whom is Fred penning a letter to in Part 1, Section 6?
3. Who is blind, but not hearing impaired?
4. Who is remembered for being dethroned two years after his election in 1394?
5. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)