|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of family does Fred come from?
(a) A wealthy family.
(b) A Rectory family.
(c) A royal family.
(d) A Scottish clan.
2. Who are the Fellows of Angels?
(a) Professors and philosophers.
(b) Mathematicians and scientists.
(c) Philosophers and scientists.
(d) Writers and artists.
3. According to Fred, who established the relationship between the speed of objects and the local speed of sound?
(a) C. T. R. Wilson.
(b) Professor Rutherford.
(c) Professor Flowerdew.
(d) Ernst Mach.
4. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
5. What is the name of Fred's college?
(a) Surrey University.
(b) St. Angelicus.
(c) St. Stevens.
(d) Cambridge Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Professor Flowerdew, what lacks evidence of being existent?
2. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
3. According to King James I of England, where should one sleep at Cambridge?
4. What kind of bicycle is Fred Fairly riding?
5. Who fails to kill Pope Benedict by poisoning him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)