|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
2. How many urgent messages await Fred when he returns after bicycling?
3. According to college records, how many times has the gate at the southwest entrance been found standing open?
4. According to King James I of England, where should one dine at Cambridge?
(a) At King's.
(b) At the Rectory.
(c) At Trinity.
(d) At Jesus.
5. In Part 1, Section 2, who will be viewed as indisputably right on the Day of Judgment?
(a) Benedict XIII.
(b) Pope Benedict.
(c) James V.
(d) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. What extends beyond the college buildings?
3. Who has recently heard the mewing of newborn kittens?
4. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
5. Who writes Fred a "truncated" note that rattles on about Fred's position at the college?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)