|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Dr. Matthews, who is a frequent diner at St. Angelicus, hold?
(c) President of Cambridge.
(d) Professor Emeritus.
2. At the end of Part 1, Section 1, to whom is Fred penning a note?
(a) Professor Horne.
(b) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(c) Miss Saunders.
3. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 4, where did King James I of England think one should pray at Cambridge?
(a) At Jesus.
(b) At King's.
(c) At the Rectory.
(d) At Trinity.
4. Who is completely tone deaf and spends his time looking at manuscripts?
(a) Fred Fairly.
(b) Dr. Mathews.
(c) Professor Flowerdew.
(d) Professor Rutherford.
5. How old did Pope Benedict live to be?
(a) Over 80 years old.
(b) Over 100 years old.
(c) Over 75 years old.
(d) Over 90 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fails to kill Pope Benedict by poisoning him?
2. Who is the founder of St. Angelicus?
3. According to Fred, who established the relationship between the speed of objects and the local speed of sound?
4. What is known as Higgledy-Piggledy?
5. According to Dr. Matthews, who would have been considered heretics in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)