|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the jar where Daisy places the thermometer?
(a) Condy's Fluid.
(b) Black Draught.
(c) Old Earl Brandy.
(d) Condy's Alcohol.
2. According to King James I of England, where should one sleep at Cambridge?
(a) At Angels.
(b) At Trinity.
(c) At Jesus.
(d) At the Rectory.
3. In Part 1, Section 5, how long has Fred been a Junior Fellow?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 19, where does Fred go after the court adjourns?
(a) To a small cafe.
(b) To St. Angelicus.
(c) To Dr. Sage's hospital.
(d) To the Rectory.
5. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
(a) The Matron.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 3, Section 15, who regrets talking to Fred about Daisy?
2. Who is charged before the witnesses are allowed into the courtroom?
3. Why do patients trust Dr. Sage?
4. What extends beyond the college buildings?
5. Who does Tom accuse of being the cart driver?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)