|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Fred's father?
(a) Town mayor.
2. According to Fred, who deserves the right to vote?
3. Who is Fred waiting on after court?
(a) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(c) Tom Kelly.
(d) The Magistrate.
4. How many applicants are accepted at Blackfriars Hospital every year?
(a) Ten or twelve.
(b) One or two.
(c) Twenty or more.
(d) Four or five.
5. In Part 2, Section 10, what becomes the place of anxiety and pain?
(a) Blackfriars Hospital.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The white bed.
(d) The Men's Ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Fellows of Angels?
2. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 13, who takes James Elder away from Blackfriars?
3. According to Professor Flowerdew, what lacks evidence of being existent?
4. Who is remembered for being dethroned two years after his election in 1394?
5. By what name does James Elder call to Daisy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)