|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what century are the instruments that Fred tries to tune?
(a) The ninth.
(b) The fifteenth.
(c) The thirteenth.
(d) The sixteenth.
2. How much does Daisy earn per week?
(a) Twelve shillings.
(b) Three shillings.
(c) One pound.
(d) Twelve pence.
3. Who is interviewing Daisy for a "vacancy" while riding in the country?
(a) Professor Flowerdew.
(b) Fred's mother.
(c) Mrs. Wrayburn.
4. At the beginning of Part 3, Section 15, who regrets talking to Fred about Daisy?
(a) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(b) Thomas Kelly.
(c) Mr. Wrayburn.
(d) Dr. Sage.
5. Whom does Fred want to find in Part 1, Section 7?
(a) The cart driver.
(b) Daisy Saunders.
(c) The farmer's son.
(d) The witness to the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
2. After less than a year at her first job, where does Daisy take employment?
3. Who is Fred waiting on after court?
4. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 13, who takes James Elder away from Blackfriars?
5. What name does Daisy give one of the flowers in the meadow?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)