|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artwork is over the Great Gate at St. Angelicus?
(a) Two sleeping angels.
(b) A gargoyle with a broken wing.
(c) An ornate marker with an illegible inscription.
(d) Twisted steel ivy.
2. In Part 1, Section 7, who does Fred think would not be able to tell him about Daisy's "marriageable class"?
(a) The Provost.
(b) His father.
(c) George Holcombe.
3. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
4. Whom does Fred want to find in Part 1, Section 7?
(a) The cart driver.
(b) The witness to the accident.
(c) Daisy Saunders.
(d) The farmer's son.
5. Who greets Fred at the Rectory?
(b) A parishioner.
(c) Mr. Fairly.
(d) Fred's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fred a "conditional unbeliever"?
2. After saying thank you, where is Miss Saunders going?
3. Who is not surprised by Fred's recent religious decision concerning the "soul"?
4. What is the smallest college in Cambridge?
5. According to Fred, who established the relationship between the speed of objects and the local speed of sound?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)