|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is blind, but not hearing impaired?
(a) The Provost.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) The Master.
(d) The Chaplain.
2. What position does Dr. Matthews, who is a frequent diner at St. Angelicus, hold?
(c) Professor Emeritus.
(d) President of Cambridge.
3. In Part 1, Section 5, how long has Fred been a Junior Fellow?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
4. What does Mrs. Wrayburn place on Fred's nightstand?
(a) Grapes and scissors.
(b) A photo and calling card.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) His wallet and toothbrush.
5. Who has offered Fred a post at Cambridge?
(a) Professor Rutherford.
(b) The President of Cambridge.
(c) Professor Flowerdew.
(d) Professor Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, who invites Fred up to his office during a downpour at a gathering?
2. Who greets Fred at the Rectory?
3. How old did Pope Benedict live to be?
4. Who is not surprised by Fred's recent religious decision concerning the "soul"?
5. Who is mistaken for Fred's wife?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)