|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks after Fred while he is in recovery?
(a) The Junior Fellows.
(b) Miss Saunders.
(c) His parents.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Wrayburn.
2. After saying thank you, where is Miss Saunders going?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To London.
(c) To the Wrayburns' home.
(d) To the Rectory.
3. Where did Fred and two of his friends go for a walking holiday?
4. In Part 1, Section 3, who invites Fred up to his office during a downpour at a gathering?
(a) Professor Flowerdew.
(b) Professor Cavendish.
(c) Mr. Fairly.
(d) The Professor Wilson.
5. Who is with Fred when he awakens after the bicycle accident?
(a) A farmer's son.
(b) His Father.
(c) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wrayburn place on Fred's nightstand?
2. Whom does Fred want to find in Part 1, Section 7?
3. According to Fred, who established the relationship between the speed of objects and the local speed of sound?
4. Who is remembered for being dethroned two years after his election in 1394?
5. What extends beyond the college buildings?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)