|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not surprised by Fred's recent religious decision concerning the "soul"?
(a) His father.
(b) His sisters.
(c) His friends.
(d) His mother.
2. What position does Dr. Matthews, who is a frequent diner at St. Angelicus, hold?
(b) Professor Emeritus.
(c) President of Cambridge.
3. What is one of Fred's friend's reaction to the news that Fred has been offered a post?
(a) The friend laughs.
(b) The friend bursts into tears.
(c) The friend shrugs.
(d) The friend gets angry.
4. Who is mistaken for Fred's wife?
(b) Mrs. Matthews.
(c) The farmer's daughter.
(d) Mrs. Wrayburn.
5. Who is with Fred when he awakens after the bicycle accident?
(a) His Father.
(b) A woman.
(d) A farmer's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fred's earliest nickname in Blowhalt?
2. According to Dr. Matthews, who would have been considered heretics in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
3. Why is Fred writing Daisy?
4. Who rescues Pope Benedict's head from a ditch?
5. How many guests are usually invited to dine at St. Angelicus at one time?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)