|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy wear on her wedding finger?
(a) A gold ring.
(b) A pearl ring.
(c) A garnet.
(d) A diamond ring.
2. According to Fred, who deserves the right to vote?
3. What is the only item that Daisy keeps from her mother's belongings?
(a) A photo.
(b) A hair comb.
(c) A letter.
(d) A music box.
4. Why is Daisy going to Cambridge?
(a) To see Dr. Sage.
(b) To find a relative.
(c) To see Fred Fairly.
(d) To apply for a job at the college.
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 13, who takes James Elder away from Blackfriars?
(a) The Matron.
(b) Thomas Kelly.
(c) Floreen Harris.
(d) Dr. Sage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Saunders inherit that changes Daisy's childhood?
2. Where does Daisy live?
3. How many hours per day does Daisy work?
4. In Part 2, Section 10, what becomes the place of anxiety and pain?
5. What is Fred's earliest nickname in Blowhalt?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)