|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells filled Daisy's childhood?
(a) Vinegar and gin.
(b) French perfume and fruity wines.
(c) Lavendar and honeysuckle.
(d) Apples and wisteria.
2. In Part 1, Section 5, how long has Fred been a Junior Fellow?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
3. In Part 1, Section 3, who invites Fred up to his office during a downpour at a gathering?
(a) The Professor Wilson.
(b) Professor Cavendish.
(c) Mr. Fairly.
(d) Professor Flowerdew.
4. What kind of family does Fred come from?
(a) A royal family.
(b) A Scottish clan.
(c) A Rectory family.
(d) A wealthy family.
5. According to Professor Flowerdew, what lacks evidence of being existent?
(a) God and Nature.
(b) Nature and spirit.
(c) Bohr's Model.
(d) God and the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours per day does Daisy work?
2. Who is the the Senior Registrar at the hospital?
3. Who at Blackfriars Hospital discovers that Daisy has given information about a patient to the newspaper?
4. What mistake does Daisy make in answering Dr. Sage's question?
5. Why do patients trust Dr. Sage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)