|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Fred and his friends' door at Bruckmann's Hotel?
(a) Two waitresses and the daughter of the house.
(b) One of the friend's sisters.
(c) Fred's father.
(d) The President of Cambridge and his assistant.
2. According to Professor Flowerdew, what lacks evidence of being existent?
(a) God and the Bible.
(b) God and Nature.
(c) Bohr's Model.
(d) Nature and spirit.
3. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 13, who takes James Elder away from Blackfriars?
(a) Dr. Sage.
(b) The Matron.
(c) Floreen Harris.
(d) Thomas Kelly.
4. What is one of Fred's friend's reaction to the news that Fred has been offered a post?
(a) The friend laughs.
(b) The friend bursts into tears.
(c) The friend shrugs.
(d) The friend gets angry.
5. What is Daisy's position at the hospital?
(a) A matron.
(b) A sitter.
(c) A probationer.
(d) A volunteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Fred decide to tell about his lack of religious convictions?
2. Why does Professor Flowerdew need an assistant?
3. Who at Blackfriars Hospital discovers that Daisy has given information about a patient to the newspaper?
4. Why is Daisy going to Cambridge?
5. Who does Fred's friend hope to train with in Manchester?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)